Evolving sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by lcfan, Feb 16, 2019.

1. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I was thinking about this the other day. My wife and I have sex almost every day. We dated for less than a year before I proposed (we had dated in college 20+ years prior). But it's definitely different now.

I remember flying down to see her and having sessions that had a ton of teasing and foreplay. It was just so exciting to see her. Granted, we usually saw each other on weekends her ex had the kid.

It makes me think. Is it better now? I wake up next to my soulmate every day. It's not routine, but sex duration has absolutely shortened. We both climax, but it's just different. Our expectations are not the same.

Anyhow, I am happy. Just wondering how other people feel. That feeling of hooking up is definitely gone. I guess if you're satisfied, it doesn't matter, but that's definitely a cool feeling. lol

2. Visexual

Visexual Member

However you have it, enjoy it while you can. My wife and I had a very active sex like together for 40 years. Then, actually on our 40th anniversary, she said that intercourse was a little painful. She decided that we should give up intercourse. She didn't want to consult her doctor and said that we could simply do other things. Those other things lasted a few weeks. That was almost seven years ago.

3. Gene London

Gene London Members

I fear your scenario and we agreed once a week was a compromise we both can live with and I resist any decrease because I know how quickly less will become zero. Thus far she has been good and we work together to have an active sex life although it is not what it once was.

Visexual likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are fortunate to have a full on sex life together. My wife and I are a senior couple couple and post here often. Sex for us starts every morning with a sexual touch, and sex communications. Basically, we talk about sex every day. So a day turns into a date night, or maybe a quick banging. It takes dedicated work to have great sex life. It starts with you. We eat right and watch our weight. Lots of fresh fruits. Sex is paramount in our house,and we do it for our health. Yes, we love each other, but we fuck suck, oral and masturbate for our health. I am 65 and my wife is 60. Sex for us is equally important in all it’s forms.
    Suggestion: Take your wife on a cruise. Everyone has sex on a cruise. We love them. It’s up to you to keep the fire going.

lcfan likes this.
  5. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Everyone is different. If you’re both happy with the way things are now then there’s no need to change things.

I think my husband and I probably had longer sessions before kids. We had weekends where we just walked around naked and touched and kissed all day. Now we have kids at home so things had to change. We still mix it up though. Sometimes we have morning or midday quickies and sometimes we have longer sessions after the kids are in bed. I’ve got a pretty strong kinky side so I prefer things to be drawn out but I’ve come to appreciate and enjoy getting bent over the bed for a quickie sometimes.

lcfan, Deejay88 and Panama Jack like this.
  6. Tobboh

Tobboh Members

My question would be "Why would you bring it up if youre happy with the way it is now?"

Is there maybe something you are hiding to yourself about how it turned out?

If you do miss something about how it was, what do you think about role play?

Or how about setting up a date for you to have sex, maybe just a week later, with the challenge not to do anything until then, building up the envy and maybe even teasing each other trying not to cave in before going at it?

Im no sex expert, but I think bringing up the past like you did means something. Even if you say you are perfectly happy the way things are!

Good luck!

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

When we began our relationship sex was an every evening thing. 4 months later we married and our sex life exploded. We would spend the weekend in bed exploring all positions. During the week wake up sex was followed by evening sex, bedtime sex, middle of the night sex, and sex just about anytime we could fit it in. It's funny that she became pregnant with our children by afternoon quickies (Nooners). After very difficult pregnancies and recovery periods we slowly built up to the torrid pace we kept before children. It was difficult with child rearing but we managed. Afternoon naps for the kiddies were sex sessions for us. I would take over after work with the children so she could rest for our evening time. Our sex life became quite a adventure as we improvised often just so we could enjoy each others bodies. Children grew and left the nest. We sped up and didn't slow down until she approached that time of her life where her body failed her. Medical issues beset her and over a period of about 10 years we slowed to a crawl before stopping altogether. Now in our 60's there is love, touch, cuddling, caressing, but no sex. We've tried a number of things hoping for a solution but the end result is she cannot be active sexually and I refuse to push her to only service myself.

These days she is happy to be without sex. Her health continues to decline slowly and because of this I refrain from any attempts that would make her uncomfortable. For my own health and well being I seek sex outside our marriage. She knows and agrees that I have this outlet. I have partners who provide me with the sexual relations I desire. She does not inquire about them and only knows I am satisfied and happy to have this arrangement. My partners know I am with them for the sex they provide only and nothing else.

The bottom line is there are situations where you cannot control how your life evolves. Just make the best of the time you have here on this planet.

lcfan likes this.
  8. When it started, we were having wild sex. A couple of weeks went by and we had tried every position. We kept on having sex for the next year or so. By then we'd done every position multiple times. We kept having sex, such great sex. One thing led to another, and we broke up. But then we got back together and had great make up sex. We kept breaking up until we realized we were doing it on purpose, just for the sex! Eventually she got pregnant, but that didn't stop us from having sex. We even had sex with the kids in the crib nearby. It was some of the best sex I've ever had. Our sex life together was amazing all through the years. We had so much sex. I can even remember all of the times I had sex with her. Well, many of the times. It was like nothing could stop how great our sex was, so we kept having sex. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex!

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

One day the clitorus is going to evolve so big like a big tentacle so we can fuck ourselves right for a change. :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Courtney Green likes this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The female hyena has an enormous clitoris. You should come back as one of those, if you believe in reincarnation and all.

[​IMG]

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But they're soooo ugly. I'm coming as a lion or wolf or polar bear. :)

12. That's a picture of a male hyena with an erection.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

14. storch

storch banned

Neon': That's a picture of a male hyena with an erection.

Yeah well you're both wrong. That hyena has impaled itself on a stick. Sometimes the obvious answer is the right answer. Sometimes a stick is just a stick.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's clearly a snake coming out it's bum hole.

16. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I think it's a good thing to see evolution in your sex life. And there's no issue. The past shapes the future. For people who think you should ignore it, I'd offer that you can't. Have kids? That happened in the past, and it profoundly impacts the present and future.

Anyhow, lmm00 identified what I was trying to say. :) It's still like pizza. I just wonder what kind of pizza we'll order next. ;)