Expressive Wine

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by teylian, Jan 27, 2009.

1. teylian

teylian Guest

I'm always looking for ways to expand my creative journey in this life, and the other day I found a way to get custom bottles of some really nice wine. You get to design your own label, however you see fit, and they place it on a nice wine bottle of your choice. I personally did some psychedelic artwork to an *interesting* photo that was taken of me and my significant other on our second date, but the point is, you get to put whatever you want on it, the bottle can be kept for the memory, and you get to drink some wine.

Now then...I expect anyone who likes this idea to do some research. You should be able to find plenty of places who do some sort of custom labeling, but I did find one place that not only had a great wine list (surprisingly had wines of all kinds, and prices, from several different appellations), but also had great customer service (before ordering I called, and ended up getting an etched box and velvet bag to go with the bottle). So, if you like this idea, do your research, but keep personalwine.com in mind, excellent choice in my opinion...and if you find someone better, please let me know, I will be using this method for keeping a nostalgic memory of our parties from now on.

Take care all, and please feel free to send feedback, ideas and opinions are welcome. Peace and love. :)

2. TheTopPlaceboOnHerAgenda

TheTopPlaceboOnHerAgenda Member

awesome idea. i'm sure a lot of people would dig having their own designed