Exhibitionism Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by PeterF, Jan 25, 2017.

1. I'll explain as I don't think I posted correctly.
    I've been doing it since puberty when I noticed men looking at me, I liked attention as it made me feel good, I realised it was my breasts that attracted the looks as they grew very quickly and were very big. I've got loads of stories to tell.

2. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

I generally like being naked only around my wife. At some other times I like to be naked during some personal alone time--it feels liberating--but not ALL the time.

I do not like exhibiting myself. I anticipate that of all the people who would see me, they would definitely be offended, and I don't wish to deal with that. I am not ashamed of my body in any way. I am thin and tall, have no weird growths or birthmarks, and I'm not muscular or "ripped," but I know that I have a perfectly fine, good-looking body. Still, I don't care to incur the offense of people, nor do I wish to deal with the law-enforcement people who would eventually make their way to me.

So I don't consider being naked in private as "exhibitionism." Yes, I am sometimes naked in private, occasionally so without a (good) reason. But around other people, like friends or visitors? No... why would I?

Would I consider exhibitionism? No, I can't imagine a good reason or motivation.

3. Zerhil

Zerhil Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Yeah
    Have you ever done it? Yes
    In public or private place? Both
    Would you considering doing it? Yeah
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? Naked/Masturbating outside.

4. goonerpervert

goonerpervert Visitor

Do you like exhibitionism? Love it... Showing off in all forms is sexy

Have you ever done it? Not as much as I'd like

In public or private place? Both. Prefer public... Want more of this in masturbation and sex!!

Would you considering doing it? HAVE done it. Would always consider it :anguished:

Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? All of the above... but what interests me today is masturbating! As I am doing that currently

Gingerkath likes this.
  5. I love to masturbate where I can be seen xx

6. DcWashington

DcWashington Members

Do you like exhibitionism? yes
    Have you ever done it? yes - my wife and I have had sex in a room with about 20 people. We routinely have sex in front of others.
    In public or private place? private clubs
    Would you considering doing it? already do
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? sex with my wife and someone else.

7. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Look at my name! I LOVE it!
    Have you ever done it? Every chance I get!
    In public or private place? Both! I like to see people staring at me when I do it in public. I like to go to nudist clubs because I'm surrounded by like minded people and body positivity. Plus that's where the fun is!
    Would you considering doing it? Do it all the time.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? I'm not sure I understand the question. Everyone is naked when masturbating and having sex right?

Bazz888, 6Sailor9 and NaturistJames like this.
  8. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

Do you like exhibitionism? Yes
    Would you considering doing it? Yes
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? All Three

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes to all

10. Wayne Fontana

Wayne Fontana Members

Do you like exhibitionism? Yes indeed, very much so;
    Have you ever done it? Yes;
    In public or private place? Public. In both. And many times in public at various places. I love the excitement and the thrill;
    Would you considering doing it? All the time; Yes. I plan when I am intending to do it and where so I can derive the optimum thrill;
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? All 3. Ive done it naked in the woods, been naked at a nudist beach. Masturbated in a public place often. Had sex with a female; Love to go out to do masturbation in public.

11. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

Have you ever done it? many times
    In public or private place? both
    Would you considering doing it? yes
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? both

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

(My wife and I are in our 60s now, so neither of us are a pleasant sight nude. The answers I'm giving below would be for back when we were in our late 20, which was in the late 1980s.)

Do you like exhibitionism? For myself, I can take it or leave it. For my wife, YES, very much (I'm very turned on by the idea of her making herself visible to strangers in public.)
    Have you ever done it? Yes, a few times.
    In public or private place? Public. (If it's private, you're not really exhibiting yourself, are you?)
    Would you considering doing it? Would and did.
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? Having sex only and on several occasions.

13. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

I love doing erotic,naughty,dirty rude things with guys watching me. I PROOER put on a show and play the part!

14. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Do we get to hear these stories then xx

15. Jack's wasted life

Jack's wasted life Members

Do you like exhibitionism?
    no i prefer to keep things private.

Have you ever done it?
    yes but as i said above, i’m not an enthusiast and i didnt planned it. it happened some times because we were in the heat of emotion, wasn’t something planned and done out of pleasure.

In public or private place?
    private. it was exhibitionism because there were people around but it was always indoors in private places.

Would you considering doing it?
    not anymore i hope lol

Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone?
    having sex.
    ive been naked in front of people because i went to nude beaches some times but i dont count that as exhibitionism

16. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

Do I like exhibitionism= Yes - Love it, where/when appropriate and safe opportunities arise

Have you ever done it = yes - We both have dabbled a couple times

Public or Private - Public, but restricted the audience involved with "angle to the dangle" techniques..., lol

Would you consider doing it - done - but only when there is a controlled environment I guess you would say and all involved seem to be willing to participate.
    (Thats harder to find for men - but when its my wife, there seems to be no shortage of willing voyeurs)

Only naked, Masturbating, having sex = only naked for me, but my wife has gone a little further once or twice while I was there. I may have been the one that started her down that road by playing with her while someone watched from a distance.

17. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

I like it, nice break from routine.
    So have done it enough to have lost count.
    Public and private. (in a way the woods, on-cam, and JO club are both)
    Planning a new place.
    Naked and masturbating almost always.

18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Do you like exhibitionism? Love it. Putting up a privacy fence in my back yard so I can be nude
    Would you considering doing it? I love doing it
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? All 3

19. mixel19

mixel19 Members

Have you ever done it? yes
    In public or private place? both, prefer public cus the risk factor is more thrilling
    Would you considering doing it?
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex withsomeone? all 3, obviously would prefer sex

20. sidss

sidss Banned

Do you like exhibitionism? Yes, very thrilling
    Have you ever done it? Yes, all the time
    Would you considering doing it? Yes
    Only naked, masturbating or having sex with someone? Only naked, having sex