Evolution

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Autentique, May 29, 2007.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I was thinking today on body hair and why women dont grow a beard, or well most women dont and just analyzing why men were hairier than women and well my conclusion was.. yeah, guys are not gonna like this, that women are a more advanced species of human beings.. lol :) and guys are hairier because they are closest to monkeys... really analyze it, it makes a lot of sense.

that's my theory :)

p.s: caffeine affects my brain.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

If that was true, then wouldn't women have been behind all the "great inventions" of the past 100-200 years instead of men?

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I don't think it has anything to do with evolution, but I agree, actually. Women are the shit. Guys are just shitty.

4. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

uh, have you seen some girls in the dead of winter when they don't shave? Their legs, vag, pits, ect? women are pretty damn hairy too. sometimes their arms are hairier than some of the guys I know, one of the areas where men "tend" to be hairier. As for facial hair, a lot of girls need to pluck their upper lips, neck and side areas (also known as side burn area for men). I had a girlfriend with blonde hair once who had lots of very very light and tiny hairs, almost making a light bread, but it was VERY hard to see unless you were up close and kissing her.

And if all that is not the case for some of the women, they just tend to shave and pluck more.

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Actually, hair gives us an early sensory warning of bumping into things and touching hot stuff like pans. It also keeps areas of the body warm. I don't think you based your hypothesis off of anything scientific though lol.

6. Autentique

no i didnt... no scientific anything.

my job's very boring and I spent most of my time thinking random stuff than actually working add caffeine to a very hyper person and you get ideas like this...
    Im still thinking of you like monkeys.. but I love my monkeys.. LOL :)

7. Autentique

they stole our ideas :p

behind every great man...

we just dont mind who takes credit for it ..lol

8. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

It could be true or maybe its becuase the male had to go out and do something while the female sat there on the couch eating Bon Bons like Peg Bundy staying dry and warm??

9. Autentique

we like to work with our minds :p

guys, this was a joke :)

i dont think any sex its superior than the other, i think individuals are superior to others, at least in a specific area.

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

its called sexual dimorphism, allows for easier differentiatio nof the genders for tha t species and is typically linke dto mating rituals/mating turn ons

11. myself

myself just me

interesting theories you have there :)

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

*uncomprehending stare".....
    *runs around in circles, screaming and throwing objects*
    *scratches self*

uhhhhh- I beg to differ... have some more coffee.

13. Autentique

14. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

so what is arm pit hair for? It's already warm there... and stays warm even when shaved! Plus, I don't think people go around feeling things with their arm pits!

Also, (I know this was a joke but...) men develop more hair because of high testosterone levels. Women with higher testo. get more hairy then women with lower. Around pregnancy women tend to get a lot more hair on their bodies as well due to the surge in testo. hormone. Hair in general is made to keep animals warm. Eyebrows and eyelashes keep stuff out of your eyes, pubic hair keeps stuff out of the vagina and anus... also helps to keep the area clean. Hair does all sorts of things in animals. It does a lot of interesting specific things to humans though. Only the fine tiny hairs are the hairs that are used for the senses. Long hair is used for other purposes!

What I wonder is why "evolution" or whatever causes a person to loose hair. Why do men and women go bald if hair is such a neccessity to human life?!