ever tripped without drugs??

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by hello, Jun 9, 2004.

1. cannabiskid420

cannabiskid420 Member

i've had the same experiance before it actually happens quit often. i will be staring at the carpet and i will start to see random shapes and figures appear i think this has something to do with the brains imagination trying to entertain you because you are bored

2. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Member

Last night I was laying in my bed, and it was as if my perspective on the size of my body was effed up. In my mind my head would feel small, then my arms. As if I was really tiny. Damn makes me not want to get near acid. I've never felt like that before...

3. sun_heart_girl

sun_heart_girl Member

Once I was lying in bed, and I kept seeing all these weird things - faces and shapes and stuff, and I was saying weird things. It wasn't a dream, because my friend said my eyes were open. Also I couldn't feel anything under my hands like where I was touching the duvet. I have never done drugs, maybe it was just like a kind of fever.

4. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

i love psychedelics

i honestly feel as if im seeing the world the way it was meant to be

imagine if the whole world was tripping it would be such a better place

i love snow it trips me out so much im not going to explain it because it wont sound half as good as what it realy is give me some completly white smooth powder and ill be happy walking home in -10

i trip out constantly i think im permafried haha

the best part is i dont regret anything or maybe i just dont care to regret my fuck ups

life is sick

5. FLstoner214

FLstoner214 Member

right now i feel stoned and wierd kinda from a huge adrenaline rush cuz im about to go finish makin weed brownies and get some alcohol and its gonna be fun and makin the cannibutter i was pretty close to gettin caught prob cuz i made kinda a lot of noise openin cabinets and butter and gettin stuff out and walkin up and downstairs and lightin the stove and accidentally melting part of a plastic bowl cuz i forgot it would melt. i feel like im weighed down but i feel like moving and time feels like its passin slow and the past couple hrs seemed like a day

sometimes i can close my eyes and zone out and start seein and/or hearin things that arent there and i think my eyes r open cuz its really clear or ill stare at somethin and see things move or somethin or ill see shadow ppl in the corner of my vision and sometimes when i read trip reports i kinda think i feel wat the ppl feel cuz my brain thinks about it and stuff but ive nvr done anything that can make me hallucinate

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeahhhh alexa life is sick indeed, right on.
    theres a lot of people who are just explaining what they feel when they zone out and stuff, but i thnk that happens to everyone, and tripping is like zoning IN, not trippin out cos your brain doesnt have enough info, but trippin cos its getting a shitload of info.

7. mkc414

mkc414 Member

I've had my most intense trips totally sober. This was before I started using psychedelic drugs. When I started using drugs, I thought- oh, this is the same type of thing but without as much insight.

If you are into meditation you can learn how to have outer body experiences or dissolve your human idea of reality. Those are some trips.

8. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

i can get high from meditation and even from receiving a massage

but more so from orgasm......i am totally gone then......and my whole body melts into a different state of consciousness...

mmmmm.....
    [​IMG]

9. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

all you gotta do is hold your breath for 60 seconds while spinning in circles as fast as possible

10. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

every day and it aint quitting any time soon as far as I can tell.

11. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

one time i got head rush for like 10 minutes. that was really intense, i just woke up and i got it.

12. DragonAX

DragonAX Member

Yeah lack of sleep does it, I'm a member of a band called Shadow Glide and we make music that is designed to mezmorise and trip out if you turn your lights off and stare at the stars or throw some flashy lights on for example. I call it dry trippin'

13. passionateuser

passionateuser Member

I personally have heard many different reasons for this so called. (sober high) . Apparently when your eyes are dry, tired, or are exposed to different lighting they may blur, allow you to see different colors or sometimes allow you to see shapes. I also heard of the placebo affect, meaning your think its happening so it so your brain makes it happen. I personally have asked many people about this because i have had a lot of it my whole life. i see everyday life in almost a tv screen kind of way.. meaning if you get close to it you can see all the colored squares.. well thats what i see. when i look at anything .. almost rainbows of light.
    and i also see negatives when i close my eyes but thats because of bright like that makes imprints on the inside of your retna. ..

hope this helps,

14. XsgtLucyPepperx

XsgtLucyPepperx Member

I've been doing that all week. Usually it's just feeling really high, but a few times I'v seen shit that isn't really there. What's my state of mind at that point? Uusally it's when I start thinking of the person I'm pretty sure I'm in love with, and it hurts...Everytime I think of my situation, I get messed up... no substances nessicary.

15. acidtestrly?

acidtestrly? Member

Yep. Every once in a while I will be watching TV, reading, and it looks like the walls are closing in on each other, and stuff is floating upwards

16. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I trip every single day of my life. These substances just help us recoginze it.

17. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i think indians used sleep deprivation and fasted for several days befor they went on vision quests. but hell they had mushies too so who knows. if u can devote ur life to yoga cause those guys go really out there when they meditate. i think they some times have like obe's and nde's.

18. talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes Member

I know a girl thats done a lot of deep meditation and she says shes had experiences right up there with mushrooms on nothing at all.

Heres an interesting site from a spiritual studies school about sober hallucinations

http://mudrashram.com/hallucinations1.html

19. J.C

J.C Member

Music can trip me out pretty easly. Like when I'm driving i'd go on automatic mode and have crasy feeling and thoughts. More feeling than thoughts though and very few visuals. In short music moves me, alot.

J.C

20. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

I dont know how to explain this, but it wwas pretty weird (but in a good way).

I was laying in my bed just about to go to sleep. Well I wasnt asleep yet because I could still hear the music from my speakers, but suddenly, I was having this journey inside my head (very much like a trip), and then suddenly I hear a knock on my door, and it all goes away.

I've seen things "breathe" or walls moving a little bit sometimes, but nothing more than that. I guess if you really want to have a trip, your mind sometimes does that.