Ex FBI/CIA Agents Ready To Blow the cover on Bush 9/11 Story...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Angel_Headed_Hipster, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

Why not?

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

God, You don't see the big picture, what these guys want to do is invade every country that is not already a bitch to the US policy, take out whatever government they have, fascist or democratic, and implant their OWN, US friendly, government.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

3. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

Because, numbnuts, there is no solid evidence.

There really is no way to explain it to a person like you.
    There's no way to say who was involved and who was just tricked. All it's based off of is how this government has run itself in the past, and how it was a perfect excuse to start a war with Iraq, and of course how the government benifited from 9-11. Once again, it's simply looking at the events and questioning it instead of mindlessly following everything our beloved sacred government tells us.

And I'm pretty sure we're all over the "call the cops" thing, Pointbreak. If you can't offer any further debate, then maybe you should stop making yourself look like such a ass.

4. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

It was a "perfect" excuse to start a war with Iraq - except that there was no Iraqi connection, and Bush has said so explicitly. How is that "perfect"? You would think if they went to all the trouble of arranging a giant conspiracy and killing 3,000 Americans, they would have at least planted some evidence which pointed directly to Iraq. But no, ask a simple question about a supersize logical problem with the PRECIOUS CONSPIRACY, get complete silence.

But who am I kidding? There is no logic here, and there never will be. All we hear are the high pitched whines of America's Most Gullible, resolutely defending their precious, without actually answering anything.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Do you think the US government would have been able to justify the war in Iraq -- sufficiently enough for the American people -- if we weren't attacked on 9/11? Of course not! 9/11 opened the door to a whole new policy for the Middle East; a policy that would not have been tolerated by the American people had they not been attacked.

Yes, it was admitted that Iraq had no connection to al-Qaeda, many months AFTER we had invaded Iraq. Not before we invaded it. The president lied to us about WMD's and the Iraqi government's ties to al-Qaeda, until he was forced to come clean. But like I said before, it wasn't any skin off of his back, because many people STILL blindly support the war, regardless of the lack of WMD's.

Of course now that the war is failing and the morale is low, and being nearly 2 years after the invasion began, it would look awfully suspicious if WMD's suddenly appeared. Had they known a year and a half ago that things would turn out the way they have, maybe they would have planted WMD's.

But, then again, what do they care? To them, this war is not meant to be won. This is a war that is costing the taxpayers, while making those heading the war even richer.

6. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

If the point of the 9/11 conspiracy was to invade Iraq, they would have made absolutely, positively sure that Iraq appeared to have been involved. This is obvious, and a major hole in the logic of your conspiracy.

Furthermore, the whole case for the war was made on WMD. And you are telling me that at the time it never occurred to them that actually finding some might be useful? Whether for domestic or international opinion? Another colossal logic hole in your theory. They wouldn't have needed to find anything or even plant anything - just a photograph of a bunch of oil drums supposedly filled with some vile chemical would do the job. But no. Why go to the trouble of all those false alarms of chemical weapons finds? It makes no sense.

Occam's razor is the rule here.

7. Pressed_Rat

Well, it wasn't soley to invade Iraq. It goes much deeper than that. It's not really a conspiracy either, since any idiot knows that we probably wouldn't have invaded Iraq if it wasn't for 9/11. The thing is, they really didn't need any major justification to enter Iraq, because in the wake of 9/11 the shell-shocked masses were more than willing to go along with whatever their fuhrer proposed in the name of security and protection.

Anyone who is well-researched knows that the war in Iraq was planned years before 9/11. The same neocons who now have the president's ear, and many of whom now make up his cabinet, have been calling for a regime change in Iraq since 1998, when they sent a letter to Clinton, pushing for this pre-emptive war.

I really don't know, I am not psychic. Maybe because it was easier for them to lie and risk taking the blame, than risk the planting of their own WMD's in the wake of post-Saddam Iraq, when Bush's approval rating was still quite high. Finding WMD's after things began to turn sour might have drawn a lot of unwanted suspicions.

The fact is, they got the war they wanted. I am not going to speculate about all this other shit. I don't have the same evidence I have regarding WMD's (or lack thereof) that I do 9/11.

Frankly, I don't think the Bush Administration cares about domestic or international opinion. This has been proven time and time again. His arrogance and incompetence even got him re-elected. Go figure.

8. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

they did, with all intent try to convice us all that saddamm and 9/11 were linked. they did it the long way though. terrorism this, terrorism that. from the whole time between 9/11 and the invasion, all that could be seen on any news channel/program was some suited fat guy standing in front of the "white house"press symbol thing, shuving fear down our throats. then like some wondeful twist of fate, they inform the world that saddamm is one of these terrorists and that his weapons of mass destruction will kill us all if we dont stop him. thats the mass deception, the bridge that had enough people in favour of the war. make enough people shit there pants, then offer them a solution.. bing bang, they have an unstopable invasion
    plus, human nature had a tendancy to make us enjoy see'ing pain in others for our own suffering. and when theres tention in the air(being forced upon it from the white house) people often seek an icebreaker. the tv war gave them suitable enjoyment.

9. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

I am not asking anyone to provide facts or evidence, I am saying how can this possibly make sense.
    That's why they needed to conspire to make 9/11 happen. You seem to have a phobia of the word conspiracy even when it is blindingly obvious that is what you are describing.
    Well no kidding, we invaded Iraq in 1991. We've had giant military bases around their borders ever since, we were maintaining no-fly zones and had the country under sanctions. Hostility to Iraq was not dreamed up by Bush's neocon buddies in the late 1990s.
    Saying you aren't psychic is a way of saying "it makes absolutely no sense so I can't explain it". As I said before, what risk of planting WMDs? People believe you can plant explosives in the World Trade Center unnoticed but you can't plant WMDs in Iraq? And as I said before, what do you need to plant? Nothing! Barrels of oil are barrels of chemical weapons if we say so! Empty artillery shells are loaded bio weapon shells if we say so! There is no risk. And you still keep saying "after things turned sour". It is plain ridiculous to think they went through all that trouble of telling congress and the UN and their allies like Tony Blair great horror stories about WMDs and then nobody bothered to plant them because they didn't think it would matter. All I'm asking is for a logical explanation of how this could make sense.
    They tried and had to put up with a curious lack of any real, direct evidence - evidence they obviously would have been sure to plant had they orchestrated the 9/11 conspiracy to prepare for an invasion of Iraq.

Face it. The reason this is so difficult to explain is not that I am rejecting your facts or sources, or asking you to be psychic. Its that this conspiracy theory makes absolutely no sense at all.

10. MagicMedicine

You tell me Pointbreak.

Why did we invade Iraq? What "logical" reason was there to invade Iraq?

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

have they blown the story yet?

12. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Well if John Ashcroft hadn't placed a gag order on her....she would have been able to a while ago.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

13. MagicMedicine

I asked a question 3 days ago so simple that even a little kid could have a grasp on it.

Are we really dealing with people this slow? Maybe the word "logical" threw you off. I appologize. I'll make it as simple as possible.

Why are we in Iraq?

That's all I want to know.

14. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

Sorry for the delay Magic, try to understand that some people have an actual life and find our weekends full of other things to do. Although I am enjoying your increasing agitation, its always funny to see conspiracy theory cranks get wound up when the world isn't buying into their precious theories.

I agree that we may as well change the subject, since your limp justifications and revealing silences were becoming a bit of a sad joke.

Here's the real reasons we invaded Iraq.

1. Actual WMD. Bush (and many others, including countries opposed to the war) really thought Iraq had them, partially because if you reject everything else people will give up and tell you what you want to hear. Saddam sure seemed to act like he had them, in terms of subverting inspections, etc. Why he did that who knows.

2. Potential WMD. Whether or not he had WMD, nobody doubted that given the opportunity Saddam would restart the WMD programs. This problem could only be postponed, not eliminated.

3. Sanctions. Sanctions were becoming impossible to sustain, Saddam had turned oil for food into oil for palaces, the sanctions were being corrupted by our own allies, the PR battle was being lost, and it had already gone on for ten years. We couldn't keep doing sanctions forever, but we knew that the moment they ended Saddam would start rearming.

4. Saudi Arabia. Osama bin Laden hated us for our Saudi bases more than anything, and the Kingdom was growing increasingly uncomfortable with them. Without Saudi bases we could not properly encircle Iraq and keep Saddam tied down. Getting out of Saudi Arabia would reduce Osama's support and keep the Kindgom stable. Sure enough after Gulf War II we closed our largest Saudi base.

5. Regional politics. Iraq, as the largest and most belligerent nation in the region (having launched unprovoked attacks on four neighbors under Saddam), was a destabilising influence on a volatile area. Bush thought a democratic Iraq would stimulate democratisation in other countries, and would also help solve the Israel/Palestinian dispute, as Iraq had been a big supporter of Palestinians in not so constructive ways.

6. Naive belief in Iraqi support. We wanted a repeat of Gulf War 1, with an easy victory, then cheering crowds etc. After all we had success in the Kurdish regions creating a democracy where none had existed, where there were factions and where we had a history of shafting former allies. Drain the swamp, try to turn around a region going absolutely nowhere, etc.

There you have it. I'm sorry there are no Mossad piloted remote-controlled missile firing robot airplanes and other exciting things for the short attention span crowd.

15. Pressed_Rat

That does not make up for the lies and the bad intelligence used to send 1,300+ of our troops to die in what has become a tragic mistake. A tragic mistake that has also killed over 100,000 Iraqi men, women and children.

Of course people like you don't care because it's not your loss.

The fact of the matter is, Bush and Co. had wanted to invade Iraq and install their own puppet government for years. Documents prove this. 9/11 served as the grounds for justification to do what they had always wanted to do, which is launch a pre-emptive imperial war. All they needed was a bunch of bad intelligence (which they knew was bad) and trumped-up fearmongering to scare the already shell-shocked American public into supporting such an invasion.

The UN Resolution meant nothing. The US simply used it as one of their primary excuses to start the war. And it certainly did not justify rushing into a war which we were not even remotely prepared to undertake, and that is now beginning to show.

And again, it doesn't hurt to mention that most of Saddam's weapons were sold to Iraq BY THE UNITED STATES. Saddam rose to power in the first place BECAUSE OF THE UNITED STATES. We funded Saddam and his murderous regime for years.

16. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

Come on now PB,

the UK helped a lot too, it was not just the USA. Both nations heaped military hardware on him. Hopefully, people will not unquestioningly accept the version of events that the media is instructed to spread.

17. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Most of iraqs weapons were russian.Their tanks and artillery,and lord knows how many ak's.Seems like everybody had a hand in the making of a dictator.

18. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

yea but they were soviet weapons because the russians we're fighting the iraqi's...because they were a puppet country set up by the states. the russians we're the only ones who tried to stop em after the states armed em.

inagodadavita, iraq had complied with the UN resolutio before the deadline, they we're turned away and not listened to. iraq booted out the inspectors for spying...why we're they spying? because they wanted to gather as much intelligence for a war they we're going to undertake regardless of their findings. well before the deadline iraq and saddam extended an invitation for the inspectors to return....they refused and waited out the remainder of the given time in the comfort of their own homes.

also david kay ios about as impartial as bush would be conducting an 'independant' study into the actions of the reublican. much like the "independant" commision into the events of 9/11 that allowed for further draconian laws passed by bush in the patriot act 2.

19. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Well,
    having read all the threads, I have to give it to pointbreak. Never have I heard the same old argument so eloquently put.. although I feel there are definitely unanswered questions, regarding the competency of our leaders to take us into this conflict, I feel that is exactly what it is, "incompetence" and to even suggest that these people managed such an elaborate cover up, without going to the bother of hiding a few fully stocked chemical weapons trailers, under some sand, and then not accidentally find it with half a dozen TV crews there to witness it,, Well !!! we all know that all the conspiracy theorist would immediately point and say " of cause they found it they put it there " I have to agree with pointbreak on everything ... which is not that I agree with the war, or I think our governments are not hiding something , simply I see nothing in what pressed rat has to say remotely plausible. But I do admire his tenacity .

20. MagicMedicine

this thread is still going?
    there are better things to worry about. who cares about dead americans anyway. definitly not other americans.