Ever Been Arrested Because of Weed?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jun 11, 2006.

1. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

dont ever call it green crack again.

2. Blueberry_king_420

Blueberry_king_420 Member

i got arrested the 17th of may of this year.. i just got out the 28th of may on bail (my total bail was 1000 dollars) and i have court august 8th of this year

"simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia"

3. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

I haven't yet, and I don't plan to. hahahaahaha, its funny though, I was passing a bubbler with some friends and this kids neighbor comes out and starts looking at us through binoculars:)

4. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

I know! Thats awsome. What can police do about it though?

5. HubblyBubbly

HubblyBubbly Member

wait wait so u started at 13??

6. MaLLyKiLLa

MaLLyKiLLa Member

I has just finished nightshift at the local factory driving forklifts blitzed out me box. Scored a quarter that night o some nice pollen. I caught a lift off me mate home who had also scorred the same. Me being the paranoid straight thinking stoner i thought it'd be a good idea to roll a fat one for the ride home. I sparked her up as we set off, got half way home then the cops speed up behind us with their full beams on, a couple of meters away from the car and stayed on us for around half mile. Naturally both of us freaking out, he tells me "stick ur stuff in ur pocket!" My reply to that was "screw that, its the first place there lookin!" i calmly and painfully stubbed the doob out in my hand , fired the doob and my quarter down under the rim of my boxers. Remembering at all times not to move your shoulders. They look out for that so remember it. The lights went on as usual so we pulled over. yada yada yada license and insurance?! The stupid idiot starts doing his parkinsons impression(shaking like fook, freakin out to the bags, stuttering his words...no less than 10seconds and we had our hands on the car getting frisked. usual questions, do you have any illegal subsances on you? my reply "Y, no officer?;)" He searched my pockets, shoes, socks, cap, found nothing. Then he re-checks my hoodie pocket(if anyone reading this owns a hoodie, they will know about that corner bit in ur poket that hides all the crumbs in the poket) whips out a microscopic bit of hash. Asked me to identify it, after all my cheeky remarks about it being nothing and having no prior knowlege of it. I could see he was getting pissed off so i just admitted it was mine. He asked where i got it, i appologised and said i couldn't tell him, which he seemed quite understanding about. They had already found the drivers stash (stupid di*k, honestly, his pocket!!?) They took my details and sent a report to the judge(procurator fiscal). They took the driver up to the police station and stripped his car to see if there was any more in there. When i asked how am i meant to get home, he replied tapping his legs "thats whats these are for" the smug barsteward. As i watched them drive away, i whipped out the half smoked doob and proceeded with the delightful knowledge that i had a doob blazed up, a fresh quarter of bitchin gear and a slight one over on the pigs. Admittadly i got a £50 fine for possesion of a controled substance but... yep well worth it:)

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the majority of members on this forum started at 13... there is a poll about age somewhere around here.

8. faen420

faen420 Member

i had 10% of $1000.00 of bailing , i have an apoinment at the court august 14
    :( fuck

9. X.Purify.X

X.Purify.X Member

First off this is my first post on these boards so Hi to everyone:)

Here is my wacky story of getting arrested

It was pretty funny,we were all behind a KFC (kentucky fried chicken) and were smoking a huge bong session.

some friends had already spray painted all over the walls (i stole the spray paint from school) I didnt even write anything but my other friends wrote Black Sabbath and another guy wrote Bloods everywhere(he thinks he's in a gang).

When the cops came we couldnt run because we were boxed in. Me and my friend just looked at each other and said fuck and started laughing. they told us to empty our pockets, luckily i smoked all of my shit.
    My friend had a bong in his backpack!

One kid was like "dont shoot!" and he didnt realize how high he looked.

I then got handcuffed to my friend. and when they took us out in front of the store there was a huge crowd of people and they were cheering.

It was actually a funny experience because I was chewed. But my other friends werent so lucky being that one got charged with Gang related violence.

and oh ya. this was during lunch hour at school.

but the cops thought i wrote black sabbath because i was wearing my black sabbath shirt and i HAD long hair.

When we were in the cell we were so fucking chewed we couldnt stop laughing (luckilly we were the only ones).

And thats my wacky story!

10. thcinfectedhair

thcinfectedhair Member

believe me dog...they will get you for ANYTHING, get this shit. i got pulled over and got arrested for having scraps on my shirt. had to go to probation get drug tested every week and fucking pay for it and on top of that go to rehab. do not ever ever fucking get cought they show no mercy

11. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i never got arrested for it
    but my ex boyfriend did for selling.
    it wasn't a pleasant time.

12. TIASHA

TIASHA Member

I haven't been arrested yet, but a cop once offered me a rolling paper. lol=)

13. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I have had a number of close calls.

1 )One when I first started smoking pot with some friends (I started in the summer after grade 8 with my cousin), we were smoking a pipe in front of a library at night (which is right next to the police station, conveniently:))! A cop pulled out, stared at us for 5 minutes straight, then laughed and drove away!

2) I have been recorded on video tape by a mysterious person who is in our bong session group and we don't know who it is. Our vice principle (Major Lurk) wanted to get us busted, but a source has warned us about him...

3) I have been with friends at 2 festivals and we ran from undercovers at both because we were just smoking out in the open right near it. They actually ran after us pretty fast, but they stopped and yelled prophanities at us when we jumped over the high fences....

4) On this year's 4:20, my vice principle and an undercover came up to me and my friends and asked if we were having a little "protest" and they asked as if we had any pot to give to them. We weren't that stupid, so we said no. They were watching us from a distance that day, so we went to a completely different session spot. They were looking for us and other pot smokers at the usual spots....

5), I most recently was walking past the library and police station while smoking a pipe and while walking in between buildings in a parking lot, a cop pulled in. I quickly hid it. He came over and asked me what I was doing. I told him "Nothing at all officer..."! And he said "I think you've been smoking weed, I can smell it." I said "No way, stop hassling me man, not funny...". After a long talk of the same thing over and over again, I just said "I don't have to listen to this, bye!" and left. He did not persue, thank god!

14. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

NO WAY!!!! I got a DUI on a bike too!! No for weed though. Shit dude! I got 32 hours of community service.

15. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

got my first offense warning on canada by officer douche bag wilson who owes me 50 dollars of bud.

16. cdst4302

cdst4302 Member

well i've never been arrested but it came damn close to that once.
    me and 2 of my friends had just gotten done chiefin some bowls with another friend of ours. we dropped him off at his car which was at mcdonalds and went on our way. well the owner of the car we were in let her friend drive, might i add this friend is a complete fucking retard, especially when shes baked. i was in the back seat by myself in my own little high world and whatnot.
    we got onto the loop that runs through the middle of town to go somewhere, not sure where, and i look behind us and theres a fucking cop with its lights on right on our ass. keep in mind that we had JUST gotten done smoking in the car and i had about a dime of kb in my pocket.
    luckily we had febreze (thank god for that) and i went absolutely crazy with it, spraying as much as i could. we got off the loop and pulled into a convenient store and by this time we were all trippin the fuck out. turns out, he pulled us over because the dumbass driving forgot to turn on the fucking headlights and it was about 10:30 at night. on top of that she pulled into a HANDICAPPED parking spot.
    anyway, he pulled her out of the car and gave her a sobriety test while 2 other cops stood right next to the passenger window staring at me and the other person in the car. somehow the dumbass managed to pass the sobriety test and she just got a warning for unfamiliarity with the car.
    all i can say is that i was scared fuckin shitless after this.

17. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

i have never been arrested for weed

18. Puffis

Puffis Member

No man, guess I'm just lucky, because my friends and I usually run around town stoned, doin' all kinds of stupid stuff, you know re-arranging words o signs, climbing polls, and past curfew too, we did have to hide from the cops a few times though.

19. cracker531

cracker531 Member

Never have before and I intend to keep it that way.

20. Labeu

Labeu Member

Nope but i have been very lucky