Ever hide a bag so well you can't find it yourself?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by HippyCor$ter, Apr 2, 2007.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I did. It's a bag of train wreck. The real shit, I'm not just sayin that. It sucks I looked for 3 hours today. I was savin it for 4/20. It sucks.

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

18 days to find it

3. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i'm still lookin for mine

i bought a 1/4 a couple months ago, and i know i still have a baggie around here somewhere

4. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I hid one in the most retarded spot, I came home absolutely roasted after a night of smoking, and hid a gram under some clothes in my dresser.

"Found Bud : Quick Question"

I don't know why I decided I had to hide it, and I completely forgot about it's existence until I found it just recently by accident actually.

5. Blithe

Blithe Member

yeah i've done it. but...when i find it, i'm usually not looking for it. it's such a great feeling to find weed in my drawer or in my pillow case or something. :)

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. i hid like 2-3 bowls of weed once.. and i found it probably about a year later in my simpsons trivia game box while unpacking old shit that was stored from a previous move

7. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

lmao, a trivia game box seems like somewhere i'd hide shit and forget about it.
    I gave my boyfriend a nickel a couple months ago and the next day we tried to find it and we still have no clue where it is. We're pretty sure his aunt discovered it and kept it for herself, lmao.

8. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

oh the summer was harsh on me! i had different places so i would end up forgeting and my sister even found for me once.

9. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Man, one time I got so blitzed that not only did I forget where I put my weed, I left myself a series of clues to find it when I sobered up. It was like a treasure hunt.

10. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

That is fucking awesome.

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think its called losing, not hiding ;)

12. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

He's got you there.

13. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

yeah i lose my weed all the time and i always find it.

14. Raisin Doobie

Raisin Doobie Member

i did that once, and found it like a month later. a little dry, but still got me baked. good luck finding yours in time, man

15. YardGnome

YardGnome Member

I once got real high and misplaced one of my pipes for a month and i was kinda freakin out cause i thought my parents found it... it ended up that it was in one of my drawers tho =p

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I bet you'll find it on 4/21 and be super pissed. Or maybe your parents got greedy?

17. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

like blues clues "look its a paw print!"

18. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

Lol, i have never been separated from a bag of weed long enough to lose it before its gone, but I am about to go searching my attic for my kb bowl and grinder i lost there two months ago. I hid it when i kicked my room mate out in case the cops had to come, and then i smoked the next day. I chaven't tracked it down yet. I am almost ready to believe i already got it down, hid it elsewhere, and forgot about that too, lol!

Edit***looking back, this was my 666th post. weird.....hope i can find my shit!

19. ebomb

ebomb Member

been there

20. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Haha, I can totally imagine an episode of Blue's Clues where Steve is so stoned he forgot where his stash is and needs Blue's help to find it. Man, someone should make that. :D