Ever caught during sex?

Discussion in 'Gay News' started by Wombatso, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

Post Removed due to underaged Sex

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2022
    FireWolf78, Witoutit and Mister Mike like this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks One Post In A Thread, Would Be One Two Many...:)

Cheers Glen.

3. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

nope. i live alone in the privacy of my own house. there isn't anybody who could potentially walk in. and when i was still living with my parents i knew how to lock the fucking door. i'm not into that stuff.

4. Backstreet Lover

Backstreet Lover Member

Haha sure have. By my then girlfriends parents (we were in an open relationship). Can't say the parents were big fans of mine from that moment on

5. Polydectes

Polydectes Guest

I had driven my boyfriend up into the mountains (we lived in Laramie Wyoming sdo we thought ita goodidea to be discreet.) I had an automatic pick up truck and we pulled off into a mountain trail. I had gotten my pants down to my knees in the driver's seat and he had straddled me, naked from the waist down and we had just started when a game warden comes out of nowhere. He was mortified when he realized that he was a guy, his flash light had shined right on my boyfriend's penis and hewas hung likea donkey. He walked away groaning over what he just saw. I was worried we were going to jail so I got my pants back up and owned the door to smooth things over and I guess the game warden was worried I was going to jump on him and fuck him because he had gotten 30 yards away anddidn't want me any closer. He did he didn't see anything and there was a hotel down the road.

Like to never got my boyfriend to get going again he was embarrassed

FireWolf78 and Mister Mike like this.
  6. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

One time by a meter reader who came in the backyard.
    Once in a car and after we finished we looked up to see a car close to us, with the people just staring at us.

And I've caught people 4 different times, all road head too....

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was 69 sucking with a married friend and his wife entered the home (un-noticed) to have witnessed what we were doing but said nothing until after we were finished and came down stairs.

8. Lushen

Lushen Newbie

I don't know exactly why I'm attracted to transvestites. It may be the modified body, which ends up getting close to perfection, but it is really a desire that I have had since I was very young. I went out with some, and had anal sex. I am gay? I will tell you that I am absolutely active, I do not allow myself to penetrate, nor do I have oral sex on them. But they can do oral sex on me. But I would think a lot if I were to marry one. If I managed to hide very well and I liked her, I would marry without any problems! Finally, I say that I really have no interest in the penis, so I don't think it's the duality that interests me. I like the mixture, the body close to the ideal. This is a problem

Can someone help me, is there anyone else, going through this situation?

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I have been told that me and my first and second gf were watched often by my best mate. Three of us years ago used to hang out together. Been caught having bj by cops. Fucking in car by cops. Wanking by my nam. Licking out a one night stand on kitchen counter by about 5 people.

FireWolf78 likes this.
  10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

What did she say after?

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

We came downstairs to see her sitting on the couch and asked if we enjoyed ourselves. Before either of us could say anything she asked me to leave so she could talk to her husband. Tom and I had been suck buds for a couple years at the time. Things were on pins and needles with Tom & Carol for a couple weeks, then she wanted to talk to me and my wife. To make a long story short the four of us have a terrific relationship and have had several foursomes, many threesomes, and Tom and I still suck each other off at least once a week.

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

We had a few funny experiences when our son was about 3 years old.
    The funniest Sunday morning was when he walked in and Jane told him that we were playing a cowboy game. He climbed on my back, waved his arms around and started shouting "giddy up, giddy up, faster, faster".

HF definitely brings back some memories. :yum:

13. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

I've been caught twice. The first time, I was giving head to my date during a dinner and show under the table, since the tablecloth hung down pretty low. Except, I had dropped my napkin, and the waitress moved the tablecloth to pick it up, and saw me. She put her hand to her mouth, then she just winked at me and left. She was so cool. I gave her a really, really good tip, and she thanked me afterwards which struck up a conversation. We actually saw each other a couple of times and had a strictly sexual relationship for a while (she was into roleplay). The second time, I wasn't actually caught in the act, but after a guy blew his load in my mouth and I was leaving the house, I bumped into one of his roommates, and she said, "You missed a spot." She pointed to the top of my head, where there was a big glob of cum on my hair.

FireWolf78 and Mister Mike like this.
  14. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

My sister and her girlfriend once walked in on me while my partner at the time was balls deep inside my raw ass. LOL

15. Escierto

Escierto Members

Once I was sucking my girlfriend’s cock and her friend was right upstairs in a small little apartment she shared with her. I am sure she could hear me getting skull fucked. I was convinced she was going to come downstairs any minute but my girlfriend finished quickly before it happened.

NutsForBalls likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For some odd reason I'd love for my ex-wife to see me sucking cock or getting fucked in the ass.

sandybrooke likes this.
  17. One time with my first wife when we were staying in a motel with a pool . We got the urge to go take a swim along around 11:00 pm, figuring the pool should be ours by then. Not a soul around, we jumped in and ended up together against the side of the pool in the shallow end. One thing led to another and I began screwing the hell out of her up against the side in the water. The next thing I knew I noticed some guy standing in the doorway watching us. The night clerk, and told me when we were done shut off the lights. The pool closes at 11:pm.

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Never been caught per se but I had my girlfriend home one night while my roommate had some friends around it was a very late night. We were fucking and it was close to dawn. My roommate and friends were still downstairs hearing noises, wondering at first if it was the birds singing but then it was "oh....". Roommate told me next day after GF left.

19. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

idk if it qualifies but my first time was on the beach and we went on al night long and when morning came we realized that another couple had spent the night there sitting on a log fully dressed, or part of the night idk, while we were bare ass naked getting busy like mad in and out of water. No one involved seemed to be upset by that at all

20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter