Ever enjoy an all male threesome?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by LowHangers, Mar 10, 2019.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Today at 55 years of age I reached a very satisfying sexual milestone. I've had many, many one on one oral experiences with other guys but today I experienced my first all male threesome and it was fabulous. Ever since I recently allowed our male lover to fuck me in the ass with my wife's support and help guiding him inside me I got what I'd dreamed of today. I had the most pleasurable experience...three guys fully naked, me sucking a cock and a stiff cock fucking me in the ass. OMG, it was the most pleasurable sex I've EVER experience in all my 55 years. It all started with us sucking each other in a triangle position, then two on one for a bit and switch cocks and suckers when I asked to be fucked while sucking one. Great afternoon it was.

2. ALCOmech

ALCOmech Visitor

Congratulations! I’m glad you were able to experience it. Maybe someday for me.

Hotbothered likes this.
  3. bobjob

bobjob Members

One in the ass while sucking another is truly amazing, I have been fortunate to do it many times! I was quite the slut when younger and entertained up to 5 men at once often. I miss those days!!!

LowHangers and ALCOmech like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yeah, a bit similar, been in groups of guys from 3 -8, and that's now, not in my youth.....think im making up for my youth now, and even more so having just started PrEP.

Simon :)

Hotbothered likes this.
  5. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

I would love to be in a threesome. Me in the doggie style position being split roasted a dick in my ass and one in my mouth

6. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Yes to be spit roasted is definitely on my wish list. I could only imagine how hot and horny it would be to used anally and orally. I have only ever taken one cock anally so will have to get more active.

DaveTheBiGuy and ThoseBiUrges like this.
  7. bobjob

bobjob Members

Group sex is a lot of fun, even more so when you are the center of attention!!

Hotbothered and LowHangers like this.
  8. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I once sucked a guy who was getting his ass fucked while sucking a cock. He said it was the best sex he ever had.

9. blurevman

blurevman Members

I love having a dick in mouth and my ass at the same time. Last summer I was cruising during the night and met up with a man who I suck from time to time. He was spread out in his pickup jacking his dick. I start sucking his dick and licking his balls. He is now so hot he has me bend over his tailgate and is fucking me. Another person I know come by with his dick in hand. I start sucking his dick while being fuck. The one who is fucking get so horny watching me suck dick he come all over by ass and then the other man give me a mouth full of cum.

10. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

This has always been a big fantasy of mine

11. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

I would love to do this anyone in the Pittsburgh Pa area that is clean, disease drug free

ALCOmech likes this.