ever seen a pretty cock?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bi_for_fun, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I've seen some awesome cocks bigger then hell some so big they don't look to cute they look like monster from hell so big you can't suck on them being so thick those kind of cocks usually blacks have but if he has plenty of precum the precum will help the cock slid in your mouth! I should know I've sucked plenty of blacks! They really cum big time! Most I can handle but some are just to big!

2. Timmie

Timmie Members

The first cock that spunked in my mouth was a pretty cock. And it wasn't just because it was the first I'd swallowed, it just looked thoroughly pretty before and after his orgasm. His was only about 4 or 5 inches long, and was thinner and paler than most. Just the cutest guy cock I've ever seen up close, both when hard or soft. For that matter, he had pretty balls, too.

FredBrice and Poplo. like this.
  3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

The harder they get, the more sexier they get!

Well I'm curious, Socal72 and Poplo. like this.
  4. Hawktalon

Hawktalon Members

Only seen pics. But yes there are good looking ones and not so good looking. Not a fan of uncut though. I, myself have been told mine looks good. 7ish inches. Cut.

Poplo. and HungJon like this.
  5. HungJon

HungJon Members

Feel the same way. Seen some “gorgeous” ones and some that I’m like “that’s cool”. I’ve been told by both sexes that I have a pretty cock.

FredBrice, Poplo. and Perfectpex like this.
  6. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

The only guy I've ever swallowed had a real nice one. Probably about 7" and got thicker at the base. Shaved and just so nice. I tend to ask for a picture of it before meeting since I can be picky about what goes in my mouth.

7. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

It’s the Washington monument of appendages!

8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

the male anatomy is a beautiful thing.

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I am old enough to have grown up in the days when communal showers were OK at school after sport, and as an adult have been to spas and saunas where nudity is de rigour. As such I have seen many cocks and there are a few that I have thought are very beautiful. I have not seen many that have been erect but a couple do stick out in the memory for how beautiful they looked, including the only one on a man with natural blonde hair.

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

If your brave enough show me yours in my inbox..

Well I'm curious likes this.
  11. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Every time I look in the mirror, or heck look down, I see a pretty cock. ;)

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

:)

FredBrice and Lucky 777 like this.
  13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I used to be natural up in to my 30's. Didn't think twice about it. During a business trip I was bored one evening and thought "why not?" Got out the electric razor and trimmed quite close everywhere. Later in the shower I was thinking why stop there? So I shaved my cock and balls with my regular razor. I loved the look and feel of my now hair free cut cock and smooth balls. When I got home my wife (now ex) was starting to go down on me. She sommented that "someone was busy this week". She spent more time down there than she had in a long time.

My current wife has never seen me other than shaved. She said I was the first guy she'd been with that did that. She liked it, and was happy she didn't end up flossing while giving a BJ. Our friend during our MFMs was pretty natural, and although she did give him BJs she'd tell me later that she liked shaved better. So all these years later I've never looked back.......love being shaved.

14. Socal72

Socal72 Members

A raging hard cock for you with either neatly trimmed or completely shaved pubic hair is almost always a great sight

Well I'm curious and FredBrice like this.
  15. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I go for, like well trimmed not wild and hairy nor shaved bald.

FredBrice and bigredinmass like this.
  16. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Yes I have 'it' was a 6 incher, circumcised, neatly trimmed pubic hair and nicely tanned like the rest of his body.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  17. LikestheLoad

LikestheLoad Newbie

I have seen a few on shemales that were absolutely gorgeous. I saw one on a dude at a club once that made me lose all inhibitions and ask him if I could just blow him right there.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  18. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I don't have any real world experience with other cocks, I shave mine occassnally, I don't mind I like shaved pussy.
    I won't be offended if I see cocks in my inbox, happy to talk about them too

bigredinmass likes this.
  19. Jeremy777777

Jeremy777777 Members

Mine is the cutest

Happy Guy likes this.
  20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I would like to see some pics of cocks

Poplo. and Happy Guy like this.