Ever use lots of baby oil while masturbating?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by profezzor_x, Jul 21, 2008.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have found that if using olive oil for anal masturbation, it tends to cause a bit of irritation thou. The only reason I have used olive oil was its reasonably cheap for a 500 ml bottle. Baby oil wouldn't cause anal irritation thou - I presume ?

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When using my FleshLight, lubrication is obviously essential, but sometimes it happens that I'm clearly not making any progress with the FleshLight & have to switch to plain manual mode. By this time, my penis is already liberally covered with (water based) lube which has the drawback of becoming sticky once it starts to dry out, and so requires regular reapplications of lube or spit to re-moisten it. However, if I start off dry with manual masturbation, then no lube is required - although, even so, I do like to use it from time to time.
    Also, when in the bath (especially after shaving), I like to lube up with soap, as plain masturbation without it doesn't seem to do anything.

3. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Yeah but then you gotta be careful you don't accidentally get soap inside the tip of your dick. I've done this before inadvertently and it hurts like hell the next time you gotta pee. OUCH!!!

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

That may depend on the type of soap. Personally I use Dove Simple Soap, with no added perfumes, etc., which can cause allergic reactions.

5. Grlbuttlove

Grlbuttlove Guest

Tried the olive oil recipe, much to my delight :D

Have used a combo of petroleum jelly and coconut oil which also works well, but olive oil really is tops!

6. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

haha I've never used baby oil, but I have used coconut oil and castor oil... both were nice!

In fact coconut oil is very good for stuff like that xD

7. Circumcised

Circumcised Guest

Can look funny, but pessaries are best for that.

8. liketoedge

liketoedge Member

Growing up my Mom ask how I went through so much hair conditioner

9. Circumcised

Circumcised Guest

10. dwight78

dwight78 Member

I wonder what female juice is made of that makes it still the best after all is said and done

11. Goander

Goander Members

I have found coconut oil to be the best for anal masturbation.

12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Here's a tip for your tips.....you have to try Albolene for lube. As a seasoned professional edger, trust me, I've tried a lot of things over the years and I've been ruined by this stuff. It says it's 'moisturizing facial cleanser', but it is really a light 'vasoline' like material, mineral oil based. It's not thick and sticky. It's very smooth, just slick enough, stays in place - not runny, clear, kind of melts on contact, a little goes a long way so it lasts forever, doesn't dry up. One huge benefit over baby oil or the oil gels, is that it is completely 100% odorless. Cleans up easily, leaving everything soft and moisturized, and no smelly evidence.... Find it at the facial cleanser aisle at Wall-mart....I should be a spokesman for it...

bigredinmass likes this.
  13. Goander

Goander Members

I remember when I was young and used to masturbate with baby oil, the smell and the soft hands were a dead give away LOL ! :hearteyes:

14. I love to lick my pre-cum on my hand such a wonderful taste yummy

15. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Couldn't agree more. Albolene is by far the best 'bate' grease I have used. Love the stuff!

16. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

My wife introduced me to baby oil in high school. Until then , I had only humped a pillow when masturbating.

17. I love baby oil, but it feels so good even better coconut oil it feels amazing

18. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Lots of baby oil on my penis and hand works for me. If outside then tanning oil works best.