ever tripped without drugs??

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by hello, Jun 9, 2004.

1. treehugginghappiness

treehugginghappiness Member

I dont think thats what I have...
    I rarely ever use psychedelic drugs, other then cannabis

2. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Yeah I like to trip on minerals and vitamins that you get when you eat lots of plants like vegetables and fruit. Drinking freshly juiced vegetable like 4 lrg carrots, 2 celery stalks, handful of parsley, handful of kale, 1 garlic clove, a wedge of cabbage, and half a beet with leaves. Fruit smoothies with psyllium husks, vanilla protein powder and yogurt. Also exericise, yoga, meditation and sports will get you nice and naturally high. Wait dont forget Dreaming. That is DMT induced. Remeber tryphtophan = serotonin(5HTP) = melatonin =pinoline(harmaline) = 5meoDMT = DMT(GOD). That is the epimer of human digestion to ultimate goal. So dont forget to drink a nice big glass of milk before bed. Its loaded with trytophan.

3. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

oh and sex! Be careful. Watch out for those kids. The most dangerous part of taking that sacred pleasure trip. Unless your ready to be a baby sitter. Be prepared. Drugs are way safer than sex. There is only commitment to self and what is best or worst for us. FREEWILL!!

4. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

i sometimes have trip flashbacks when im sober. i have bad trip flashes when i get really upset of scared too. that bites. ive only ever had one bad trip but it continues to haunt me when i get in a certain frame of mind.

5. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

i have HPPD so i guess you can say i trip without drugs. Not really trip but i have floaters and tracers all the time and more often recently i've been seeing some morphing of objects in what i have of a peripheral vision.

6. rebelzen

rebelzen Guest

I certainly have had some great trips from meditation.

Some amazing astral projection type experiences as well that have gone past even some of the drug induced experimentation that I have partaken in.

In the right setting and with the right technique, meditation can be an excellent way to trip out and explore inner space

-- Psychedelic Meditation --
    The new eBook from Rebel Zen
    Learn How To Achieve An Amazing
    Drug Free Cosmic High
    http://www.psychedelicmeditation.com

7. Synful

Synful Banned

My emotions are rather intense and I can climb to a really transcendental place through them.

8. snake_grass

snake_grass Senior Member

i had a fever once

and i started hullucinating

i thought i was supposed to make my bed bigger so i drug my bed out of my room and i was going to go try and find some more beds in dumpsters and so them together

then i thought about that

then it freaked me out because it whould mean my bed whould be extremely huge

so i ran outside and freaked out and started hullicinating beds cut in half hanging on wires

9. Sininabin

Sininabin Member

Sitting in the big stadium as sunset, the band held the beat well and varied, the crowd was empty and rocking, the clouds skimmed by, her hand held me down as my helium head rocked from heaven to earth.

sober tripping is the best, always high in the heart, yes if you open up, it is hard to stop the vibe.

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

this. lol. I have been seeing people and objects break apart and transform into 2 dimensional kaleidoscopic images.

indescribable.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I forgot to tie my shoes once and tripped.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

"It's all and acid trip..."

13. check.

check. Senior Member

every once in a while i'll get some acid-like visuals, while not being under the influence of anything. Like patterns will just appear or start to move around, while I'm in class or something. Its sorta nice, I never get into a weird headspace while it happens, although once when I was driving colors started flying off the road in these big waves. I had to pull over and have my friend drive the rest of the way.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah most times I don't even need to be stoned I'm just high in my own.

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I have somewhat permanent tracers, maybe everyone has them and only people who have tripped a lot learn to notice them, or maybe it's from all the acid and MDMA and countless other RC's I've eaten in my day.

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sleep deprivation has made me trip. I saw a cat walking around my desk two different incidences but the same cat. I've seen a giant spider web on the wall behind my desk...I don't remember what else. I haven't been that sleep deprived in a while.

17. airski16

airski16 Member

last night i had a very crazy body sensations, tripped about a week ago or so. alot of strange headspace and head rushing feeling , little euphoria. pasted in few mins

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've had "visuals" when i wasn't tripping...but that's not tripping.

i've gotten into a very "psychedelic" mind space when sober (or when smoking weed more likely)...from talking with good friends or some nice situation like that. but there were no visuals, and it didn't quite feel like a trip:

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=320947&f=117

19. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I certainly believe it is possible IF the person has had experience with tripping.

Your dreams can emulate any world experience you have had, like smoking, eating cake, or just anything you can imagine, perhaps your brain waves were low enough to emulate a dream like state while remaining conscious

20. humm843

humm843 Member

I had an experience as a child ..i am always trying to find ways back to that state...i most often come close to it in meditation..i practice vedic meditation