Exibitionist

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deejay69, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Deejay69

Deejay69 Members

Hi.
    Over lockdown i spent a lot of time naked and became an exhibitionist. I started when i looked out my window and saw the postman looking at me. He seemed happy. So i made a point of being there more so he could see. Then i opened the door naked when he knocked with a parcel. I got such a thrill so I started doing it more. I am addicted to it now and look for opportunities to be seen naked. I feel very mixed up about it. Excited but sometimes guilty. I feel i need to tell my husband but am not sure.
    What should i do?

2. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Nice. What's his favorite pair to wear?

3. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

how sweet..

4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

RBecca said it very well. I would definitely start communicating with him. He may want to be part of the experience, just don't know unless you talk about it. Me and my wife can get very exhibitional when we're in our motel room. Always the lower floor, we love leaving the drapes wide open while we're making love and being naughty. If there's people nearby, occasionally I'll put my phone in the corner of the window sill and start recording in their area. Then we just do our thing. Usually forget all about the window and recording until we're laying there in a sweaty mess lol. Watching the video later on can cause a lot of laughter!!

5. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

are you a wife, or also a husband? hahah

6. Sal611

Sal611 Members

Do you think your husband will not like it? My gf (at my request) is always naked when I video call her, her windows and blinds are all open, since she knows I like when she shows off. Maybe he will like it too?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    RBecca likes this.