Ever have to pee so bad..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by RainyDayHype, Jun 15, 2018.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

That when you finally go, your teeth hurt?

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no

i do remember the worst time though...it was a few years ago i had to make sure i had a full bladder for untrasound

and of course the appointments were backed up

the worst part was when my bladder felt like exploding and my only option was to let some out but still keep it full...thats not an easy task

when i was finally allowed to empty ..i felt like a horse

and the door didnt insulate much noise so everyone in the hallway heard me taking a giant long horsepiss

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yes. I was doing A level drama at college with my best mate Joe and we went to see Strindberg's 'Miss Julie' in the West End. We must have sank around five pints before the show. There was no intermission and halfway through we were both dying for a piss just after the bows as the curtain went down we both legged it to the bog to syphon the python in unison. To this day I remember standing full tilt legs apart at the urinal with Joe beside me. Such relief as I have hardly ever known in recent times.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  4. storch

storch banned

No, but I once had to go so bad that several of my teeth fell out. So now whenever I have to go, I don't mess (that's another story) around, no matter where I am, which landed me in jail a couple times. The cops didn't believe me when I told them I had no choice because my teeth will fall out. Fuckers even laughed. Fuckers!

When your teeth start hurting, that's a warning sign, and you shouldn't put off pissing for another two minutes. You're lucky your teeth were only hurting. I waited ten minutes and lost several. If my mom and dad was still alive, I'd definitely be asking them why they didn't tell me about this kind of thing, and I wouldn't be smiling, either. Fuckers!

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

uh...you win!

Eric! likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

GOT DAMN!!!

7. Eric!

I've ended up dribbling on myself a little because I couldn't hold it back any longer. One of those intense, no notice, water hose pisses!

RetiredHippie and BeatinFeet69 like this.
  8. mcme

mcme lurker

Worst part is the bladder seems to know when you're getting very close to the bathroom, and holding it up for the last second or two is downright painful.

Eric! and BeatinFeet69 like this.
  9. RainyDayHype

Well,upon research ,seems to be a thing other people also experience. Tingling or teeth hurting. But I haven't found an explanation for it.

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've heard it said "my back teeth are floating"; I just assumed it was a humorous thing to say that's how full you felt.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nah, usually my guts hurt if I am so full.

12. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Nope didn't even know it was possible but then again I do have a fairly small bladder so my pissing more often probably means I just can't hold it long enough to experience such

13. RainyDayHype

I Always empty,don't hold it. Teeth hurting only happens if I was on a long road trip or something and wasn't able to go for a while.

14. I once held my pee for many hours. For some reason I didn't want to pee on a long bus ride. Now I can't hold my pee at all anymore.

15. storch

storch banned

Yeah, that's a real pisser.

16. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

When I was on a road trip up to San Fransicso back when I was 17 I had to pee so bad when we were driving through Merced that I actually shit myself in the back seat.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a weird super bladder, i never feel like i have to go that bad. That comes from years of using public restrooms amd waiting until the restroom clears out before i can go because i also have a shy bladder. Sometimes at work I have to visit the bathroom 2 or 3 times before i can actually go because there's too many goddamn people in there and people wanna sit right next to you despite every other stall being available..fucking weirdos. Does anyone else have a shy bladder or am i the only person in the world? Its really annoying.

This is why i need r0llin's youtube channel. I need to know where all the single stall bathrooms are at

Eric! likes this.
  18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Didn't Moby make a song about this?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  19. Eric!

I always hated when someone would come stand right next to me at the urinals, especially when there's others that they can use to distance themselves. When that happens, I just close my eyes, lift my head and hope they aren't looking at my penis. Then there's the guy I talked about awhile back in another thread, that walks in and drops his pants all the way to his ankles to piss (smh)! I just like my space, I guess.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think that's normal. If that's called having a shy bladder i guess i have one as well.