Ever meet up for anonymous sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by phlebian, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I have, there is a big thrill element to it, it is kind of dirty and taboo to do. I always get off good :)

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, but I wish I had! Still do.

3. Rockerby

Rockerby Guest

I started using Tinder 4 weeks ago and just came home from my sixth different lady. It's proving to be a really fun experience.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a friend that uses Tinder. He's found one girl he likes but she has kids XD
    Big no no for him.

5. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

I use to talk on telephone chat lines a lot. After talking to one certain guy several times, I met up with him at a restaurant. He was ok but more nerdy than I expected. I was'nt crazy about him but I gave him a blowjob just becouse we had talked about it (on the chat line) and had been planning it for a long time. We used a condoms of course.

6. ginuyaku

ginuyaku Guest

If you meet in online do sex in online.

7. matt2369

matt2369 Banned

I have a few times. The nerves definitely kick in before meeting.

8. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I kinda wish I could but I can't, even when single, I just can't give myself up to just anyone because of how I was brought up I guess. I have fears of the Gift that keeps on giving, being spotted later by someone and him telling his friends I Fucked that chic silly, and all that goes with it. or finding out in the middle of it he likes to hurt women in a bad way or pushes to do stuff I wouldn't be willing or ready for.
    I have to know and trust my man before he gets in. I have to know what he likes so there are no surprises during. I know a few who have done this and suffered a really bad time and I am just not willing to chance it.
    One friend I had years ago went to do an anonymous sex date after I told her she shouldn't. She walked home in the early hours after being finally let go bleeding and without her underwear because he hid them and she felt absolutely raped and it took her days to heal, probably years to heal mentally from it. We asked about reporting it as a rape, turns out she went to where he told her to meet him, (someone's house) as a date and so it's not really a rape. I moved so I don't know how she is doing but I am betting she didn't do that again. He had her convinced he was a sweetheart and would treat her nice. Seeing her that next morning was stomach sickening and was definitely enough to make me stick to my safe plan,,, know who ya blow. It's worth the time it takes.

9. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I never have but I don't think I ever could. I just can't have sex with just anyone but if someone else is up for it then go right ahead.

1 person likes this.
  10. -CT-

-CT- Member

I have in the past when I was single, and my girlfriend and I will probably use this way to meet people for threesomes in the future. It's a bit like looking for the needle in a haystack sometimes, but the upside is that once you do find the needle, you can have a very candid conversation and make a detailed plan before you jump into anything, which is why it has the potential to end up being a great experience.

11. Alex0256

Alex0256 Member

Never tried it. I would like to get a chance to experience it though! :love:

12. angie_stevens

angie_stevens Guest

I met a guy online. He seemed to be nice. He was all, let's talk before we start sexting and stuff. Once we started sexting and both of us were horny, he said he would do things that made me simply love him. I don't know why I did. He just said I would lick your clit and tongue your pussy and that kinda stuff.

I had just had a breakup and I was alone. He was from LA too. So we decided to meet up. IN a small motel on the outskirts. I dressed up. I was in a sleeveless t shirt and a jeans. I did not know if I was looking hot, but I was feeling horny. It was the first time something like this was happenning to me. So, I waited. He came about 10 minutes late. I was there 5 minutes late, so no big deal! But when he walked in, there were about 10 guys and 5 gals in the bar. He looked around. He was confused and he took out his phone, I went to him and asked him his name and told him about myself. He complimented on my looks, and I did on his. He was around 5' 11". Dark complexion. He was not a hunk, but he was in shape. I was afraid he would be one of those fat guys on the internet (No offence, I just don't like fat guys, sorry!)

We talked for a few minutes. It was obvious, both of us wanted to get into each other's pants. We went into the bar. Took up stools. He put his hand around me and then we had sex.

That's it. The sex was average. Not too great, but the buildup to it was amazing and I was very excited when I just looked at him! So, it was less about the sex and more about the hookup itself which made it exciting!

13. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

I never have but my wife has had sex with men that she didn't know.

14. amale

amale Guest

no experience so far

15. BootyBear

BootyBear Member

Several years ago, while single, I had a listing on aff. Only really signed up to look at the womens' pics in my area. One day a woman messaged me and commented on my pic (cock, no face). I said thanks and likewise commented on her boob pics. She said she'd like to ride, but could we meet in person in a public place first for safety reasons. I agreed and we had a lunch date. Come to find out, she was married and not only sexually frustrated, but also wanting to play tit for tat as her husband was cheating on her. I knew I shouldn't take it any further, but I was young, stupid, and horny. We met at a later time at my place and had good, but not great, sex. She wanted to continue, but I felt bad because she was married and ended it. I still regret the married part to this day, but not the "anonymous" hook-up.

16. JustJT

JustJT Members

My fiancée has done this several times. Made some really good fuck buddies out of it with hot stories to tell.

17. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

Yes, i met people in others forums and chat, and yes, i love it, was awesome all times i did it and still being awesome.

18. Lookatme

Lookatme Visitor

Back at a party at college there was a room with a large sheet hanging and big circles cut out waist high. The gals were on one side seated in chairs naked. We would hang out legs over the side of the chairs to expose ourselves better. Guys would come in during the course of the party and look thru the holes to pick which vagina he wanted. Our side was well lit but the other side was kept dark in the room. Then guys would stick their penis through the hole and the girl seated naked in the chair would get up and bend over to get it doggy style. We never saw each other's faces. I liked stroking a guys penis and rubbed it along my slit first. I was turned on if a guy wouldn't Rush things and I could bend over pushing up against him while pulling his penis inside me with my vaginal muscles. It was very liberating not seeing faces. Sometimes a hand would come thru the hole in the sheet and you'd just get felt up by an anonymous hand up your vagina or rubbing your clitoris. I liked it when my lips got pulled on by fingers or if some guy tried to force all his fingers inside me after working on me awhile. A few times I'd see a huge thick cock poke thru the sheet that I didn't think I could get inside me so it would take a lot of effort to relax while a guy was pushing inside my vagina

GillyGal and Si69 like this.
  19. ladirtyslut

ladirtyslut Members

ive met a lot of guys from various sites... some as complete one off strangers... but before i meet i get them to get a signed copy from the doctor to say std free... apart from that i have a lot of sex with guys at my dormitory.

20. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

love anonymous sex - had quite a few encounters but prefer it with lights

Simon :)

1 person likes this.