Evolve Festival

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Random_Zephyr, May 15, 2004.

1. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

2. dreama

dreama Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

it sure sounds cool, and I am just a half hour or so away from Antigonish...I subscribed to the site, so hopefully will keep posted on the music fest! Does anyone have any information on how the last one went? Any pics? Who played there? Just curious.

3. Random_Zephyr

Random_Zephyr Lifer

I dont know many of the bands that played last year, but i know Grand Theft Bus, The Jimmy Swift Band, and Fat Jebus played. They're all awesome bands! i hope they play again this year. i cant wait!!

4. dreama

dreama Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I know I'm showing my ignorance here, but who are those bands and what kind of music do they play? I heard from a friend that Evolve 4 was mostly ravers and techno music, along with lots of chemical drugs. I'm a little older than most that probably went, which is likely why I am out of the loop for who the bands are. I also heard it was a really cool time, the party that went on for days. It sounds like a groovy time but how out of place would a 37 year old be there?

just asking...

5. Green_Apple

Green_Apple Member

I cant wait it's gonna be sooooo much fun!:D