ever tripped without drugs??

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by hello, Jun 9, 2004.

1. redeyedrevolutionary

redeyedrevolutionary Member

Same here, except it's not rare. It's most of the time, a little buzz, a good feeling, a shitty memory, and thinking of things from different angles.

2. redeyedrevolutionary

redeyedrevolutionary Member

i was tripping on killer weed last night.

today i looked at a red carpet with some nice patterns. it first changed the initial patterning. that then faded into the second layer. then it just turned into the inseperable All of color, flecks of difference visible but still same in All.

3. Gormur

Gormur Member

Since I smoke pot quite heavily, I often get these mini episodes where I get a kind of high for a while out of nowhere in the middle of the day. It could even be 3-4 days after I've smoked anything. I guess because the THC is stored in fat cells and stays in the body for such a long time. Sometimes I even have mild hallucinations (auditory and visual ones) a day or two after I've smoked. [​IMG]

4. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

Sometimes when Im sober and at a concert, during the peak of a jam where lights are flashing and everyone is focused completely on the music and it's intensity. I get the feeling of closeness of to other an the euphoria that is usually associated with MDMA. Not quite a trip or anything visual, but definitely a great feeling.

5. highflyer

highflyer Member

theres a 4 letter word for this hppd. Happens alot I always have intricate patterns layed on surfaces and the carpet is amazing persian carpet lava type designs all the time. then theres the times I get the body buzz and this is increased. I do however have a large control on these visual blessings and can either make them go away or grow in intensity I think its more of a recall thing and not damage persay as They are controlable

6. ShadyGrove

ShadyGrove Member

Thank you highflyer for pointing out the HPPD. if you don't know what hppd is check out www.hppdonline.com HPPD is a serious condition but is also the cause of most of our daily hallucinations at least those who have taken acid. I have minor visuals with concentration on flat surface over a short time. I get the wavy surface hallucination that most can identify with. this is "cool" i guess but when triggered with anxiety (HPPD) it can be very difficult. Imagine your girlfriend breaks up with you and your whole world starts melting LITERALLY! you won't know unless you get HPPD. if HPPD scares you, then you shouldn't take Psychedelics. I personally don't see why not since I believe when I die I will get the chance to experience life again so Turn On, Tune In, and Drop Out and enjoy all the visuals after the chemicals pass.

Note: I do not have HPPD. Your "world" melting was just an example of fear or anxiety driven visual experiences.

7. Friggin Joe

Friggin Joe Member

I can "fall into" something on a good night, a quick entry into meditation, the effects which I like to a fragile DMT trip.
    In fact my interest in DMT was piqued by reading up on it and reports of the trip sounding very much like what I experience in meditation.
    It's awesome, I just can't do it at will every night.

8. .trippin..

.trippin.. Member

well i tripped over a branch yesterday and cut up my hands

9. rabbitholes

rabbitholes Member

Yeah.

I'm a skitzso.

but not really.

What if you were a really happy skitzso??

hmm...

10. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I have tripped without taking drugs on two occasions. The first of these experiences happened the day my grandmother died. I was pretty baked when I found out and after hearing the news I started tripping really hard out of nowhere, but it only lasted an hour or so. The second happened after the first time I dropped acid in any substantial quantity. Looking back it was probably an extremely mild case of HPPD, but for several days after the trip every time I tried to read text on a computer screen, the letters would periodically begin dancing around the screen while simultaneously becoming extremely blurry. Sometimes words would pulsate horizontally and I would have to close my eyes for several seconds before I could regain sufficient focus to continue reading.

11. CPL Clegg

CPL Clegg Member

Not tripping, but almost every time I stand up after sitting down for an extended period of time, I feel really high for about 10 seconds. This only started like a year ago and before I started smoking pot. I think the movement causes blood to rush out of my head or something.

12. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

CPL Clegg, that's generally not a good sign. You could be anemic.

13. CPL Clegg

CPL Clegg Member

what does that mean

14. Borodacer

Borodacer Member

I remeber feeling high and trippy a couple of times after coming of the mad house at the carnival from all the blinking lights. One time it lasted a good 45 minutes. Felt very close to a pot buzz, if that makes sense.

15. Spiritawakening

Spiritawakening Member

Usually means that you are low in iron. Generally anemics have low energy, often low immuntity etc. Anyway, its something i can't explain but i think it results in the insufficent transferal of oxygen around the body
    But thats a very basic overview,and i coul be wrong, so look it up if your worried.

I often get dizzy&headrush for like 10 seconds when i stand and sometimes it looks like the room is moving. Sometimes my vision blurrs for a few seconds. I thought it could be abnormal blood pressure. Either way i don't care.
    Also i have never tripped to know what it is like to trip. ;)

16. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

^Its very common. Its called low blood preassure.
    Everyone experiences it to some degree

17. baloon

baloon Member

I get countles dejavus' its fun !!!!

18. tutex

tutex Member

i got this lats night (no substances) and again like 8 hours after heavy drinking but if your really really really tired and you turn on music then kinda drift off to sleep it sounds fucking awsome last night Biggie smalls I got a story to tell was playing and i witnessed the whole ordeal first hand it was pretty cool

19. treehugginghappiness

treehugginghappiness Member

yeaaa!
    Oh I'm so happy! I thought I was the only one!
    Especiallt when I'm trying to sleep, and it's dark.
    Patterns, and things moving together....
    shits like lysergic aciddd

20. PsychedeliaSmith

PsychedeliaSmith Member

This is called HPPD. It can be a very serious condition.

I'm starting to develop it too. :(

Here's some info on it...
    HPPD Info