Exhibitionism Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by PeterF, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Steveh

Steveh Members

i love voyeurers too!!!

Ray Roberts and Python 8 like this.
  2. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Yes, it's quite a turn on to be flashed. I love being on the other side. A voyeur if you will.
    Have you ever done it? Yes, a few times. Not really intentional but while in the throes of passion.
    In public or private place? Public as in a campground, lake, mountain top, pool, and other places.
    Would you considering doing it? Well . . . . I have before. I'd do it again of conditions warrant.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? All times while having sex with someone. The most blatant was having sex with my spouse in the wide open campground space. Started inside the sleeping bag, no tent. Ended with us out on top going at it.

Romper, Python 8 and Ray Roberts like this.
  3. BigTease

BigTease Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Yes
    Have you ever done it? Yes
    In public or private place? Both
    Would you considering doing it? Any time
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? sex in the car at the drive in movie, naked around the house with curtains open, and on the phone and computer with cam on.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  4. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

You need help, this confession shows an unreal need for exhibitionist activity and this will only get worse as you progress down this path.

Captain Scarlet and Romper like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Thats a very good observation from Ray and I agree its not healthy and could lead to problems .

Romper likes this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Nobody is being prudish but many of us know where the line is ,as to what is acceptable .

Ray Roberts likes this.
  7. Captain Scarlet

Thats fine and nobody is disputing that as long as it stays within the rules framework .

It doesnt mean of course everyone is going to agree with you and you need to accept that also.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  8. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I didn't see anything in your post beyond what other posters have admitted to. Some even posted pictures. Your post was a little more explicit which I think prompted the comments. Getting caught and in trouble with the law had to be awful. Been close to having to explain myself in court too. Don't want to have that happen again. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum. From what I've seen so far very few participants are judgmental.

9. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Thread reopened

10. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

My husband swears I'm an exhibitionist. And it can turn me on in certain circumstances. Definitely my most frequently thought-of fantasy. But it can't be planned. Like, would I flash someone on the street, no. But if we're having sex on a balcony and someone happens to see us, great. Been watched many times. Went to Hedo a few times specifically to fulfill that desire. We had sex in the hot tub, on the pier, on the beach, in the bar, at the club all with folks watching. It has to be by accident and by a group of women and men, especially women. Can't be just men, sorry guys. All guys seems like I'm being judged and truthfully, it scares me. Nothing sexy about feeling judged or scared. I wrote about my female college roommate watching us on another board, which was my first and most memorable. My husband is hot and I'm considered pretty (won best breasts at both Hedo and spring break) but generally I'm insecure, like many women. So having that validation is hot. Would I ever flash someone or sit in a car rubbing one out hoping someone walked by, hell no. They must be a willing participant or it has no appeal to me. Always had a beach sex fantasy with a group of 4-5 women/men watching. Did it once on the beach in NJ and got applause from the group watching as we walked away. We didn't know/notice they were watching. Thought we were being so sly. Did it at sunset at the Ritz in Maui but do you know how uncomfortable it is to have sand in your crotch? That's one that didn't match the fantasy. But if we're having sex and there's a window or a balcony and you wander by....

Do you like exhibitionism? Yup
    Have you ever done it? Yup, at least 50 times.
    In public or private place? Both I guess.
    Would you considering doing it? Yup
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? Always and only having sex. I think the suggestions are more guy things.

11. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

And your husband would be very much correct.

oldguynurse and Sallymae like this.
  12. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

Yes i love exhibitionism I have done it in a very public place

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

In public is the most fun for me too

Smthlvr65 likes this.
  14. Cindy T.

Cindy T. Members

Yes, I'm an exhibitionist. My husband and me would go to adult movie theater and he would watch me undress and masterbate in the theater with mostly other men watching. By the way, I squirt. I would let other men fondle my body. I enjoy the men cumming on me, giving them head, and them fucking me, no protection, cum running out of me.

bored home, 6Sailor9 and Smthlvr65 like this.
  15. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Have you ever done it? Often on cam with male and females, it’s addictive and arousing.
    In public or private place? Private.
    Would you considering doing it? Please see answer to second question.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone. All three.

Ray Roberts, joebob and Smthlvr65 like this.
  16. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you ever done it? Yes
    In public or private place? Private and relatively public.
    Would you considering doing it? Yes, of course.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? I've wanked for women in real life. I've wanked for men and women who watch my videos online. I've been watched a few times having sex with my then GFs, in real life.

I also partake in voyeurism when asked, or if I know the people and I stumble across them when they are playing or, when left with little choice but to watch them such as when a couple I was friends with, decided to have sex when I went to the kitchen for a top up drink. When I came back they were both naked and she was riding him. It was her idea and he covered his face so I couldn't look at him or he couldn't see me.

I think it is lovely to watch other humans enjoying an orgasm and I'll usually need to wank at the same time unless someone invites me to join in.

17. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

I envy your lifestyle, as a would be Exhibitionist & Voyeur, however at my age I would be considered a DOM (dirty old man) if the wrong people found out! I certainly agree with your last Para. Keep up the good work.

18. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've been asked by ladies, one as much as 25yrs younger than me, to wank for them or to photograph them naked, aroused and orgasming. It began with naked photography of a friend, then with a couple of her friends and then some of theirs and on and on. Some were excited about the idea of stripping off in front of a guy they had only just met. Some then began masturbating on camera or video. Some were keen to know what it would be like with an older guy, so as well as photographing or videoing them, I did most of what they wanted. Orgasms were enjoyed!
    I learned a lot from them too and some visited me several times when they got a new sun tans, with fewer white bits, or they trimmed themselves or they got a new hairstyle. Some seemed to enjoy me and wanted to keep meeting sometimes every month and sometimes maybe twice a year.

My point is that being older doesn't preclude you from having sex/fun: doesn't mean you're a dirty old man (unless I am too, in my late 50s).
    I was approached by all of them and instead of asking for anything, I went with the flow. I suppose if I were to have asked them (I mean other women), many might have thought I was a perv or dirty old man.

Romper and oldguynurse like this.
  19. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I had a coworker who was a camera buff. He was really good at it and back then pictures had to be developed. There were no digital cameras and he had his own dark room. He showed me a portfolio he had of nude women. All exhibitionists as he would approach them and ask if he could do a lay out of them. I asked how often it was he got slapped. His answer was not very.

20. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, it is a turn on. Years ago, before women got all prudish again, convinced my conservative wife that leggings and a sweatshirt or t-shirt that didn't cover her nice butt was alright. I'd buy her beige or ivory or light tan leggings so that at first glance she looked naked from the hips down. Really surprising me, she kinda got into it. We'd go shopping and other public places, I'd hold back and observe. Great fun watching guys do a double take then hover nearby and closely examine her cute, tight butt. In stores they'd reappear in another aisle and pretend to be looking for things. Later I'd tell her how certain ones had followed her around. She'd pretend to be horrified and roll her eyes with an, "Oh gosh!" But the next time we went out there were no complaints as to my choice of outfit. We later developed this into the well-known "bend over in a skirt" technique. Always with panties, but especially with stockings and garter belt this was a big winner.

Good memories.