ever happen to u?!? please help

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by mixed_girl_87, Jun 1, 2006.

1. mixed_girl_87

mixed_girl_87 Member

ok sometimes when my boyfriend fingers me it feels like im about to pee but i kno for a fact that im not going to [[i use the bathroom, shower and all that before he comes over]]...some people told me its because he is fingering me and its close to my bladder and other people say that its because he is hittin my g spot. i also heard that if u get this feeling it means u [[squirt]]..?? is this true? and do any other girls have this feeling or if any boys r reading this do your girlfriends have this feeling?

please help. thanxx..i really wanna kno about the part that is colored...[[i think it is kinda weird]]

Jtaste likes this.
  2. JezzaMan

JezzaMan Member

when you get the sensation that you are about to pee when he is fingering you what will come out if you let him is not pee, but a large amount of feminine juices, I'm not quite sure where its stored, but instead of slowly secreting it for normal lubrication during sex or fingering, it can shoot or "squirt" if you orgasm hard enought...my advice is to let it happen, some girls say that their most intense orgasms occur when they squirt...also known as female ejaculation

3. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

yeah.. that happend to me the other nite.. i thought it was a bad thing.. but now i wish i would have let him continue:eek: i've never had a g-spot orgasm...

Jtaste likes this.
  4. mixed_girl_87

mixed_girl_87 Member

Anyone Else?!