Explain Your Username

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Stella_Drives, May 14, 2007.

1. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

i know but i liked the nirvana version more and i didnt know it was meatpuppets till after i heard the nirvana version so i always considered it a nirvana song, but you are right. My name comes from a cover nirvana did by the meatpuppets. lol

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha me too, it's a good one. right now i'm listening to "if you must" from the with the lights out box set. it's weird because this is the first time i've listened to them in awhile, then I read your post and figured it was a sign.

or something ridiculous. either way. <3 nirvana.

EDIT: i'm pretty sure i heard the nirvana version first too, and loved it

3. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

i have wanted that set since it first came out! i am jealous! haha sweet, i am sending you signs now. really all my posts are subliminal messages saying 'listen to nirvana....' hahaha

4. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

TheShow:

I grew up a fan of hockey. By the time I was 18 I had played, coached, and reffed ice hockey. As a young hockey player, everyone shares two dreams. the first one is taking a sip from the cup (which I accomplished at 16). the other goal is to make it to the NHL or as it is better known TheShow. When I remembered about this forums 2 years ago I was in the middle of a massive coke binge which made me cockier than usual and I was watching Slapshot (hence the old sig pic/quote). I came to revelation that I was theshow. Now that I'm off the white, I'm still theshow.

5. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

hmmmmm.

sunstone is my favorite crystal. i get stoned.

6. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

um well mines pretty self explanitry. i hate the war in iraq, i hate conflict between people, i hate wars people have with themselves. i hate any kind of war. big or small.
    so im praying for peace i guess.

peace =]

7. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

Grapekrush is this strain of weed that i really wanna try and all i hear is good things about it... one day it will be mine one day .... until that day comes i stick with what.

8. sOneoo

sOneoo Member

maan..I always used neoo for years, but too many people used "neo" and w/e so I was like, "Bitch i'll make it soneoo", so now its soneoo ;).

9. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

well mine is taken from a song, and its also my username in like everything else too ;)

its taken from one of my favorite songs of all time: "cryptorchild" from marilyn manson on the antichrist superstar album, its in the first line

Each time I make my mother cry an
    angel dies and falls from heaven.
    When the boy is still a worm it's hard
    to learn the number seven.

5,6,7,8 Never...
    It's the first thing the do...
    7,8,9,10 Heaven
    When they get to you...
    4,3,2,1 Never get to 7...

But when they get to you,
    It's the first thing that they do.

Each time I look outside, my mother dies,
    I feel my back is changing shape.
    When the worm consumes the boy it's never
    ever considered rape.

When they get to you.

Prick your finger it is done...
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun...
    The angel has spread its wings...
    The time has come for bitter things...

it was kind of my high school anthem, that and the song Reflection by Tool

10. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

mine's pretty self explanatory but i've found out that it also has another meaning.

natural indicates my concern for nature, the natural world, and the environment, and everything that exists in a natural state.
    philosophy indicates my desire for learning about philosophy, spirituality, religion, etc.

also, as i found out later, in 'Age of Reason', Thomas Paine used the term natural philosophy to describe the philosophy of natural science. I believe this used to be an old world term for 'science'.

11. davidadge

davidadge Member

davidadge was my pro wrestling name in high school. My finisher was "maximum davidadge". I think it was an amalgamation of david (my name) and carnage. Or I was stoned and it sounded cool. I dunno.

I think there are some vids of this long dead rasslin league on the old site.

Blatant plug for defunct wrestling

12. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I am on the path of Bhaktiyoga, attempting to attain the trancendental science of God, Lord Krishna. Devotion, basically :D