Ever been caught by another sucking cock?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Dec 5, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This may have been asked before and if so, I apologize for bringing it up again but would enjoy hearing of any stories where this happened to others because it was some years ago that I was and had an unexpected outcome for the better which may not be the case for others and would like to share.

During my first marriage in my early 30's I took the plunge into sucking cock out of curiosity as many men do. One evening I was at a local pub I frequented a few nights a week after work being a 2nd shifter. I got to know many guys stopping in on those evenings and had some very personal conversations as well as we shared our sexual frustrations within our marriages. Yes, we were not getting our cocks sucked as often as we wanted.

One evening having just enjoyed my wings, two beers, and a shot a friend whom I had many conversations with walks in and sits to my right at the end of the bar. We had our welcoming hello's as he ordered his beer from the bartender and stated he was glad to see me when he walked in. The conversation was going well as the Monday Night Football game was on the TV right across from us.

He leans over and quietly says "Are you getting any at home yet?" I replied "Nope, I jerked off last night myself". He chuckled and said "Man, me too and right now I need a blow job really bad". I looked him in the eyes and say, "Are you asking me to suck your cock?"...He says, "Would you?"

Being there were only two other people across the bar a distance away from us I told him I would but two people were across the bar from us as the bartender made last call to start shutting down for the night. I went to the bathroom and when I returned the two others had left. I sit back down next to him, and he says "Dude, now you can suck my dick because the place is empty.

OK, down below his chair I go as he opens his fly and pulls out his cock. I instantly take its flaccid state into my mouth and begin sucking on it as it begins to grow rather quickly. As I'm slurping on his shaft and enjoying his cock getting hard inside my mouth the bartender comes over and says, "One more shot guys? them I'm next!"

Whoa, talk about a perfect situation completely unexpected! I ended up sucking them both off.

2. Windman

Windman Members

My experience wasn't me doing the sucking and turned out very different than yours. I outlined this once before here but here goes again.
    Back in the days when I hadn't had any male contact yet I was very curious about it and I went to and adult video arcade and closed the door behind me to the booth I was in. As I watched a video and took out my cock and started to stroke it I could here the door of an adjacent booth open and close. It was then I became aware of a hole on the wall between the two booths. It turned me on knowing someone could watch me as I stroked my self. After a few minutes a cock came through the hole. It looked like a twin of my mine, i took it in my hand and stroked it as it got hard. Before long the guy pulled it back through the hole and then I could see his finger through the hole give me the signal to put my cock through the hole. So I did. I was already hard and I felt his hand take my cock and fondle it. Then the unmistakable feeling of a mouth around it.
    Right then I heard his door open and someone say “what the fuck are you doing?” There was some commotion with others saying stuff like “Oh shit!”, “We’re you sucking on that?” By now my cock had come out of his mouth and the guy that was sucking on it was cussing up a storm and was saying “Close the door..fuck! Close the door!!” I pulled my cock back through the hole and heard his door close and him buckling his belt while he muttered under his breath in panic.
    Well apparently he had come with friends and his group thought it would be funny to give him a minute to start jacking off and then open his door exposing him. What they got was the surprise of seeing him with my dick in his mouth.
    After a few minutes he left and I waited a while before I mustered up the courage to leave myself. I was relieved that he and his friends were long gone by then. I did get a chuckle thinking about what their conversation may have been like on their way home though.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Not a good situation for either party.

4. bigfella

bigfella Members

I was sitting in a park once and it was a hot day and that makes me horny. some oldish bloke walked past and I asked if he wanted his dick sucked. we went behind the trees and as I was on my knees sucking his dick, two other men caught us but instead of going ape shit they just took out their dicks and said "we are next". so that was a good day.

5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Sounds like a great day for you

6. bigfella

bigfella Members

oh it was.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The more the merrier we get in providing oral pleasure. I do enjoy sucking a man's cock.

BiSal and Well I'm curious like this.
  8. Slimflipper

Slimflipper Members

Caught a few times! Lol

bathroom stall at a park. Sucking a guy that I would meet there once a week. The door didn’t latch to well but we never really worried about it too much because during weekdays the park was pretty empty and quiet. I was enjoying my friend cock in my mouth when an elderly guy opened the door on us. “Oh my word!” Is all he said. Closed the door and left. We laughed and I finished him off.

I met the same guy at his house from time to time. One weekend when his wife was out of town I went to his place and we had a relaxed session that lasted a few hours. We were unaware of the nanny cam his wife had set up which caught a good bit of our fun. Man I wish I could see that footage. Didn’t see him too much after that.

BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It never good to be caught in the act by a spouse. I'd been caught in two different occasions with two different guys. Guy (1) was sucking my cock just after I sucked him off and his girlfriend walked in to see it, Guy (2) we were in a heated 69 sucking session when his wife saw us, said nothing until we finished. Both situations were far worse for them than for me.

Well I'm curious and BJRathbone like this.
  10. DeeJay7

DeeJay7 Members

Once. I met up with a guy and upon my recommendation we drove his car to a small airport in the country. I had sucked a guy there before and nobody went in or out the whole time, so I figured it was a safe place. We parked and I took out his cock and began to suck it in the car. He was a bit on the verbal side and he was saying stuff like "That's right! Suck that cock! Take it all, you fucking slut!" and pushing my head up and down on his hard shaft. I sucked him faster and faster and he moaned as his cum filled my mouth. I was licking everything clean when some lady who was parked next to us started to get in her car and looked over and saw me down on his dick. He must have closed his eyes when he was cumming and didn't see her approach. He said, "OH FUCK!" and he started the car and peeled out. "I thought you said this place was safe!" he shouted.

I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't really care because I didn't know that lady from the man on the moon.

I did blow him again but it wasn't at the airport...lol.

11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I got caught by a co-worker, a woman I worked with for more than a year.
    She seemed very straight laced, which I have to admit turned me on in the moment that it happened.
    It was two hours before the party was supposed to start, so myself and a guy I had just met were there setting up.
    He got a little nervous and said,
    "I heard you give great blow jobs".
    He only wanted to drop his pants, I got naked and was on my knees with his cock in my mouth and fully erect when, we'll call her Julie, walked in and gasped.
    The guy said to her, "it's okay if you want to watch."
    I just kept working on him, my face went red.
    She stayed and watched. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her squeezing a breast.
    I was hard, I had an unexpected audience so with a cock in my mouth I started to jerk off as my straight laced co-worker watched.
    When the guy finally came he gave me two spurts of cum in my mouth before pulling out and stroked his cock, Cummings on my face.
    Julie gasped again. He finished and there I was naked on my knees stroking my cock. It took awhile but I came, pumping my load on the floor while looking into her eyes.
    I got dressed, finished getting ready for the party which was great.
    The next day at work she was kind of awkward around me. :p

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

While in the shower at the gym yesterday I got to talking to this guy whom I suspected was in his mid-forties. Nothing took place in the shower except conversation. However, I did take notice to him getting an erection. I smiled and told him to get control of that thing. He stated he was in a rut with his wife, apologized and turned to hide it. While getting dressed in the locker-room he again apologized to which I replied, "It's OK but I don't understand why she doesn't give it the attention it deserves". We rambled on while getting dressed and I asked him if he would be up for grabbing a beer. He said "Sure, there's a nice little pub down the road, let's go". We order our draft pints (it's 1PM) and decided to order some appetizers as we were the only two in the place. While eating he says, "Can I ask you something personal?"...Sure I say. He comes right out and asks if I ever allowed another guy to give me a blowjob. I laughed and said, "Yes I have, and I've given guys blowjobs too". He then says "I've been asked by guys, but never allowed it. Would you give me a blowjob?" You know I replied "Sure, I'll suck your cock for you". We finished our food and beer and proceeded to the parking lot. I asked him where he would like it to take place. He says, "Nobody is here in the parking lot, I can lean back against my truck". On my knees I go as he opens his pants. I'm sucking his cock for about three minutes when a woman walks through the parking lot, never saw her coming. We hear her voice "WTF, are you sucking his cock?" This guy immediately pulls his cock from my mouth, pulls his pants up, gets in his truck and leaves. I looked at her and said "Thanks a lot" as she continued on her merry way.

13. guywholikesboth

guywholikesboth Members

When I was a teen a friend and I were in his basement sucking each other when 4 of our friends came in one said what the fuck are guys doing I said what does it look like sucking each other they all said ok dropped their pants all had boners one said I'm next I said you got to suck before u can join the club he dropped to his knees and sucked the guy next to him the other 2 dropped to the floor and were 69 each other we all traded blow jobs that day I was sucking the guy with the smallest cock when he started to cum he hit me with 10 loads of cum we had 4 other friends join us in a few weeks of the 10 of us all but one married

14. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Wow! That sure could have hone bad the other way! I'm glad it turned out well. I wish I could have had that happen to me as a teen!
    How did you guys keep it a secret with so many people all particpating?

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, I was caught sucking a guy's cock behind an oak tree at a couple's party by the hostess who was so turned on she and I sucked his cock until he released his load of come between our lips sliding up and down his hard shaft as we both ate his cum together. I ended up fucking her a few days later after she sucked me off for two loads of my cum. She was a wild one. She had her own hairdresser shop, was dis-satisfied with her husband and would invite me to her private shop to suck her gay friends, get sucked by her gay friends, and she would suck everyone and fuck me. It happened so fast, and I was on a cock sucking journey back then, so I was just riding the wave. I remember being there for five hours one afternoon, she cut no-one's hair, but I sucked three guys off, was sucked off twice, and ate her pussy and dumped a load of cum inside her juicy pussy then ate that cream-pie oozing out of her.

Suburbanray and BJRathbone like this.
  16. BJRathbone

BJRathbone Banned

17. BJRathbone

BJRathbone Banned

I’ve been caught numerous times over the years… one of the most recent was at the gym…I was sucking a guys cock in the shower one morning when someone pulled the curtain back!… he just kind of gasped and stared for a minute or two then closed the curtain… I never stopped sucking his cock and licking his balls… I could feel that he was close to cumming so I kept sucking his cock until he emptied his load down my throat!… after that we met in the parking lot and I would suck him off in his car!… I think that’s kind of why I suck cock in places where you might get caught!… it’s exciting!!

KC69 and LowHangers like this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've been caught sucking cock in the gym parking lot several times. One woman was appalled, but the two guys who caught me on separate occasions ended up in time with their cocks in my mouth as well. I try not to get caught, but once I'm sucking on that cock I am not stopping until I get his cum for my efforts.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  19. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I wasn't caught so much set up, alt he's friendly set up. My buddy has a girlfriend but sees me for extra blow jobs.
    So he told her about it and she wanted to watch. I was completely naked when she walks in, of course she knew the plan, but I didn't. Also well that ends well, and it did. Just wasn't prepared to be introduced like that. Good times! :p

Well I'm curious and Suburbanray like this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just yesterday I had lunch and a beer at the pub I spoke of in an earlier post within this thread. As I'm about to finish my beer and leave a guy sits down next to me and says, "Hey bud, do you remember me"? I looked at him and said, "I don't think I do, should I"? He replies back in a soft whisper "You gave me a blowjob in here many years ago". Oh, I say as he then says I could really use one right now if you still do that. I told him "Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker" my friend and continue on with "I guess I was good enough for you to request another"? He says, "Dude, you gave me a great blowjob and yes, I'm asking for another one as I am in real need right now". My wife stopped sucking my cock several years ago and I'm tired of always jerking off, would you help me out? I then asked him "How long ago was it when I sucked your cock"? He says it was like 15-16 years ago. I say, and you still remember me? He says you are the only guy I ever allowed to suck my cock and I've always wanted to cross paths with you again to enjoy another. I haven't had sex in years and here you are and here I am. So, any chance I can get a blowjob? I say, "I am about to leave do you have a place where I can help you out"? His face lights up and he says, "I do, we can hit the park just a mile down the road, you know where I'm talking about"? I said I do, let's go. We exit and I follow him down the road and we park next to a pavilion that is very shaded along a tree line. We made our way into the pavilion as he dropped his pants and sat with his back against a picnic table as I got down on my knees to admire his already hard cock which was between 7-8". Anyway, I sucked on his cock for about 20 minutes. Gave him a very good sloppy wet blowjob as he shouted, "Here I cum"! I deep throated his cock as he released his load down my throat. I continued to milk his cock and suck him clean and afterwards he stands up to place his pants back on when this woman with a dog on a leash walked into the pavilion and says, "You guys are disgusting". I was watching you both since you got here and cannot believe you would do such a thing here in a public place. As we were finished and leaving, I say to her "Ma'am, if you watched me sucking his cock (without our knowledge) for the past 20 minutes and said nothing, I can only assume you were enjoying what you were watching so how dare you say what you just said to the two of us, have a good day!