Exhibitionism Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by PeterF, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Good story, but it would have been better if she had left the panties at home.

Robynnsdad likes this.
  2. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, she was right at the ragged edge of acceptance with knowing unknown men were examining her butt in the leggings, and the skirt sometimes required a half glass of wine. Given her ultra conservative attitudes I was amazed it'd gotten that far, so didn't press the issue further. Good memories, wish I'd taken more photos.

Got one story about a skirt episode, but wish I could find the photo I took when we got back home. I may have posted this elsewhere a couple of years ago.

Ok. Opening scene: Bookstore, she in a not-particularly-short loose knit skirt. I'd paid for my books then pointed out a young guy sitting in front of the wall-length magazine display. Grudgingly, with the usual rolled eyes and deep sigh, she walked to the far end of the wall and began looking over the offerings. Moved on down toward the 30-ish guy, ending up at the mags only about five feet in front of him. He was reading something when she bent over to reach a mag on the next-to-bottom row.

As expected, the skirt moved up the back of her legs, still just below her butt. The legs got his attention. She flipped through the mag and replaced it on that low shelf, with a repeat of the leg display. He was looking around trying to not be seen looking at her.

I really wasn't expecting what happened next. She went for one on the very bottom row, bending way over. The skirt went halfway up her butt, with the panties just covering her pussy and red hairs sticking out the sides. He had a difficult time glancing around and then back, with her only five feet in front of him. Still bent over, she flipped through it for a minute then put the mag back, stood up and walked back to me and we left.

When we got home I had her bend over like she'd done and made a photo. She looked at it on the back of the camera and I described his reactions. There was the usual, "Oh, gosh!". Nothing else was said about it.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    Python 8 likes this.
  3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

She sounds like she was great fun .
    I've told the story before so I won't repeat it but one of the few times I've convinced my wife to go out in a shorter skirt without any panties in Memphis was a hoot . She ended up having a shaking orgasm just from all the attention she got from a group of younger ( college age ) guys . If that hadn't happened she probably wouldn't have admitted how hot it was for her but she couldn't deny what happened .

Good times .

oldguynurse likes this.
  4. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Back in my college days, the library had both the study tables for groups to gather and study at, as well as single study booths that were cubicled on top but no bottom panels. And I noticed there was a group of girls that regularly went to the tables to study. So I went to the study booth, wearing my common for the day short shorts basketball shorts and managed to get an erection, which would eventually make its way out and visible. I enjoyed in short order hearing the giggles and whispers. Something very exciting about being observed while not being able to see your observers, and not being obvious that it wasn't accidental.

5. Romper

Wow! Did she have the orgasm while they were watching her, or was it less public?

I would like to hear those stories.

My wife does the same thing on a regular basis. But she has never had an orgasm when she is in the wild. She always waits until she is home and either does me for relief or masturbates if I'm not available.

Exhibitionist women are so much fun. We husbands never know what they will do next.

Python 8, oldguynurse and Coachdb18 like this.
  6. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Then, there was the stockings phase. We're both medical, and I pointed out that pantyhose are creations of Satan himself, causing many yeast infections (several Gyn docs have posted so on the internet). So I got her white stockings for work, and 'nude' for otherwise (I'm not a fan of black). One night on the way to a pre-Christmas party we stopped at a supermarket for a few food gifts. She had the stockings, garter belt, and black jacket with short-ish black skirt. Elegant.

I told her if I saw a "victim" I'd let her know (and of course got the rolled eyes and sigh). She went on into the store to look around while I held back as usual. One older guy looked promising and I called her on her phone to let her know the location. ("Oh, all right, but just for a minute.") She went to the aisle and pretended to be shopping, looking on the lower shelves unaware. He'd noticed her and when she bent over facing away from him the skirt went up enough to show the stocking tops and garter straps. He glanced around then kept looking at her. One more reach down and the black panties came into play. Trying to not be seen, he kept watching. Though she'd said just for a minute, she moved down the aisle closer to him and gave it one more bend over. Then stood up, went to get the things we'd really come for and we left. I told her she'd given one guy a real Christmas present.

Now this stockings-showing phase didn't last long, several weeks maybe, but there were at least three episodes.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
  7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

From where I saw it happen I don't know how they could have missed it .I quite enjoyed it :tongueclosed:

Romper likes this.
  8. Romper

That's the hottest thing I have heard of in three years. What a woman you have!

Python 8 likes this.
  9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Yep , pretty damn special !

10. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

curious which sites? I think I would enjoy that. I have seen a few "Pay for view" sites. But, prefer real amateurs.

11. bushwacker60

bushwacker60 Members

Yes, Nude beach is great, Had sex a few times neck deep in the river at nude beach.

12. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Yes
    Have you ever done it? Many times
    In public or private place? Both. But I love doing it in public
    Would you considering doing it? Any chance I get
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? All three several times

A good few years ago there was nearby me a walk way that was not used a lot, as there were often homeless people begging there, and it wasn't far from a public toilet that was known as somewhere people went to flash masturbate watch or even fuck. There was this woman that used to be there about 19 to 20 years old, well I decided that as the public toilet had been really empty and I was really horny that I would leave my cock hanging out of my trousers under my coat, drop some money in her pot, and accidentally expose my cock, well she stared at if and said thank you for the money, this went on for a good few months and became an almost daily event, and it progressed from flashing my soft cock at her to me with a hard-on, and finally me touching my cock and then wanking it, by the end I was wanking to almost a climax, well one day she said to me "cum for me" and I did shoot on the floor by her, well this happened a few times, one day she said to me "for £20 you can cum on me" and opened her shirt so I could see her bra covered boobs, I agreed and dropped the money in the pot wanking away and spurted on her chest, she said thank you for the money, and I moved on, a couple of days later when I went past she said to me as I opened my coat, same again, I thought I'd take a chance and offered her £30 if she would piss for me, she surprisingly agreed it as so hot watching her steaming piss flow out that I couldn't contain my self and shot my load, sadly the police moved them on not long after that.

13. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do you like exhibitionism? Love it!
    Have you ever done it? Yes, as often as possible.
    In public or private place? Yes and yes.
    Would you considering doing it? Of course.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? Done it all! Had sex in front of my 1st wife's house with her parents home. Sex outside the Control Center for the Keck Observatory on Mauna Kea in Hawaii. Sex in many different places at Nudist resorts and swingers clubs.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  14. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Absolutely
    Have you ever done it? Yes - mostly semi-covertly (i.e. not brazenly)
    In public or private place? Yes (to both)
    Would you considering doing it? Well beyond that.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? Mostly naked, but who knows based on circumstances, where it'll go.

15. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Do you like exhibitionism?yes
    Have you ever done it?yes
    In public or private place?both
    Would you considering doing it?
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone?
    I’ve been naked in public in multiple places. Never at a nude beach but it’s something I’d love to do.

I’ve masturbated in public countless times. Most of the times, in my car. When I go into work, I park in the back and after I get off work I seldom just drive off immediately. I like to drop my pants and jack off before headed home. There are times when I’m just out and about and I’ll park my car in a parking lot and jack off.

I’ve also had sex a few times in public. A couple times in the car late at night in the park. One time back in high school the girl I was dating and I went down a nature walk in the park. One of those trails nobody ever used. We were walking and saw a grouping of large flat rocks about 20m away from the trail. She said it would be hot to have sex on those rocks. So we went over, both of us got completely naked (it was around 11am in April) and had sex right then and there.

Joe90, RIJACO and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Do you like exhibitionism?
    Me: Yes.
    Wife: Yes.

Have you ever done it?

In public or private place?
    Me: Both.
    Wife: Both.

Would you considering doing it?
    Me: Already have.
    Wife: Already have.

Naked?

Masturbating?

Having sex with someone?

Wolf osix likes this.
  17. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

Do you like exhibitionism? yes (It's a secret :D)
    Have you ever done it? yes
    In public or private place? both
    Would you considering doing it? yes
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? yes

Barefoot Rick and jball45 like this.
  18. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

⭐️Do you like exhibitionism?
    Yes

Have you ever done it?
    Definitely!
    First times were as a horny teen. The best experience was naked in front of a large window in my parent’s house. It was for the viewing pleasure of a neighbor MILF (a bitchy gal…more on that later!). I pretended like I was oblivious to her being there but peripheral vision told me that she saw. In those mid teen yrs, I had very few dates and no release of sexual tension other than my hand. In our sexualized society, if you aren’t having sex…you can feel invisible. Knowing that I was naked with a raging erection for my neighbor MILF was a hell of a cure for that invisibility! Funny thing is that the bitchy MILF softened her attitude towards my family just a couple months after I exposed my hard dick. She wound up becoming friends with my family! Decades later, I believe she liked seeing my hardon and that her change in attitude was a signal to me that she enjoyed the show. If I could have a do over, I would make sure to set up a lot more of those situations and definitely make eye contact with a smile!

I tried streaking in the same time period as in the time above. Certainly was exciting….running thru my neighborhood naked at around 9pm! But I don’t know if I was seen by anyone. It was dark with no one outside. This definitely wasn’t as rewarding as my MILF neighbor seeing my hard dick!
    I had other experiences after that.

⭐️In public or private place?
    As you can see above, I’ve done both. My exhibitionistic side had to be dormant for quite a few years due to marriage to a prudish gal. The good news is that a few years ago, I convinced her to try going to the nude part of two resorts! I enjoyed being seen. Surprisingly, I enjoyed even more the fact that her pussy and tits were being viewed by others!
    I would love to know why my prudish wife’s pussy on display for strangers is such a turn on!?! Topless is nice, but our society sometime allows breasts….for example I recently was talking to a woman while she took out her breast to feed her baby. I’m not opposed to public breast feeding….its just an example that showing the female breast is not totally taboo. But for my wife to expose her pussy….wow!!

We have gone to a club near by a couple times as visitors. They don’t seem to have a problem w erections, so I enjoyed myself once by sporting one for a little bit while in a lounger.

⭐️Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone?
    My wife and I have had risky sex. Public parks during the day. In front of the window at hotels. Also, in front of our house during the daytime. It was a rural setting so there was a reasonable chance of privacy….there were trees, distance and underbrush between us and the neighbors…..but no fences. After one of our sessions, the neighbor woman visited my wife and let her know that her husband likes to spy on us. My wife was horrifically embarrassed….but desperately needed to fuck that night…lol! I love knowing the neighbor saw us totally naked, me eating her pussy and then fucking!

masturbation…there was a really lean period in our marriage when sexual happened once per month…unenthusiastically. That feeling of invisibility came again. I went a few times to adult video booths to watch videos of hot hetero sex and jack off. Sometimes, it left me feeling more invisible in my own life. One day I was surprised to see a guy diagonal to me have his pants down and jacking off, but not facing the screen…facing the aisle that ran down the two rows of viewing booths. I was amazed at his boldness of turning his gaze to me and jerking till he came on the floor. It awakened my interest from my teens of showing my hard dick to others, but added a new dimension….masturbating till I would cum. Over a few years, I went back there prob 6 times. I enjoyed people (even tho they were men) watching me take my dick out. It was a rush to jerk off till I came while others watched and were doing the same. Generally, this was at a bit of a distance, but once someone stood at the opening of my booth (there were no doors) and watched. It was nice to know people enjoyed looking at my diick and it helped them cum…something I wasn’t finding at home during that time period. Things changed at home, so fortunately, it’s been 20 yrs since I felt that invisible or needed strangers at an adult video booth to watch

19. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wife and I are heading back Tuesday to Desire Pearl where we can be our full exhibitionist and voyeuristic selves!

Romper, Ray Roberts and Patrick1000 like this.
  20. Romper

Do you think you will have sex where you might be seen?

Ray Roberts and 6Sailor9 like this.