Ex FBI/CIA Agents Ready To Blow the cover on Bush 9/11 Story...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Angel_Headed_Hipster, Nov 29, 2004.

1. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Of course. Nobody would ever kill thousands of innocent people. I mean, they SAY hitler killed a bunch of jews, gassed em in "showers". But that didn't really happen. And good old joey stalin? He was a great guy! He would never harm a anyone. And pol pot. . . he didn't try to kill everyone in cambodia that had an education. I know thats just another made up story, because you'd have to be ABSOLUTELY IGNORANT to believe that somebody could do such a thing.

2. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

No geo, Brocktoon is merely espousing the ignorantly held myth that no American, by simple virtue of his nationality, could possibly manifest such extent of corruption and wanton lust for power (nevermind the glaring and repeated demonstrations of such wholesale will to power, secrecy, and presumption of ascendancy beyond the reaches of accountability by this administration).

The evil perpetrated by those historic figures you cite can of course be explained by the the fact that they weren't Americans.

Leave these head in the sand idiots to their own delusions, its quite clear that they will continue to delude themselves until the degradation of all our founding principles, so readily apparent to the majority of the planet, has reached rock bottom.

Tis they who will find themselves on the wrong side of history just as did those who supported your historic figures in their respective nations.

3. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

The myth that will not die because it gives people what they want to hear. Saddam's weapons were not sold by the United States, and putting that statement in capital letters does not make it true. The version of events that people are unquestioningly accepting is the standard left wing lie that the US and UK sold Saddam his weapons, when in fact they sold less than 1% of the arms Iraq acquired. The USSR, China, and France sold 80%. http://www.sipri.org/contents/armstrad/atirq_data.html So ask yourself - what media was "instructed to spread" the lie that you all fell for? Your faithful independent progressive media sources? Do you ever bother to question YOUR sources?
    What are you talking about. The Soviets armed Iraq because they were fighting them? They were Iraq's largest arms supplier and were signing oil deals with them.

4. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Thanks for knowing what the hell you're talking about !!!!
    Maybe you could enlighten them about the role France played in all this,,, By being the country to benefit most by keeping the old regime in place, and the billions owed to them by Iraq for various services rendered !!... ( A guy on one of these forums quoted France as the reason why we shouldn't have gone in? he said " even they knew it was ethically wrong " ? )

Yeh That's be right !! Just the other day i was watching Iraq on TV,
    There they were ! Iraqis driving around in Bradley fighting vehicles or was it a challenger 2 main battle tank ? hold on my mistake it was a Russian T 72, I'm sure you regret writing this now that it's so blatantly obviously wrong... But your not wrong when it come to who put that regime in power !
    Yes we did ! and I don't think anyone will argue with the fact that it did not turn out the way we had hoped .. Bad judgment on our part agreed ! But what do you suggest because we made a bad mistake we should just let it carry on !!! No ! we put those people in such a desperate situation, so it's up to us to sort the problem out !!! and of course it is going to benefit us in the end hopefully! We will have far more stability in that region and a reasonable price of oil to boot !!!!

5. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

The WWI victors, namely USA and UK, divvied up Kurdistan among its neighbours, and lopped the province of Kuwait off of Iraq. The reason I read for setting up a new nation was that they could see that Iraq would otherwise have a gargantuan oil reserve, and they were worried about the future power that would endow them with.

It was a move that Iraq never forgot.
    I also have heard that official US representatives assured Hussein that if he reclaimed Kuwait, the US would not attack him. There is allegedly a recording of this conversation online somewhere, though I have never seen or heard it.
    I also read that the UK was still delivering trucks to Iraq after the Kuwait invasion had begun.
    Saddam used to be our ally, whom we helped to become a military power.
    Just like we did in the past with Hitler, and Lenin.
    Oil...............

6. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

Really impressive.
    So if the USSR, China, and France sell Iraq 80% of its weapons, and the US and UK sell a combined 1%, you conclude that the US and UK helped Iraq become a military power.

In fact you described this 1% as "heaping" weapons on him, and said that anyone who didn't think Iraq was armed by the US and UK "was unquestioningly accepting the version of events that the media is instructed to spread." Will you concede that this is a myth?

7. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I will concede that I could be wrong.
    I read that the US and UK designed and built the bunkers we later blasted in Baghdad.
    I didn't mean to imply that they were alone in supplying hardware, but they were the only ones I had read about.
    I know Germany tried to send Iraq parts to build a supergun, designed by a Canadian.
    So, I don't know as much as you do about it, but the US and UK helping him is no myth. Even if it was just 1 %.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?