Ever Bought Weed Seeds Online?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Alf, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Alf

Alf Members

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought marihuana seeds from an online seed bank. If you have could you tell me a bit more as I am interested and want to know if it's safe (if you got caught etc.)
    Thanks.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wouldn't do It. That's all my input. ;)

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Use to but not anymore.. bag seeds are just as good

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yes I have done it but I am in Colorado so it was legal for me to what what i wished with them. The THC content is so low it's basically nonexistent but a over zealous cop could probably come after you. But they won't be easy to find in the mail and there are plenty of companies who do it.

6. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

Just about a few hours ago, I bought some seeds but now after reading some of these comments, I'm afraid of what the quality is gonna be. I'll still smoke it but after reading this thread, I don't think my expectations are gonna be too high.

7. Bud D

Bud D Member

It's a pheno hunt no matter where you get your beans.

I have had 20 or less orders but I'm too paranoid anymore. It's best when living in an apartment and you can send them to an empty apartments mailbox...that you have access too.

There are domestic options now and their quality is the best. Bodhi seeds, Dynasty seeds, these interest me as well as Karma genetics. There are always lot's of people that get into the seed business and honestly overseas such as Spain and the UK are behind the strain game.

If you aren't happy with the quality you probably messed up growing. Also ACE seeds is good but they don't sell domestic at this time. Some Canadian shit is ok too, but they are also falling behind in the game. I would stick with the dank team, great lakes genetics for now.

Seriously though, it's hard to get busted for seeds in the mail. But Gypsy got busted for being on the receiving end in a LEGAL country (legal to have seeds in UK). The states want him on charges of transporting narcotics and he just had his business address on the receiving end....he never even got them. Customs just sucks at finding seeds. Honestly they send a bad boy letter as they aren't allowed to allow any seed in the country...for fear of diseases. No fruit or anything living can go undeclared and there are rules regarding their import.

Stick domestic and if you can, flood the market with your own strains. They need more fem seed in the domestic retailers inventory. Fems are great for outdoor on the spot grows and people not wanting to sex plants...makes pheno hunting easier too but no famous clone only will ever come from a fem...people wouldn't trust it!