Ever sent genital pics?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by secret_fantasies, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Grrt

Grrt Senior Member

I have but needs to be done at the right time not after the first hello lol

ArtyB likes this.
  2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I love sending out dick pics who wants one? the wife has loads when she goes to England' I send them then so she does not forget me As id she would.

Sumbaljack, Poplo. and Guy Stroking like this.
  3. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I prefer sending pictures to women and hope to get glowing reports

cindy94 likes this.
  4. Happy Guy

Happy Guy Members

You can send me one anytime. Lol

John1971 and Poplo. like this.
  5. toiletnotgayfunfan

toiletnotgayfunfan Banned

I have. My online girlfriend in Hong Kong I met on icq which I don’t use anymore. When I met her she sent me delicious chocolates called meltykiss and some others. I got a webcam and I sent her one and she put her vulva On a flatbed scanner and scanned it and sent it to me. I was whoa so that’s what the vaginal area looks like up close. She also had a lot of hair down there. So now my turn. I hooked up the webcam and took it and my laptop to the bathroom, got my penis erect and used the toilet bowl for background. I sent it to her email and her little eyes popped wide and said brb don’t go please. I waited 15 mins she came back out of breath and nearly missed the chair she was sitting on. I said are you ok? Did you have to poop? She said no I just went to toilet and masturbated my clitoris and vagina to your penis picture and cum very well. Our relationship lasted a few years. One thing I will always remember was her knitting me a penis and testicles warmer. I have no Idea how but she got it right because it fit perfectly. Also she sent me her bra and clean panties. I sent her a pair of my clean underwear. I think it lasted 3 years till she decided I was never going to go to Hong Kong and she wasn’t going to come to America. I was sad when we broke up but in the beginning she said she felt like no one wanted her. I’m glad someone did in the end.

After me and my online girlfriend broke up, two more occurrences happened with my penis being online. I have also had a webcam chat with two blonde girls who wanted to see me masturbate and cum all over myself. I aimed the webcam down and took out my penis. They smiled and when I hit maximum length of 6.5 - 7 inches their mouths dropped open and their eyes popped wide open. I set to work masturbating and they flashed me with their breasts for additional stimulation and I came in probably 5 mins or less. They cheered and thanked me for the show.

The final time was with a girl I met in a chat room and then we went to aol Im. She told me of her sexual escapades and seeing and sucking many penises throughout her life. One day I told her I had a penis question and asked it. She said if she could see it because a pic is worth a 1000 words. So I took a picture of my penis and sent it to her. She looked carefully and said that the different colored area on my penis was my circumcision scar. Although she did say wish you were closer. I could do things to your penis that you haven’t dreamt of yet. We drifted apart when she got married. So that’s the only times I have sent penis pics to girls/women.

I do apologize for the long reply but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did typing it. =)

6. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

Feel free to send my way too!

Guy Stroking likes this.
  7. B1G_D

B1G_D Members

Yes but only when I've been asked for them I've never sent them unsolicited

John1971 likes this.
  8. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Once I have been texting for some time and get to know the person,I will send pics. It is nice to get glowing reports

cindy94 likes this.
  9. Uncut

Uncut Members

I have several times. Seems to be more of a guy thing. Not many women do this unless it’s to their husband or bf. I find it a turn on

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'll trade a photo with you!

Scottishdk likes this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Turns me on also!

Scottishdk likes this.
  12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Polo if you join pegym.com there are loads of forums to join where you can post pictures and answer those of senders, good fun.

When on site in the header banner your see groups hit on that, just follow your nose. can be good fun.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  13. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bring it

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I never did until I met a FWB-to-be online.
    Started with showing the bulge on my pants when I confessed I was turned on, Then with underwear only, and finally full glory.
    For 3 of those who kept sending me pics. BTW no, I was never with those FWB at the same time ;) I don't like juggling women.

Poplo. likes this.
  15. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have sent a few pictures after I have spent quite a while texting in pm

cindy94 likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well lets be intimate then you can send me some photo's................................ok!

Cmdr76 likes this.
  17. mark_c

mark_c Members

I’d certainly be interested in exchanging pictures with a female.

18. Drager1

Drager1 Members

Once or twice

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  19. Funwu67

Funwu67 Members

Have sent a few if asked or chatting

20. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

Never have. received one today of a a dick not into dick but man did I find it exciting. So I am thinking of giving back.

Granite69 and bananaman321 like this.