Ever had too much?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jakesanders, Dec 30, 2004.

1. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Ive thrown up once from smoking weed, but it wasnt from smoking too much i dont really know why i did.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

only once, but it was laced, so it wasnt really the weed that made me throw up... other than that, cant say its every happened to me

3. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

i used to throw up when i hadnt developed my "smoker lungs", id take huge hits that i couldnt handle and puke. not anymore though

4. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

i never threw up after smokin too much.. but when i do smoke a ton, i think everything is bloody hilarious, even grass... it's kinda embarassing cause one time i was talking to this guy that i really like and i was having a really, really really hard time trying not to burst out laughing and i had this stupid grin on my face and i think he knowticed.. and i was thinking to myself 'DONT LAUGH, DON'T LAUGH' over and over and it make the situation worse, and everytime i tried to think of something else, i'd find that hilarious too... dose this happen to anyone else, when everything is hilarious to the extreme, or is it just me?

5. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

u sure are one ugly pud

6. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

That much I agree with. While I have not gotten sick from smoking too much herb, when I smoked a cigarette (trying to quit completly) right after (at the time it was a stronger cigarette then I was used to) that I got pretty sick in both a mental and physical way, and I actually passed out.

7. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

I've coughed so hard I've almost thrown up. But I was in the smallest room ever sans any type of window. My lungs had it rough that night.

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

that was nice of you to say...:rolleyes:

9. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I only puked the one time, and, i think it might have been, from the smoke hurting my throat, and i got sick from coughing way too much.

10. RandomJunkie

RandomJunkie Member

Never got sick from it...even that time when I smoked around 14/15 joints one day (don't ask why or how come, it just happened and I didn't paid for most of it). Cigarettes are good "after-joints", but when you're not a cigarette smoker, it might not be a good idea.

11. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

I love a good nicotine buzz right after a bowl, however...

Once me and my friend finished about 4 bowls worth of weed between the 2 of us (this was a while ago = no tolerance whatsoever) in a gravity bong. I felt the buzz settling in and my friend went inside (it was chilly out.) I decide to "power smoke" a Black (clove cigarette Djarum makes = super buzz). I near puked and almost passed out walking into the house.

DON'T POWER SMOKE CIGARETTES WHEN YOUR REALLY STONED!

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it hasnt been mentioned much, but what you eat has always been the main influence whenever ive got nauseous from weed. ive never chucked up jsut from weed, but i have when ive had a lot to drink as well, though i do wihtout weed as well, if i drink too much low-alchohol liquid that i evidently acquire free.

often if i eat too fast, or if i eat too much bread, or milk product, or if i eat lots and drink too much water; then i will feel nauseous. (lol i love the way from how you spell it naushus that you can hear your american accent on the word lol and im so high too!)

but it does happen, ive got a friend who throws up often if he gets really stoned. and ive also found tobacco can either enhance, or turn around your high.

just observe the thgins you eat or consume, and see if differnet methods are better

13. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

he'll grow out of it!

14. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

this is not a free speech location

15. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

Never puked on bud...ever.. actually, i've never even felt nauseaus off it... maybe i'm wierd.. or can just handle bud.. its not cuz i dont smoke enough... thats for sure
    how much did you smoke?

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

every human body has different impulses. the range is usually not noticable but evidently when people get stoned, it is.

17. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Same here, until I came to this site I didn't know anyone ever got sick from it.

Hey Bill, how do you Aussies say "nauseous"?

18. hip healer

hip healer Member

one day my friends david threw up four times at our spot "the cave of wounders".
    another day, it was night time hes spending the night, we are watching simpsons after smoking our selves retarted. he's lying on the ground in front of the tv, and he gets up really fast, but as he is getting up he is throwing up. then he puts his head in his lap and finishes. there was puke from the ceiling all the way down the wall to the floor and a fat pile where he was sitting. i have to clean it up while stoned as fuck, while im cleaning i throw up from smelling it. most disgusting smoking day ever.

19. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

But, was it a funny episode of the Simpsons? That'd make up for it.

20. hip healer

hip healer Member

hmmm, don't remember. i couldn't even watch it, i would watch it and i would think it was a fucking stupid show and it was making me nasusea(sp). i seriously smoked myself sick.