Excited by my wife's passed

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by 99 Mojo, Aug 3, 2019.

1. 99 Mojo

99 Mojo Members

I've been married a few years now and we are a mature couple. I recently found out that my wife has another sister nobody mentioned before. it seems my wife had sex with this sisters husband in a car and became pregnant, she had the baby and he lives abroad, they keep in touch. her relationship with her sister was finished and the guy lives abroad somewhere. I'm a believer in a woman being a slut in bed and a princess out of bed. My wife is quite reserved and I have to do all the running when it comes to sex, but what I love is the idea that she once had sex with her sisters husband which to me sounds a bit slutty, and I love it. It shows that she has it in her. I'm not the jealous type but I do love the idea she got fucked in a car when she must have known it was wrong, it makes me fuck her harder knowing she isn't as reserved as she makes out.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    Marriedbicouple and Owen marra like this.
  2. I'm sure that makes her incredibly comfortable, too. Why not bring a few friends over and have a gang bang?

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Spelling is important. Your thread title says that you're excited because your wife died.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah....until you work out she only probably did it because your wifes sister stole a boyfriend off her when she was like 14 or something, and she has held a grudge that long, or something even more petty, wrecked her favourite pair of shoes or something

Family eh

Eric! and ZenKarma like this.
  5. geordie001

geordie001 Members

Past, NOT passed :)

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

pissed not passed