ever flash someone unintentionally?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nimh, Jan 28, 2005.

1. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Well it wouldnt be your fault if those "boys" couldnt control themselves. You shouldnt feel responsible for their lack of control over their reflexes. If they were real men they wouldnt fall in the drink so easily over such a pretty woman.

2. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

Like I said Mike, all in good fun :) Would've been a good laugh if they did manage to overturn their tub tho :). "Men rescued by a topless girl in a Laser sailboat! - Film at eleven!"

I'm generally not easily offended by stares. It would be an awefully boring world if nobody noticed, ya know? :)

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Yeah I meant I just wouldnt want anything negative to happen to you as a result of it. Its fun when people fall out of boats at the sight of you and when they notice you just as long as noone gets hurt :)

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I tend to walk around nude in my room, especially when I get out of my shower... and once my 60 year old neighbor saw me... kept on staring... I smiled.

Ironicly..she was at the window at the same time the next day... I flipped her off :)....good times.

Dude111 and Scarecrow13 like this.
  6. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

i flashed meg tonight :D

7. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Its really none of a principal's business weither a student wears a bra or not because it is not practical or realistic to enforce such a rule or policy that a girl must wear one without invading her privacy. If parents didnt insist that their teens wear bras so much then im sure alot of them would be very upset that the principal makes these girls wear bras and even more upset that they check to see if they have any on.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

9. Sammy

Sammy Member

Try not to take every little thing so seriously Mike. You'll have more fun.

10. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Yeah I know it was for fun i was just saying that if that really happened then ya would know what to do. :)

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I flashed someone ON PURPOSE once!!

These pricks were being mean to me so I just dropped my drawers and let them see :D

The expression on thier face was something else......

12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Not me, but my wife flashed everyone in the neighborhood pool when our toddler pulled her bikini top down. She had to hold on to the child and couldn't pull her top up for a few seconds, giving everyone a good view of her goodies.

Scarecrow13, Dude111 and NudistTed like this.
  13. Dude111

Ah man!!

14. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

My wife had that happen a few times--having to decide between dropping the kid or letting everyone see. Normally my wife didn't mind as long as it was truly an accident, but there was one person she didn't want to see no matter what--her sister's husband who she really hated.

On a boat trip, our toddler pulls me wife's swimsuit down, both boobs out with the husband she hated staring the whole time. I was on the other end of the boat, and no one was helping my wife, so I started walking back to her, then the baby jumped down, then my wife was very slow to cover herself. Later she said she was so upset that she thought she would own it for a moment and just let him look without a toddler in the way. She still gets upset thinking about that moment, some 16 years later.

Boobs are so confusing...on the one hand, they are natural, feed babies, no big deal, "just boobs", etc, but then other times the are the most private, sacred thing to see on a woman. I guess context matters more than anything.

Dude111 and olderndirt like this.
  15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

16. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Nipple-less breasts? That I am curious about.

17. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

i was sitting on the top of a bench at the local beach, i laid back on the table part and was messing with my phone i threw my feet up on the table n when i did this the legs on my shorts slid back and i was kinda tapping my feet to the music on my phone.... about 30 minutes later a girl comes up and asks me if my piercing hurt when i got it... i was confused at first, then looked down n sure as hell my cock was laying out the bottom my shorts getting himself a suntan n living the beach life lol

Dude111 likes this.
  18. Dude111

Hehehe .. Your cock was lucky you didnt realise :D

19. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I don't think I ever have.

20. sidss

sidss Banned

don't think any of my flashing has been unintentional lol, always been what i wanted to show

21. NudistGirl96

NudistGirl96 Newbie

I never try to flash people, but I also never try not to. I don't care about being seen, so I don't worry about it.