Ever hide a bag so well you can't find it yourself?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by HippyCor$ter, Apr 2, 2007.

1. neongreen

neongreen Member

hahahahaha, that would be so great

2. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Nope, I'm just way too stoned when I do hide it and have no idea where I put it afterwards. I've got a tensack waiting for me around here somewhere.

3. Splosh

Splosh Member

I've never done it. I used to hide it in a Warcraft III case but now i just leave all my shit in my backpack in my room and if i go out i carry it on me and take it home.

4. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

haha the blues clues idea is genious.

lets make that video.

5. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

I wisH I could lose my weed like that in my room...I think it would be so amazing, randomly, to find a bunch of weed!Itd be like christmas! surprise!!!

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

lmao... the blues clues thing sounds like one of those things you'd run into while browsing youtube.

I've never really lost weed, unless I drop a nug or something. One time I spilled nearly an ounce and my friend found a two gram bud and I told him to keep it... and I/my friends always have this rule that we try to keep... if it falls on the floor, we either smoke it now, or if you find it later, keep it for yourself.

7. stoner_deano

stoner_deano Member

im lookin for some weed i hid the other day right now :| i wish i left myself a clue or somthin :(

8. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

yeah we hid it so well we were 3 hours late on our plans one night, we tried so hard to find it it just became on obsession, it was just easier to get more and we found it about 4 days later ...lol

9. doom876

doom876 Member

Have a drawer, it has a lock, always have the 2 keys with me to be safe. Plus you have to cross my room to get there, nasty floor of death and decay. Ma doesn't look through so I can hide it in the unlockable bottom drawer and it'll be fine, or in my wallet, good spot. I am unorganzed, will never loose weed though.

10. kar33m

kar33m Member

I once took a couple of ambiens and smoked some weed. The day after I wake up in my bed not remembering how I got there, didnt even remember when exactly did I get in my bed the night before. Anyway that day I found out that the 2 grams of hash I had left were missing. happend about 2 monthes ago to this day I still dont know if I smoked the hash or it's still hidden somewhere in my room.

11. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i lost one of my bowls once, or so i thought. i thought it was gone forever, but then i was putting on my suit and it was in the inside pocket! i was stoked.

12. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Once when I left for camp, I put my weed in my drawer as usual. When i got back I just forgot and continued to assume that the bags in my drawer were just old empty bags. Then, months later, I Was fresh out of weed and moving to rez, emptying my drawer I found some weed.

With that weed I made two for my closest friends during Frosh week who lived in my building.

13. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

absolutely no clue where it is
    it's been missing about 3 months now
    I gave up long ago

I figure I won't find it till I forget all about it
    so stop reminding me damn you!

14. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I found a 3 month old bag of about 6 bowls in my vcr when i was going to watch an old home movie! I was so fucking stoked. It was an amazing feeling, I'll tell ya that.

15. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Finding weed is such a good feeling, especially when your dry or need more for an occasion.