Ever Shit Your Pants?

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by headymoechick, Dec 29, 2004.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I personally (even as a kid) have never felt what it is like to shit myself. But there was a TERRIBLE stomach flu going around and every person I knew ended up with bad diarrhea. My man and his friend shit themelves in the middle of the night! I just stayed up and ran to the bathroom a lot to prevent this embarrassing event. But it happened to both of them! The only other time I seen a grown person shit themsleves was this herion addeict who ran out on a road trip and we had to feed him 10 kalonopins to get him home with out being so sick. In his sleep he shit.

Anyone ever had this happen? Or have I just seen a crazy amount of adults shit their pants?!

2. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

well im only 16 but ive never shit my pants...i peed my pants in kindergarten though lol

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

everyone shits there pants when they were little..
    As for shitting in my pants as an adult, negatory..
    I have pissed my pants a couple of times though..

4. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

hahaha, my ex was one of gross fucks that delight in farting constantly. One day he had to get up and go to work after a night of drinking jagermeister, and he ended up coming home early looking all pissed off. The Jager had fucked his stomach up, so when he tried to do one of his nasty farts he ended up shitting all over himself instead.....yucky runny diarrhea type poo that went all the way down his leg, and made his pants stick to him. hahahaha, it looked like he's fallen in a mud puddle, and smelled much worse.

Jesus I can't believe I was ever with that guy.

5. Green_Apple

Green_Apple Member

Every day! [​IMG]

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Of course, back in my diaper days...

7. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Hell yes.

8. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

No, but once I once me and my friend got home after mountain biking and we were in spandex and all. My friend and I are standing outside talking and he goes man I gotta fart and then the nastiest sound in the world comes from his butt and I relaize what happened and the mess ran down his leg. Kinda funny but nasty.

9. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

I have never shit my pants (as an adult) but I have had a few embarassing incidents where i had peed my pants. early on in my pregnancy I had to pee every five minutes (sitll do) while i was asleep I had peed the bed so bad that i woke my fiancee up I was so embarassed. Another time ( this was recent) I had to pee super bad and I laughed super hard and when i laughed i let out a little bit of pee and I was wearing grey pants and you could see the wet spot it was so embarassing.

10. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Well...this is an interesting thread. lol :D

11. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

OHHHH MAN!. lissy here chilllldrens, gather on rounds. i'ms bouts to tells yous about TWO stories of mee youth, ya hearr? ya here? dsfiogdfn
    yes i've got two poopslippin stories.
    the first was, i was about... 7??
    and i just now scratched an itch on my elbow, kinda readjusted my right shoulder, and decided i'm not going to tell that particular story. HOWEVR! i've got another.
    this was was when i was boyt 7 or 8 alsoi. i guess that was my years? well. me and my brother and my friends alan and thomas from around the neighborhood, we were all little snotnosed, dirty knee havin kids, and we used to catch lizards ALL around the complex. we were at the farrrrrr ends of the complex, and i was feelin kinda heavy (you knows what i'ms talkinss aboutsss), but we're havin a blast, and it's kinda get about time to where me and my brother need to head on in anyways, so i guess i told myself to chill on out, and hold it for a bit longer? well, a few more minutes of bending over tiny bushes to scare lizards out, it reallllly starts gettin friendly with gravity. i kinda tell everyone i'm going to head on in early, and elan to head on home with me. a few moments into walking in, i tell elan i'm going to have to start running, and for him to just come straight home. thomas and alan know what's up, i guess i commented on it. i hear the amigos laughing, elan laughing. i'm running, i'm sweating. longgggg run ahead of me! other side of the complex?!?! 7 years old?!?! that's a JOURNEY. runnnnnnning. clenching that butthold muscle. sweattting , andd running! i make it up stairs, we live on the seocnd floor in an apartment. i throw open the door, run on inside, run into the bathroom!!!! JOYOUS!!!!!!!!! i made it. oh beautifulllllllllly, beautifullly. sweating, panting. beautifulllllll. oh thank heavens. catching breathe. i finish up, and go to meet up with the guys on their way back. by the time i open the door, they're there, huddled around, i look on the floor and there is a little turd. it musta popped out, and straight out of my pants. =PPP

12. BradinTheGreat

BradinTheGreat Member

Oh man, I can't even count how many times that has happend to me. My whole family has pretty weak stomaches.

13. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I might in a few minutes I can't get up but my ass is bangin

14. Arachne

Arachne Member

i think we've all expierienced barely making it to the bathroom at least once in our lives.

15. sprout

sprout DeadHead

No, I can't say that I have but I've heard tell of it. :H

16. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

I only shat my pants when I have food poisoning...it wasn't cool because body fluids come out both ends at the same time...grrr...

Casper

17. teepi

teepi living my dream

When serving time in Catholic school at the tender age of 7 I had to pee really bad during morning prayers.
    First thing we had to stand up and say Hail Mary's, The Lords Prayer, sing My Country Tis of thee, and say the Pledge of Alligiance....Well I had to go and I raised my hand as we were praying and the nun gave me the EYE..so I started waving that arm like crazy and she gave me the EYE even harder...so I started jumping up and down and waving that arm like only a 7 year old little girl can do and she shook her head and gave me the STEEL EYE...SOOOOOO I PISSED ALL OVER THAT DAMN FLOOR!!!

My desk was the last one in the first row so i was behind everyone and as soon as the stuff was over she said i could be excused so I walked out of class and walked home. it was only 2 blocks.
    My Mom let me stay home the rest of the day.

18. teepi

teepi living my dream

Oh the poop...
    When I was younger a friend and I went to a record store, she had her 2 year old with her and as we were looking around she let Heidi walk around the store, it was a small neighborhood place.
    I came around a corner of some tables and right there on the floor was a trail of shit balls, they were falling out of Heidi's diaper.
    I told Barbara and she grabbed Heidi and we ran out.

19. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

never shit myself, though iv peed my pants more times than i would have liked to...one time i was at a theme park on acid, and i laughed too hard and pissed all over myself >.< it was a trip cause when i investigated, i couldnt tell if my pants were wet. "wet?...wtf does wet feel like?" the thought of me walking around this theme park, with pissed pants, and an acid grin on my face, still cracks me up.