Ever given a guy friend a courtesy BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Emily85, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I have given what I call ‘mercy’ handjobs or bjs in high school and college to the odd nice guy that was too nervous to put the moves on me but had spent a lot of money on me like an expensive dinner and a play.

erofant, Mr. Man, jmadre and 3 others like this.
  2. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    jmadre and Summer Likes It like this.
  3. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I was 17 and he was like 55

Mr. Man, smape, Altman and 3 others like this.
  4. Like2share

Like2share Members

Oh wow!! I'll bet he thought he thought he was in heaven ;)

Deejay88, jmadre and Sambone like this.
  5. .

jmadre likes this.
  6. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

43 now. I was confusing this post with another on age gap. The courtesy stuff was with guys my age at that time.

Deejay88 and jmadre like this.
  7. .

Calibabe39 and jmadre like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There was a girl like you at my middle school in the mid 70's. She loved to give head and sucked a lot of us in her class during lunch period. It's was common for her to suck 5-6 guys off during that 30 minutes.

Summer Likes It, jmadre and Deejay88 like this.
  9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

What, did everyone line up out behind the cafeteria or what? Middle school, shit, did I ever miss the boat.

jmadre likes this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, there was a courtyard area outside the cafeteria that had an area not viewable. I'm talking 9th grade and Sherry was the blow job queen for sure.

Deejay88 and jmadre like this.
  11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Shit, at 9th grade, I'm not sure I knew what a blowjob really was...

jmadre and Deejay88 like this.
  12. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Used to go to friends house on Saturdays in the 70's
    We would look and read the stories from his dad Penthouse mags..
    All four of us would jerk off. One Saturday my friends sister hid in closet to watch us. She was seventeen and we were all 15. After a few minutes she came out with her underwear around her knees. She was in there fingering her self.
    I quickly put my cock in my pants as I thought we were in big trouble. It turns out she went from guy to guy ever her brother and sucked their cocks .
    On that Sat. Only two of us would be able to cum.
    In the weeks following all the guys got blowjob .
    You had a choice you could either finger her or lick her pussy but no fucking. She was not the prettiest girl a little on the heavy side but big tits for her age.

Mr. Man, jmadre, Deejay88 and 2 others like this.
  13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

From a guy’s perspective.
    After a few email exchanges just married woman agreed to meet me. We went quiet place to talk in person so I chose a nearby wooded area.
    We parked there and we started talking she told me she was not prepared. From our emails from you very well I was horny as hell and wanting something but I didn’t press her on it. We walked in a trail to talk more and explore future possibilities, when we turned around and arrived back at our cars she asked if I wanted something. Then she blurted out she would give me a blowjob and that she never wasted a drop. It was funny, I had a camping chair in my trunk and she had her cushion and hers. I sat in my chair pants off and she knelt on her cushion. Lucky me got a nice blow job.
    She kept go in until I was well done, then she asked if I wanted to play with her big breasts. I would never turn that opportunity down so she went topless. I had both in my hands, I sucked, licked and fondled one, then she got a crazy orgasm and asked me to stop. I wanted more but at least I got my fun both ways.
    So in the end I was thinking it was sympathy, courtesy because I never saw her again.

jmadre and Deejay88 like this.
  14. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

I did it recently, I guess - drunken making out and not planning to go any further but he asked me to suck him off so I did

Poplo., bored home, Micheal9 and 6 others like this.
  15. Jgoode9192

Jgoode9192 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Every time I read these types of threads I always wind up saying "where were these chicks when I was in high school and college".. haha...

16. Jgoode9192

Florida

MikeBD likes this.
  17. Jgoode9192

Florida

MikeBD and NaughtyNatasha05 like this.
  18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

One of my ex-girlfriends who taught middle school told me and her other friends that one of her female students had been expelled after she was caught giving blowjobs to guys in the boys' restroom for 25 cents a piece. I said the same another poster said, where was that girl when I was in middle school.

19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Shit, I would have paid at least 50 cents.....

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So hot! Do you think that was the first time she'd ever sucked off guys? Or had she done it before? That must have been even hotter to watch her sucking off her own brother. Do you remember if she swallowed the cum as well?

Ralfee likes this.