Every Abstain From An Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by GeorgeCarlinFan, Apr 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

For me, I noticed it wasn't a sexual thing anymore, and more of a chore, only to relax and make it easier to fall asleep. One day, I woke up at 3am, and so I thought, "Chances are good I'll sleep tonight - I'll skip it tonight" and within a few days, I notice things that I can't describe. I actually slept good for a month, which seems to be my max, something I do every 5 yrs or so.

In this situation, I was hoping it would create some interesting dreams. And I like to observe and always learn more self-awareness, cause and effect..

I never had a wet dream, and thought if I could hold on for another month, that somehow I'd achieve orgasm in my sleep and have a life-changing dream that would cure me forever, or improve something.

Like before, I'd notice a feeling, pressure... In the past, I'd call them "mini-orgasms", where it would feel like the first .00000001 second of an orgasm, when semen moves a quarter of a milimeter - not sure exactly..

But in the last week, I contacted two women from my past, which is something I had come to regret immediately, but I wasn't "me" and not really using my brain.... I was trying to avoid anything sexual, even a movie I was thinking of watching. But after this morning thinking about "it", I just said, "screw it" and got it over with... Twice, and then had a smoke and something else (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) and back to square one, but I will try to avoid it during the nights, because it has become a chore, just like showering every single night. I'm a streaky guy, but I would never streak.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]
    This actually reminds me of a time in my life when I wasn't a very considerate lover...

In a previous life almost, I was in a relationship with a young woman, and we had what I would now consider a significant degree of promiscuity.

And what characterizes it in my mind now is the fact that I never gave her an orgasm.

-----

Back to the current state of life, I have made amends with myself. Since that time, I have resolved to correct that. And I never want to be that type of man, and now that type of husband.

But also I remember some movie... In the movie (I might have the facts wrong here) a man and a woman have sex, and when the woman doesn't orgasm she smokes marijuana. :D

3. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

Ah, I'm completely single. This pandemic has solidified my new hermit status :)

4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Abstain from orgasms? I'd have to commit suicide first.

Bazz888, OnceAgain and 6Sailor9 like this.
  5. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:)

Angela36 likes this.
  6. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.