Ever masturbate while on a casual phone call?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by samsflowers, Feb 1, 2019.

1. samsflowers

samsflowers Members

Specifically, have you/do you masturbate while on a casual phone call with someone you like or have an attraction to? If so, do you try to finish while still talking to them?

I have a new co-worker that is about 10 years my senior, but a rather sexy blonde, and we get along really well. There's no chance we'd ever hook up, but I do check her out a lot and find myself thinking about her at times. We occasionally talk on the phone about both personal and work-related issues after hours and, a couple times, I've gotten turned on by her voice and laugh and began touching myself. The more worked up I get, the more I have to pretend to be distracted by something. One day last week, I climaxed while she was telling me about a dinner date she went on with a guy she met online. I kept imagining her hooking up with this guy the whole time.

2. PeaceInTime

PeaceInTime Member

I have casually masturbated while on a casual call,

but wasnt taking either seriously

blackstick likes this.
  3. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Yes I have for sure

Naked Guy, Harry7272, el_anon and 5 others like this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes, ive done it multiple times

5. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

All the time

Naked Guy likes this.
  6. Sean James

Sean James Members

I casually walked into a female friends house and she was on the phone. Casually walked toward her got on my knees in front of her pulled her shorts to the side smartly and masterbated her with my yapper. The look on her face was priceless.jin It was her boss

Naked Guy likes this.
  7. krazie69

krazie69 Members

I use to do that to my husband! Whenever he was on the phone, I would unzip his pants and suck his cock, he would squirm to try to keep a straight conversation to whoever he was talking with. As soon as he ends the conversation, I stopped and walk away as if nothing happen.

Naked Guy and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Justspun79

Justspun79 Visitor

9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

If I ws on a call with my wifes sister or a friend, yes I'd play. My wife and I would play with each other if one was on the phone. Made for some exciting and sometimes odd reactions during it. Especially when talking to a parent.

10. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

I had a friend that I was in jail with,and when we got out he had me come up to his house.His wife was a stone fox but she loved to talk.My friend would have me take her places to give him a break.He would tell her to call me if he would want a break and I couldn’t help but stroke it off while talking to her.She would be talking and I would be telling her. how much I wanted her,,she never missed a vowel.I swear maybe I made her stop for a second while I cum .maybe just taking a breath

Guy Stroking likes this.
  11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

12. Gr8balls

Gr8balls Members

Not on the phone but in high school I would jerk off and cut while talking to the girl 2 seats ahead of me

13. absolutely, the current requirement to work from home means business calls get the same treatment !!!

lola_chic likes this.
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Often on those long assed boring conference calls. Just don't forget the mute. Ah, if the boss only knew - he's probably doing the same.

15. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Yes, a few times with my wife while she was away. one time she asked " what are you doing"? Told her I was jerking off. She talked me through an orgasm.

JessWithCurves likes this.
  16. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I live alone, so there’s nothing preventing me from being naked around the house. So after a shower, it might be several hours before I put on any clothes. And on days when I do chores like mopping the floor, I prefer to do them naked. Of course sometimes the phone rings during those naked hours, and I’ll be talking to whoever it is naked. During the conversation, it’s not unusual for me to touch my penis or scrotum. But it’s not an erotic touch, just a feels-good touch in which my hand enjoys it as much as my boys do — and never to climax. Indeed the only times I’ve ever climaxed while on the phone have been phone-sex sessions with a lover.

JessWithCurves likes this.
  17. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

I'm almost always naked & often catch myself talking on the phone to people while fondling myself, which tends to lead to masturbating during my conversations. It almost never has anything to do with who I'm talking to though.

18. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Once a colleague and I were working on a project, she called me at home when I was going at it. She was a pretty attractive gal, I kept going but reserved because i needed to concentrate on the conversation. However when she was running the program and the conversation turned casual while waiting I came while talking to her. It was a pretty intense cum.
    Only trouble was working with her over the next several weeks was a struggle, because I soooo wanted to have sex with her after that.

Lester Izmoore likes this.
  19. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Back in my early twenties, there was this gal that I hung around with. I was desperately in love with her, but to her reckoning, I was just a close friend and occasional fuck-buddy. I can remember several occasions when I wanted to stroke while on the phone with her, but out of politeness, I waited till after we’d hung up to do the deed. My heart still bears scars that she left on it.

20. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Not on a regular basis but yes I have.....