Exploring The Earth

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Total Darkness, May 13, 2016.

1. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Obviously i like the dark. :cool: I don't mind it getting darker around fall and winter while brighter during spring and summer. I don't like the cold but don't mind the darkness.

Yep, summer guy. I like it very hot. Like 95+. I love training in the heat. The challenge of it and the feeling of perseverance afterwards.

All four seasons. Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Orison and Beach Ball Lady Balls like this.
  2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Great photos of of you exploring your earth. :). I was reading the signs behind you. The flavour of New York French Fries! Now I will have to see if french fries in NY have a distinct flavour. :)

3. Total Darkness

Where does it say french fries??? Nathan's hot dogs are famous in New York. I went with my Dad that day. He waited about an hour or two on line and it was quite expensive. I'm not much of a hot dog person but have tried Nathan's before when i was much younger. Somewhere else. The hot dogs and fries were delicious.

4. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

5. Total Darkness

6. Total Darkness

Hello. I haven't been here much. I notice i was a bit too late to reply to that thread so i reply here. Either way i don't enter contests. Votes are based on popularity of persona more so than quality. It would be more fun if the voters were somehow nonmembers of this forum. Or if the pictures were posted without knowing the usernames. As i don't see much honesty around here.

7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I agree, I don’t expect to win at all but figured it can’t hurt to share it either. I know it is a popularity contest and I am far from that. Lol. Shit, I checked up everyone. Lol. As a matter of fact I don’t really care to win. It can go to someone who wants to win, and will mean more to. :) My honest vote goes to the moon pic and the other one that person posted. If you posted one it would be a top pick of mine too and not simply because I like you, but because you have taken some amazing photographs and are a good photographer, :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    mysticblu21 likes this.