everything about bondage?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by AmandaMarie, Jun 1, 2004.

1. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Member

I would like to know cause I have a request I have to met please help

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Oh wow. Bondage has many forms. Theirs your traditional tie up and torture, humiliation, begging, etc etc. Just go with it and have a saftey word

3. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Member

Safety word to stop right? i want this to be alittle dark but fun any other suggestions

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

be agressive, take control of him, use your firm "I'm the master and your my bitch tone". Maybe put a leash on him, Don't let him do anything, if he tries to take control say, something dirty. um... push him down, climb on top and either tie up his hands or handcuff him to something. Have ur way, be rough, talk dirty... thats the mild safe kind of example thats not going to get him freaked out. Maybe use a whip, tourture him a little with your mouth lol I don't think I need to get any more descriptive....

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yeah. The safety word is in case you go to far and they really need you to stop. Have it something completely off the wall like peaches or something. That way he can beg you to stop and you can keep going...

6. whispera

whispera Member

You can't really sum it all up in one post to be honest. It depends which aspect of bondage you are into, what is it exactly that is wanted? i could probably help a bit or give you more info as my girlfreind is into bondage and i am just exploring/experimenting with the whole scene. Or if you would prefer Bondage.com should give you some idea's, you can log on as a guest or make an account. Hope this helps,
    Claire

7. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

8. Valis_77

Valis_77 Member

Man, I would love to experinence being dominated my a chick...but all my girlfriends have been submissive :(

9. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Go slow. Be gentle (yes you can be firm and gentle, at the same time). If you're into bondage and not sadism, then take care to make sure your partner is comfortable. I would suggest using silk rope, if you have access to it, or scarves or neckties (to go against the skin).

Always be alert to the cues of your partner. Someone can go from "this is great" to "UNTIE ME NOW GODDAMN IT!", in less than three seconds. There needs to be a lot of trust in the air. And do not take this opportunity to take advantage of them and do something that you want, but know they don't...

One thing you can do... Have him/her play the helpless leader... If you don't know what to do, they can guide you... "Oh please, please don't tie my hands..." "Oh please, please don't spank me..." etc... I'm a natural sub, so being dom is difficult for me. It helps when my partner can lead me, by telling me what not *wink* to do.

Have fun! :D

10. lascara

lascara Member

Waht is it you want to know how to do? I have laods of info and experience as I am a full tiem mistress to my submissive partner spike, as well as a gf to Claire(whispera).

Mistress Ailsa xxx

11. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i've been dominated. it's fun

12. weedgirl

weedgirl Member

my friend jenn is a dominatrix , if you want to know anything let me know and i will ask her