Exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Kerri, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Sara, you haven't been very adventurous; you must be young.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She's done more than a lot of people though...

SaraSara likes this.
  3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nor should you! Ever!

Always do your best and never regret.
    (Check out "The Four Agreements")

4. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Been to a nude beach? Yes, many times. My wife and a previous long term partner of mine were both enthusiastic nudists when on holiday.

Played a stripping game? Yes, strip poker only once as a teenager with girlfriend and another couple. The two girls and I ended up naked.

Flashed a friend? Stranger? Yes, only friends but never a stranger.

Gone streaking? Yes, I was double dared by friend to do it with him in front of our wives in a private garden, then the women did the same. We were all very drunk. The other lady has said we must do it again sometime, but without having so much to drink next time. My wife dared me to streak at my 50th birthday party. She said you’ll never have a better excuse. I was too chicken to do it on my own in front of fifty or so people.

Been skinny dipping? Yes, a few times. The first was in a lake in my university grounds. Most recent time was in the sea on my birthday last summer when first lockdown was eased a little.

Done a striptease for someone other than your SO? Yes, twice. Once, in recent years for my wife and her girl friends when they invited me to join them in a hot tub. They were expecting me to go to get changed into shorts. With a little encouragement I’d have gone all the way, but my wife’s look said I’d better keep my underpants on. When I was young, I did do the full Monty for my girlfriend and another woman - my girlfriend was impressed that I had the balls to do it.

Showered in a mixed group? I can’t remember ever doing that. The nearest would be being nude with mixed groups in saunas and going to a shower to cool off. Wife and I were once naked rinsing each other with water in a Turkish hamam while a statuesque Russian couple did the same on the other side room.

5. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Been to a nude beach? Yes many times (local beach is nudist)
    Played a stripping game? Yes
    Flashed a friend? Stranger? Yes friend & stranger
    Gone streaking? Yes
    Been skinny dipping? Yes
    Done a striptease for someone other than your SO? Yes (have worked as a stripper)
    Showered in a mixed group? Yes

6. Nudity4Life

Nudity4Life Members

Hi! I've been to a nude beach, beaches that weren't nude, I have streaked once and have been skinny dipping several times.
    I'm addition to all of these, I enjoy chatting with other like-minded people about being naked and their experiences. If you can steer me to the right place that would be great. I also would like to be a part of this forum as well since I'm new to this site.

7. bananaman321

bananaman321 Members

Please send a message to me and we can compare notes. I am a nudist and always seek out new opportunites to go nude and be seen!

8. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

As somewhat of an exhibitionist, this could be a loooong answer:
    Been to a nude beach? Yup, several. No big thing. It's like being at Walmart but no one has clothes. Every size and shape.
    Played a stripping game? Yes, But I was like 12. No nudity just a lot of laughing and embarrassment.
    Flashed a friend? Stranger? No, i don't flash people. Not a turn on unless they want me to or "catch" me unexpectedly. It's kinda creepy and not exhibitionist it's almost assault.
    Gone streaking? No, stupid way to get attention
    Been skinny dipping? Yes, many times
    Done a striptease for someone other than your SO? No, that's a job, not an exhibitionist
    Showered in a mixed group? again that's not an exhibitionist.

Let's see, had sex in front of my female college roommate while she masturbated (so hot), made love in front of 25-30 strangers at Hedo several times, had sex on balcony of our hotel (many times). One time, we were having sex and a women saw us. She watched then brought her husband out and they had sex while we watched each other. Hotel windows (many times), car at the drive-in with doors window open (away from families), the lobby of a Las Vegas hotel (under an escalator while the female front desk person watched, then asked if she could join us that night. We politely declined), at work (oops dumb. But didn't get caught), In a public park, In the hot tub of a resort while another woman gave her female friend head (hey, they started it), in the pool at a party. Loud sex (without the view, many places and many times). Gave my husband head on an elevator becuase we saw the camera. Never in front of friends or family (roommate excluded)

It's about getting caught (not by the police) or seen, not having someone else be annoyed/surprised. For me, it's about positive attention not attention. If the other person/people smile we enjoy it. We'd never do it to alarm anyone. Also, it's always in-front of mixed couples or women. Never with all-men. Would we ever do it alone, no. Would we ever masturbate in a parking lot or flash someone in one, no. That scares women. I have flashed a trucker or two for fun. But they enjoy it and if not, they could drive away (none has so far).

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My my my Sally. Seems like I have lived a seeming chaste life in comparison....

10. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I know, right. And I thought we were pretty adventurous until I started reading this board.

Twogigahz likes this.
  11. Romper

There are a lot more female exhibitionists out there than you might think. I have had six long term relationships, and all six have enjoyed exposing themselves to strangers.

I tell about them (anonymously, of course) in my blog. It is long as there are a lot of stories to tell. If you like to read about exhibitionist females, take a look at it.

Error | Hip Forums

12. Romper

When you click on the link, it doesn't start at the beginning, but toward the end. You will need to scroll up to the beginning.

Error | Hip Forums

13. mixel19

mixel19 Members

Been to a nude beach? Yes
    Played a stripping game? Yes
    Flashed a friend? Stranger? Yes to flashing a friend, wouldn't want to show my cock to an unwilling woman. That's how trauma happens
    Gone streaking? Yes
    Been skinny dipping? Yes
    Done a striptease for someone other than your SO? Sort of
    Showered in a mixed group? Yes

14. The_Dreamfinder

The_Dreamfinder Members

Been to a nude beach? no
    Played a stripping game? yes
    Flashed a friend? yes Stranger? no
    Gone streaking? no
    Been skinny dipping? yes
    Done a striptease for someone other than your SO? yes
    Showered in a mixed group? no

All those yes's are with the same friend. Want the story pm me!