Experimenting with laxatives ???

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Asmodean, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Seems its all perfectly legal !!!

Experimenting with laxatives can be legal, Supreme Court rules after autistic man charged with terror offences

Discuss :D

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

He makes one thread and this is it.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is the thread he went im gonna do it this time guys im gonna start a thread. This is what he came up with. :tearsofjoy:

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. Asmodean

It's a good old parody thread. But I actually made another one awhile ago about clothing on the Enterprise. The philosophical debate it initiated provided us with some crucial new insights :sunglasses:

mysticblu21 and Irminsul like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm just Jocelyning you ;)

Asmodean likes this.
  8. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

Could be explosive!

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i've taken laxatives, i have not experienced anything like the movies portray.

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

11. Asmodean

Perhaps you should up the dosage?

12. Asmodean

Yes, otherwise likely no one would have been charged with terror offences.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sounds like a shitty thing to do.

Asmodean likes this.
  14. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Let me share a little story. I was an EMT in Boston back in the early 1990’s. Lots of boring calls and every once in a while a really exiting one.

One night we got a boring call to Boston University. Another drunk kid. Colleges treat them like hell burst forth from the underground, but it’s usually just some stupid kid who drank too much. Everybody freaks out, and in reality we act like we’re really concerned and rush them out of the dorm knowing full well the hospital will just pump them full of fluids and kick them out in the morning, making sure to let them know they’re pieces of shit for wasting their time.

It was funny to me. I was a Paratrooper before becoming an EMT. Being too wasted to run PT was normal for us, so dragging the medics out of bed to jab an IV full of fluids into us before PT was normal. Even after I got out of the Army, spending most of my shift sucking from an O2 tank to overcome a massive hangover was typical. College kids couldn’t compete with Paratroopers when it came to excessive alcohol consumption.

So we get this call to Boston University to find this girl shit-faced drunk. She looks pretty hot, but regardless I have to be the professional. Her roommate confesses that this girls takes up to 100 laxatives/day to keep her weight down so always drinks on an empty stomach. OK, this gets my attention. Mental health issues and alcohol abuse don’t mix well. They indicate bigger problems, so we need to treat her as more than just a stupid drunk kid. We learn that she drank 750 ML of vodka on an empty stomach. She was going to get her stomach pumped and a psych consult.

But aside from all that, when we showed up she was laying on her stomach. We need to get her on her side so she doesn’t aspirate. My partner grabs her shirt to pull her up on her side. It’s spandex. It stretches out and both boobs pop out of her shirt. OMG they were glorious. They were two of the most perfect, glorious, voluptuous breasts I’d ever seen.

We’re in a room full of people - her roommates, dorm RA’s, and security. Twenty-three year old me is trying to contain a raging hard-on. We get her on our stretcher and rush her out to the ambulance.

To this day, at the ripe old age of 51 when I see a beautiful set of breasts, I can’t help but think of the girl who ate 100 laxatives/day to stay thin. It’s my curse.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020