Ever pick up another man been picked up ?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Tehachapi-topman, May 8, 2023.

1. Tehachapi-topman

Tehachapi-topman Members

Has anyone ever been picked up or you pick up another man in any public setting, other than a bar. Are internet websites the only place to meet a man?

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. rookie67

rookie67 Members

i hear parks can be fun

KC69 likes this.
  3. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

The toilet stall at the graduate library at my university in the basement. The guy next to me was tapping his feet and moved his foot under the stall.
    I told him to leave me the fuck alone as I had to take a long, god awful shit, and expressly went down there there to be alone! Whoops! LOL!

And I never went back to that bathroom despite interest and curiosity? It just seemed like a bad way to get caught, or an outright sting by campus police? I didn't want to get expelled and /or lose my student job!

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I wouldn't use the term "pick-up", but I have "hooked-up" with many, many men both at the gym and at a local park known for cruising for sex. The gym shower had always been my favorite place since I got a really good look at his package before proceeding forward. I'd sucked many guys off right there in the shower or out in the parking lot. Word got around that particular gym that I was a very willing and skilled cock sucker. Before I knew it the list guys wanting a quick blowjob grew to around 20. I do miss going to that particular gym.

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  5. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

Hotel bar on a business trip (s). Been pick up and did the picking up. Made a few good friends. Most were married looking for a release which it right up my alley. Some were one time others were for the duration of the stay. All very rewarding.

KC69 and FredBrice like this.
  6. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Most of my pickups were hotel bars. Just other lonely travelers looking to have some fun man to man fun away from their wives. It also seems the older the men the longer they tend to last. My last encounter was last month in Memphis, the hotel had a bar and it was only the bartender and me and we struck up a conversation and talked about everything. He was early 60s I suppose and a little pot belly about 6 ft 200 lbs and very friendly.

After awhile we became very open about our sexual proclivities, he asked me if I had ever been with a man? Yes I have and I enjoyed it a lot. Yea me too, it seems a guy does a better job of sucking cock than our wives are. I just smiled and said so you like cock as well, fuck yea he said. He said listen, my night bartender starts in 20 minutes, I would love to come to your room to play wink wink. I said that would be wonderful. He smiled and said here take this bottle of bourbon and go to your room, get some ice and we will relax. Leave me a room key and I will be up shortly. He smiled and said you can surprise me by being just in your underwear, I don’t wear underwear, he smiled and said wonderful neither do I.

About 30 minutes later I hear my door open up, he walked in and secured the door, saw me sitting on the sofa naked from the waist down with half a hardon, drinking bourbon. He looked right at me and said holy shit nice cock, I love shaved balls he said. He walked over to me and stood in front as I undid his pants, his dick fell out and holy fuck he was hung as well. As I cradled his balls his cock grew in my hand and as I admired his manhood he stepped away to pour a drink for himself. He sat down next to me and we stroked each other while sipping our beverages. He asked if I swallowed, what’s the point in sucking cock if you don’t swallow. Outstanding he said I do as well. He smiled and said my wife thinks I’m closing the bar, I would love to get you off a few times tonight. He suggested a shower and we got up and went into the shower, he lathered up my junk and I did his, he scrubbed my ass nice and clean . After a nice rinse I could feel his precum leaking,

I swallowed his cock whole, tasting his precum which is my favorite. After a few minutes he blew a hot sticky load down my throat, After cumming he didn’t really get soft, we got out and layer in bed when he swallowed my cock, licked my balls and rimmed me. I was moaning with pleasure when he tuned me over on my belly closed my legs and pushed his dick between my ass cheeks as the head of his cock was smashing into my balls and rubbing my ass. My cock was super hard and I needed to cum, I said man I need to cum, he got on his back I straddle his chest as he licked my balls I jacked off onto his face.

He swallowed every drop I could muster. We got up, made some drinks and sat and talked until we were ready for round 2. For an older guy he had real stamina, he was an awesome cock sucker and his cum was amazing. We got off twice more that night. It was the best hookup I have had in yrs.

7. fredward

fredward Members

So I'm really interested to hear details of how you guys went from "hi, I'm Fred" to having naked fun together up in your hotel room.

I seem to do fine at saunas and online, but my pick-up game in bars is almost zero. How do you guys steer the conversation to be able to tell? How do you cross the point of no return (in case you guessed wrong)?

Well I'm curious and Suburbanray like this.
  8. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

I read body language to scope out guys that potentially are and willing to get together. It really isn’t much different than old cruising tactics. I also give subtle signs that I am willing to “cross the line” join them in private for sex. If you do it right, the guys who are not interested are none the wiser

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Some years back, not so much today because I have my established sexual partners but, in my area, I came across so many sexually frustrated married men at the local pubs after work while grabbing something to eat and a few beers. They sit down, and within five minutes introductions are made, and conversations begin, I mostly stopped on football night (Monday Night Football) because the crowd was always larger. Understand, I was also a sexually frustrated man but had already been enjoying sucking cock and yes, I wanted food and beverage, but I wanted desert as well. As conversation was going well (noticing they are wearing a wedding band as I am) I ask, "You here after work, or unable to enjoy the game at home?" Most times the answer was "Here after work, but in no hurry to go home because she'll be asleep in bed". To that response I would usually say "What, she doesn't wait up for you to shower and you know, share some alone time". The answer mostly started with a bit of laughter followed by "Yeah, right in my dreams". So many of the guys I've met would then respond, "You know if any of the few women in here are, like open to things with a married guy?". I respond, nah, I actually never perused any of them myself, they're just flirty, teasing the guys. I took that as they were looking for a blow job, but I knew that wasn't going to happen with any of these women in attendance, but maybe. So, then I just ask, "Are you wanting a blow job?". The response would always be "YES", what else. OK, good luck with that. After a bit of time, I would ask "You ever consider a blow job from another guy, a friend told me it's better than jerking off". You could get a number of responses to that from "Hell no", "I'll jerk off before that", too "Right now, I would consider it". Then some would say "You know any guys in here that sucks cock?". I peer over with a smile and say, "I do". Within 30 minutes were out in his car/truck and I'm sucking on his cock for my desert. I'd say over that time frame of my life (10 years) I probably sucked off at least 30 different guys from that one particular pub and many became regulars not just there but at either of our homes.

10. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

Back in the day when I was active most of my contacts were through adult contact magazines which were what we had to use before the internet opened the game up. But apart from that I had occasional luck picking up guys in public toilets. I'd just stand at a urinal with my cock out like I was pissing and wait. Sooner or later a guy would show some interest, once I was happy he was not the law I'd comment on his cock and see what response I'd get. If it was positive I'd reach out my hand for his cock and he'd let me touch it, if I was lucky he'd reach across for mine and we'd mutually stroke each other. This sometimes went to cars where there were blowjobs or a couple of times back to hotel rooms for more intensive sex. Lot of fun, high risk, but always worked out just fine for me.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Beaches. Bathhouses. My apartment building. Work.

12. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I would be too scared to try Magicalmoments method! I left out I stomped on that guys foot when he persisted after I told him to leave me alone. He said come on, try it, no one will know.
    I regret stomping his foot, but leave me the fuck alone means exactly just that!

Now, it'd be different if I was in say a gay bar, sauna, or club where it might be expected. But I bet 99.99% of trips to a men's room in public, especially a stall, are because mother nature gave you no choice.

I'd much prefer LowHangers method of conversation gradually, safely going there. But I'd still be afraid of crossing the line for both offending the guy, and if it's a place I ever wanted to show my face again or others might know me.
    While in person is best, I stick to the apps it sites, as their is no mistaking if they are interested in male play.

dd788snipe and Well I'm curious like this.
  13. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I was walking along the beach, nude beach, he was walking the other way. We said hello and stopped walking. Just chatted and watched the surf, very obviously checking each others cocks. Yes we both became quite aroused.

I nervously blurted out a compliment of his cock and complimented mine. I was thinking how much I wished nobody else was around, reading my mind he said we could go to his place

We left the beach and I followed him home. A great day three years ago:p

14. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

many years ago i was in a bar and had a guy be-friend me and started chatting and i remember him putting his hand on my leg and saying did i want to go somewhere more quiet .. like his place.

We left he was driving and his hand was on legs and feeling my crotch .. we got to his place and we proceeded to kiss and feel each other and both of us were hard .. he stopped and said before we go inside i must say i share a house with a couple of gay guys .. a smile came to my face .. well inside i was the newbie .. they all ravished me all night and i so enjoyed it

would love to be hit upon by a couple of bear types

15. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

adult book stores in Culver City, CA early '70s... EZ.. who's reading gay mags? (funny: a guy in front of me was checking out dildoes and picked a big one.. when price was quoted the customer said "I don't want to 'buy' it; just 'rent it' for awhile"..
    owner said "the bowling alley is downtown street.. they rent shoes"

as far as bar/pubs go: I was only 18 and cruising PCH when the sinsemilla my girlfriend gave me (and I'd tried at sunset looking at ocean) REALLY kicked into high gear.. I turned up Topanga Canyon and stopped at the top.. I needed to rest.. a couple of guys said they'd get me home safely.. they did, but first we had three days of MMM+ partying in their West Hollywood apartment.. fun stuff..

another night (1976) at an Irish pub in Marina del Rey on Lincoln Blvd (for those who know where I was), I'd been having a few shots and met a lovely lady (who I would eventually marry and be with even now).. that night, however, she had to go to work (RN) and left me her #... I ended up meeting a guy that I left with and had a fun weekend..

a couple of times - when I was 18 - I thumbed rides in LA and older (30-40) guys thought they'd struck gold because they wanted to blow me and I suggested their place for a whole night of fun..

a few times in Army Advanced Training three or four of us would rent a motel off post in Seaside (near Monterey, CA) and use it as a base of operations Fri night thru Sunday noon.., we'd have various encounters between movies, meals.. sometimes another guy would drop by.. sometimes a girl or two..

16. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

my head hair has gone gray now.. but I suppose I'm bear-like.. IMG_7687.jpeg IMG_9523.jpeg

dd788snipe and thepapasmurph like this.
  17. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The bar scene is diminishing all around me and even in the one bar I do go to quite a bit, I notice too many lonely guys on their phones instead of working the room... but I do get picked up on occasion, still, in a gay bar. I really want to try the hotel bar some time... just to get the flavor of it.
    most of my current encounters started via an online thing - a dating site such as grindr, Adam4Adam, sniffies, Scruff... or when I've cruised a local spot known for such things.

18. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure I've been picked up more than I've picked up a guy and I've had no regrets either way and I've had a lot of good sex this way and, yeah, sure - some guys need schooling in how to have sex. The thrill of knowing that I can be literally anywhere and a guy will try to pick me up or I just might get lucky and see a guy I want to have sex with and I can get him. If I learned nothing else from this, it's that good sex is where you find it - and you never know where you're going to find it or who you'll find it with.

dd788snipe and Magicalmoments like this.
  19. suolsu

suolsu Members

I had a few adventures in the swimming pool when I was younger.

20. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

I think I might have spoiled, maybe even totally ruined, myself by taking the easy route of either cruising in bathhouses and other gay sex venues, or through websites and apps like squirt, grinder, etc., over the last 30 years, because I would so love to be able to pick up or be picked up by a guy in natural, straight settings. I've only picked up a guy once like that, in a Y shower/sauna/locker room by being obvious in checking out his body and especially his cock, to be rewarded by him reciprocating those looks. You really know will you lock eyes for more than a couple seconds. He and I eventually left and went to dinner, and I took him home. But I would really love to be in any setting and be able to meet a guy, and.... Maybe I simply need to follow some suggestions already given in this thread.

suolsu likes this.