Ever get caught perving?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Idle_Billy, May 6, 2019.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Its normal human behaviour to look at each other . I receive plenty of compliments from the other sex and some from the same sex this way and also give them out .The problem is when things go a bit further ie the time a lady tapped me on the shoulder and said hello after previously exchanging glances . I was talking to my wife at the time #awkward. I manage to blag it that she was a former work colleague .By rights I should have had my arse kicked Lol.

Luckerly I am a bum man and so if an attractive lady with an attractive rear is walking in front of me I can stare without her noticing !

2. Captain Scarlet

I get that ,but making eye contact with shades on is difficult as it would make the recipient unsure of your interest.

3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

a true perv operates undetected

Eric! likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No a good perv shows sociopathic behaviour and is able to turn their perviness into a cute comedy act when caught.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A good perv always wears a trenchcoat.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

With A Hat Pulled Down Tight.....Sunglasses.....And A Pants Pocket With A Hole In The Bottom..... :p

Cheers Glen.

Eric! likes this.
  7. Captain Scarlet

Damm I have been sussed out !

8. chad33705

chad33705 Members

One day years ago at Starbucks this blonde chick was wearing very revealing clothing. She was early 20's almost looked Russian Bride like. Side boob, sexy feet (and i'm not a foot guy), pale sexy legs and she stood up from the small table and I looked right at her ass and her dress was so short I saw a good bit of her little ass cheeks. I got a chubby and she turns around and I know she saw me looking at her and says hi to me including my first name. It was one of the baristas and she had died her hair from dark brown to blonde.

9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nope, never been caught (knock on wood). Only perverted thing I really do in public is look at women’s ass. If I got sunglasses on, good luck catching me!

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I am the master perv.

11. chad33705

chad33705 Members

She was in there on her day off. It was like 95 degrees outside with high humidity.

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Never got caught, but yeah I've perved a few times…………lol……

Most notably when I purchased a pair of high powered binoculars to watch my neighbors teenage daughter lying on the back deck of the house in her bikini (often topless
    when her parents weren’t home) occasionally she would invite over a few girlfriends and it was a regular smorgasbord of hot teens.

Strange I never felt like a pervert, except when she had all of her friends over.

13. Eric!

When I lived in an apartment across town many years ago, every Saturday morning the couple that lived above me, would have that bed rocking- head board knocking against the wall. I would wake up all excited from a deep sleep and go put my ear to the wall so I could really hear the action.

Gul Dukat likes this.
  14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

ha, ha, ha....

[​IMG]

Nippleman, Gul Dukat and Eric! like this.
  15. Eric!

Actually not

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

17. Eric!

Anyways, I didn’t say anything about masturbating. As detailed as I am on all my posts, don’t you think I would have mentioned it if I did? I’m just saying.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Having a look isn't even perving to me anymore that is just daily habit
    no you're wanna go and sniff her panties, that's when we're nearing good ol' perv territory.

Eric! likes this.
  19. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

I love how looking at a sexy person is considered perving. Most of the human race needs to get a grip and get over our stupid ideas about morality or whatever you want to call it. We are supposed to look at each other with lust in our minds. The number 1 goal of any living thing is to procreate. The day we quit lusting after each other is the day we start to go extinct. I cant stand how we have allowed it to be ok to scorn someone for looking at someone in a sexual manner. If you dont like being looked at like that you need to seek mental help as that is your problem.

20. I don't like thinking about women in terms of sex. It's unsettling to me. Not that I've never checked out a hot girl, but I'd just as soon cuddle as do anything nasty. I'm cuddly.

21. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Do women even sniff panties or is it just me?

22. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

to be fair, perverts can laugh too. it's often a creepy laugh that makes everyone around feel uncomfortable, but still a laugh.

23. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

i nearly got caught wanking once ,it was a close one

24. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You guys suck and are boring pervs.

25. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Fuck you Irmi I am an Interesting Perv