Ever hear or see a family member masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Colt1970, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Colt1970

Colt1970 Members

I have heard my step-mother moan during masturbation. I have also seen my step-sister rub her tight wet pussy.

Doug22, Alonso376, zorro69 and 4 others like this.
  2. barefeet89

barefeet89 Members

How long did you watch for?

joker69 likes this.
  3. Colt1970

Colt1970 Members

I watched until her thighs quivered and her hips bucked.

4. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Not saying I would have had the nerve to but why didn't you join her, jacking off or seeing if you could help her out?

5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Not immediate family. Cousins of both genders and an uncle which was only two years older than I. All them in my youth. Latest was my brother in law a couple of weeks ago.

Mistina likes this.
  6. MrBater

MrBater Members

No, but my brother and I used to share a room, two beds with a 2-3 foot gap between them. I guess I figured out masturbation first, quite often he would ask what was I doing as he could obviously hear the sheets moving with my hand.

7. Indykink

Indykink Members

I watched my step sister

8. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I heard my dad not when he masturbated, once I heard while he was fucking my mom. Once when I got back home from school I walked through the hallway and past my parent's bedroom. Everywhere was quiet, no sound, I thought nobody was at home. After passing their bedroom I heard somebody is moaning very low. I couldn't find out where is the source of the sound. I stay quiet to hear again. I heard somebody moaned
    again. After a couple of times, I was sure the source is from my parent's bedroom. I got back behind the door, it looked to be locked. I took a look through the keyhole and I saw whatever that I shouldn't see. I got a few steps back and sat down on the floor. After a couple of minutes both my mom and dad start moaning together, so, I was curious to watch them again. I toed to the keyhole of the door and looked again through it. The bed was too closed to the door at the same level as the keyhole, so I had a perfect view of the bed where my father was fucking my mom. The position was the missionary and my mom's legs were up over my dad's shoulder. He trusted my mom and tried to grab her thighs to open her pussy as much as he pushed his cock in her juicy ****.
    That was the first time I saw my dad's cock, it looked to be 7" or 8" and too thick. When my dad tried to get my mom legs to spread them I could see my mom's pussy, oh my God, what I was seeing!! Her pussy looked to be so big and hairy, just when my dad took off his cock I could see her pinkish **** which was covered by a black hairy bush. My dad was lucky because he pushed down all his 8" cock and heard each time my mom's low moaning sound. He makes a noise like eh eh eh by each stroke and opened her legs widely to make sure every inch goes down and down. My dad eggs were too big and hung down. Dad balls banged my mom asshole, each time he pumped.
    I don't know how long it took time to cum, but I know my dad kept on and off pumping for at least 7 to 10 minutes. Finally, he starts pumping noon stop as fast as he could and my mom locked her feet on his waistline to make sure to absorb all his last drop of his cum. Both of them were tide and moved up and down together on the bed. Everything went crazy when my dad scream like a horse and both of them start screaming and rolled all over the bed and finally, they felt down without separation.
    After everything was done and both of them relaxed, I noted that I am watching them through the keyhole while my hard rock was in my hand.
    That has happened about 55 years ago and I wish I could watch them again.

Transguy, Doug22, Rocket73 and 4 others like this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My older sister

suolsu, Doug22, oldbeater and 2 others like this.
  10. RomanDean49

RomanDean49 Members

11. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I once accidentally overheard my sister having sex. o_O That was an awkward night. She’s... she’s not a modest orgasmer.

Curious44, oldbeater, Mistina and 3 others like this.
  12. Rider43

Rider43 Members

I've walked in on one of my daughters once. That was pretty awkward for both of us.

13. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

My older brother let me watch him having a wank once. He wasn't bothered.

All the other people in the elevator though
    ....they were livid.

Jgoode9192 and DownToMeatNJ like this.
  14. Did you see her or here her?

15. Dunnaknockit

Dunnaknockit Members

My sister was getting ready to go out and I was babysitting for her. I heard her come out of the shower and go to her bedroom. She, obviously, didn't realise the baby monitor was switched on. I heard something start to buzz and it didn't take long to realise it wasn't her Ladyshave!!

Doug22, shanks59 and Jenlescurious like this.
  16. angie1984

angie1984 Members

17. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I slept with my little brother when I lived at home. We would do each other once in a while.

Budders84, RBecca and alwaysready1970 like this.
  18. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

I saw my cousin masturbating through Skype while he was jerking off on my wife's pics ;)

RBecca, Tjr2018 and jackkaufman1973 like this.
  19. chad33705

chad33705 Members

edit: stepdad never had a daughter until he married my mom

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    shanks59, Altman, bry75 and 2 others like this.
  20. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

No, thankfully!