Ever given a guy friend a courtesy BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Emily85, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've given a few of my male colleagues and friends head. For various different reasons but all were once off.

2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Well you are one amazing women very beautiful and what are some reasons if you don’t mind me asking

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did they have to ask for the blowjob? Of did you offer to give it to them?

4. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I worked with a woman very early in my career that had very active rumor that followed her, It was said if she thought you did something special for her she would offer a bj as a thank-you. She was a little older in her mid 50’s. Many a guy would go out of their way to be nice to her.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Years ago there was a woman who offered blowjobs if a guy would buy her drinks all night at a dance club. She never disappointed and she had the nickname she owned up to.
    She never paid for a single drink.
    If I had been single I know I would have wanted to offer to pay for her drinks at the time

6. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Not exactly on topic, but I remember a number of years ago when I heard about "rainbow parties" which were parties for teens where the girls would wear different colored lipsticks and they would give the boys there blowjobs so that the shafts of the guys' dicks would have rings of the different colored lipglosses on the shaft of their dicks. Later I heard a radio report about a survey that showed that oral sex was the preferred form of sex among middle-school girls. And a book titled "Oral Sex Is The New Goodnight Kiss" at Oral Sex Is the New Goodnight Kiss: The Sexual Bullying of Girls: Azam, Sharlene: 9780973971118: Amazon.com: Books

7. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So do you know if she gave blowjobs to those co-workers of yours? Did you ever try doing something nice for her so you'd get the same reward or not?

8. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Yes, I was assigned to a guy for training, he is the one who told me about her. He and a few others would make excuses to go to her office for paperwork etc.

No I never did, I was 21 she was mid 50’s at that time it was like she was 100 .

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Did they ask you too !

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When I give a bj I do it because I love it............

CandyCane1990 likes this.
  11. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

Whatever happened to Emily85?

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Tell me more..............please!

13. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So about how many times per week do you get spit-roasted? Only once or more than once a week?

14. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Sorry, I didn't remember that I'd already asked this question and you answered it already as well. My apologies.

15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So about how often to do you give blowjobs? Once a week or more than that? Are you satisfied giving BJs that often, or do you wish you could give them more often?

16. Scott752

Scott752 Newbie

I would love to however I’m too afraid to be found out. I would swallow every drop. Did the typical teen stuff but never had a chance to swallow. I would love to be a BJ buddy anytime requested with the hot cum squirting in my mouth.

FWKbi likes this.
  17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I like how she thinks.

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I stay away from big guys knowing if their big guys they surely have a huge cock and although I love cock big guys give me trouble satisfying them but this one guy I met at a football game was different then other big guys I have sucked, he was gentle even with his hands behind my head he pushed me toured him little at a time then he would ask me if he was going to fast as he began to fuck me slowly until the whole cock was in and out of my mouth by then I was hot as hell then I did want him to fuck me faster and he sense I did as he began fucking me faster and faster and when he was about to cum he said "I'm Cumming" then out came that lustful cum of his then he did push me to him and held me tight...........I swallowed his cum with out even breathing to the last drop. Yes I wanted more and yes I did get more but had to wait for about 20 minutes...............

jmadre, arizonacook and Scharff like this.
  19. Janemore

Janemore Banned HipForums Supporter

A work mate.. Everyone had left for the day and he was on the late shift.
    We had flirted for a while so I took the opportunity to have some fun and mad his shift a little better.

erofant, shanks59, jmadre and 4 others like this.
  20. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Before or after married life?