Ever Been Arrested Because of Weed?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jun 11, 2006.

1. USA in decline

USA in decline Member

saying fuck the police with out doing anything about it is the reason our freedom have eroded to the level of today .

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

saying fuck the police without actually engaging in intercourse with them is the reason our freedom have eroded to the level of today?

3. USA in decline

USA in decline Member

i like your version better .

4. chief_420

chief_420 Member

my arrest was a big fat drag, as i guess any arrest is. The night before i was having my ussual smoke, and then i layd back to listen to some miles davis and fell asleep. I woke up and got ready for school and later at school i realized i broguht all my bud which was in my jeans. This cat from my math class asks to buy a quarter so i go in the bathroom with him and sell him the quarter, and i didnt pay it much mind as i walked out of the bathroom. The dean of students was there and asked me to come down to her office since she said i was already 10 minutes late for class and I guess I have a reputation of being related to drugs. She brings me down and asks me if I have any sort of drugs on me and by then it didnt matter much to me since the cop was going to be there any minute so I pulled out all my things. I talket to my dean and the the cop jus like i would talk to anyone and everything went fine, i went to the station, this and that. They let me off since i was 16 at the time. I met with my DA about a month later and she made a deal with me, to keep out of trouble and they will drop ALL the charges. They dropped all the charges but the school kicked me out, it was for the best tho. The other person who bought the bud off me got fucked worse than me, and I commited a felony. I'm glad im part of the milwaukee disrtrict and not part of the suburban tosa district like him.

5. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

that was in the past, I have been since then

6. cannabiskid420

cannabiskid420 Member

i was arrested two times in two states cause of smoking

LEGALIZE IT

7. The SSS Mystic

The SSS Mystic Member

I've found out that running on foot always beats the lazy ass police in my town.
    It also helps that I know all the short cuts in this town...

8. boek

boek Member

Not yet.

9. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

how long have you been smoking?

10. boek

boek Member

Not long enough. :p

11. katyismename

katyismename Member

uuh i havent been arrested for weed, only booze lol.

12. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

nope but i've had several REALLY close calls.
    one time was in jasper arkansas. my ex boyfriend and i were smokin down in the car when i noticed two cop cars following us. got pulled over right after we were done. the cops brought a fucking dog around my car and the stupid dog didn't smell shit. i had a quarter of really dank shit sittin right in the glove compartment.
    another time was when i was drivin from arkansas to chicago. i was on highway 44 in missouri when i noticed a sign that said "check point 1/4 mile; drug dogs in use" so i got off the highway to ditch my shit. as soon as i pulled off the highway two unmarked cop cars started following me and i immediately got pulled over. the whole check point thing was a scam; they were just bustin people who pulled off. i got my bowl and a small amount of weed taken but no ticket or arrest.
    third time my friend kevin and i were smoking some joints in surburbia of chicago. i guess we were in a "crack" neighborhood so we got pulled over, mid-joint. the cops smelled the pot, and made us both get out of the car. they searched my purse and found about half an eighth of weed and some roaches/seeds/stems... then they searched my car and found more weed (i didn't even know i had it!) in the glove compartment. my friend who was driving was also a convicted felon so i was sure we were fucked.. (he didn't have a license either) but while they were waiting for his record to come back a car went flying through a stoplight so they left us to chase him.
    also, one summer in arkansas me and some friends went camping. we had about a quarter on us. i had noticed an unmarked car drive by earlier in the night (we were in a state park during fourth of july weekend) but i didn't think anything of it. later on that night, we're boozin and tokin and just havin a good time when our crazy neighbors shot off a shotgun. seconds after the gun fired, cops rolled out of the woods screaming "freeze!" and all this crazy shit. i had two bowls and a quarter shoved down my shirt/pants. it was fuckin scary. the cops came over to us to ask us about the crazy people camped next to us. we told them we didn't know them and the cop told us the reason they were there originally was for a complaint about a marijuana smell. then he asked us if we had anything on us and of course we all said no... got lucky but the guy who fired the gun didn't; apparently he was a convicted felon already so he immediately got 10 years in jail... all because of us smoking weed. oops.
    THEN the other night in chicago, i got pulled over with these random kids i had met earlier in the night and they all had pot on them. for some reason the cops didn't search us. they gave the driver a field sobriety test and let us go, after he passed it. wooooooo.
    so yeah, i've had alot of close calls.

13. methaneorange

methaneorange Member

The only close calls I've had were because I was somewhere I shouldn't have been. Either a park known for dealing or suspiciously loitering around abandoned buildings and such. Now I have a house with a bunch of friends and I can smoke whenever my heart desires it so I don't really need to worry.

I think the main thing is people just need to keep it out of their cars. Unless you're transporting it you really just don't need to have it there cause that's where most people get busted at.

14. beatlerific

i don't mind smokin' in my car at all. for the most part, i've had some god damned good luck. ::knocks on wood::
    besides who can resist a late night roadie?

15. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Never been arrested for weed but I have been caught red handed a few times by the po/campus security. Actually last weekend I narrowly avoided getting busted by campus security 3 separate times... they're even dumber than mall cops.

16. MastaG

MastaG Banned

nice hat!

17. beatlerific

thanks mastaG.
    NIGGA FUCK YO COUCH!

18. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

Wow, you're so lucky for not getting arrested any of those times.

I haven't been arrested and I've only had one close call that I can remember. It's a pretty embarrassing story and makes me come off as an idiot, but hey, I've grown a lot since then :tongue:

This might be long because I'm bored and have time to make it that way. So...a few weeks before the almost bust I was at my friend K's house...my other friend A was also there. A had some weed and gave it to K, but K was too scared to carry it and I ended up taking it. At the end of the night I forgot to give t back so it was left forgotten in my purse for 2 weeks till i decided to go to Fiesta Texas with my friends T, HM, H, and H's boyfriend. We got there and I find out that we had to be searched before we could enter the place...I think to myself if I have anything bad with me and I remember 'oh great, A's weed'. So I'm like crap what should I do and I didn't want to throw it away so I ended up giving it to HM to put in her small coinpurse (she said they don't check small bags only the big ones, so I thought we'd be fine). I already know how stupid I was to not just hide behind a bush somewhere for when we left...But anway, we get into the line, T and H pass through, and HM is up to get searched. Fine, fine, until the chick asks HM to open her coinpurse. She tries to hide it with her hand while she's holding it open, but the chick tells her to move her hand, and of course sees. She asks whos it is and HM looks at me and says 'her's'. I wasn't too pissed at HM because I know she was probably just scared and after all, it was pretty much all my fault. So me and HM have to go into these offices where like the security guards and cops are and they question us. I tell them it's A's and we lie and say we don't smoke. They believe us and the cop goes into a lecture about why drugs are bad...just as my phone goes off with 'Times They Are a-Changin''...he asks if it's bob dylan and I say yeayh...and he tells me and HM that we can't come back to Fiesta Texas for another year. Later that day all the parents got together at A's house with all the kids involved so we could have a stupid talk. Let's say all of A's family hated me after that...

I hope I never actuallyget arrested, but everyone gets caught like that eventually I think.

19. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

All VA:

Yes:
    Noise violation at one of my 1st apartments (was 20). Cops come a knockin and I let them give me the noise violation talk (1st=warning-2nd=$500 ticket 3rd=jail). They then ask me to get my roommate from inside. I step back in and shut the door behind me. When my boy & I leave his back bedroom and start to head for the front door we realize that they have entered our house! Well b4 I can start pitching a fit they claim to smell marijuanna and begin searching. They found 1/4 gram of de-seeded swag in an ashtray in my room, and then found my 21" TM. They take the stuff for "testing"..a few days later I get the call that I have been waiting on...they have a warrant for my arrest. So I turn myself in. Month or two later the court date comes around. My dumb ass shows up after about 4 bong-hits, w/ no lawyer. Well the cops must have made an uncommon mistake and told the truth on the police report. So after the judge chews the cops a new ass-hole he offers me a deal. If I don't get in trouble in VA for 1 year then the charges are dropped. I moved to Boulder, Co. about 1 hour later.

And no:
    Driving down the road on the way to the frisbee golf course (18 yrs. old). My boy (next door neighboor) and I both live w/ our parents so we are smoking on the way to the course. All fine and dandy except for the 21" bong and a shit load of traffic. At a 4-way stop sign, about 8 miles later, a YUGO, that's right an F'ing YUGO cuts us off at the stop sign and flashes his badge. Apparently the cop was off duty, but motivated by our Blazin' disregard. So at my feet I have 7 1/8's and a scale in my hippie looking bong bag. He tells the driver to step out of the car and "bring that bong w/ you son". To make matters slightly worse (if possible), the damn thing is packed and ready to go. Well he checks our ID's and does a double take. He had grown up two houses up from us. Meanwhile my boy and the plain clothes cop have been standing on the shoulder for about 5 minutes w/ my big-ass bong just chillin'. Keep in mind we're a honda, a yugo, and 3 dudes. People drivin by must have wondered what the hell was goin' on. So our neighboor the cop has a heart as it turns out. He decides to let us go but makes my boy (22) promise to have his mom call him (he has his sister do it). So he takes the bong and tries to break it. Those of you that own TM's probably know how this turns out. He lays the bong on the ground and starts jumping up and down on it...that shit aint about to break...lol. He is startin' to get pissed and I am startin to laugh. At some point I lean my head out the window and try to explain that "that there is a TM, and it aint gonna break"...you shoulda seen the look my boy gave me...he was scared shitless, lol. So the cop picks up the bong and walks it over to a tree. At this point I am shaking my head and rolling my eyes. I know what is about to happen. Imagine hitting a baseball when it's supercold w/ no glove on. You got it..."Mother fucker" he says as the vibrations course through his hand and he drops the bong. I literally bit my tongue trying not to laugh. Well the look in his eyes tells me that TM or no TM this bong is going down. Well he pickes it up and swings for the fences this time. No doubt it's gonna break when it hits the tree...and it does. It broke clean right at the point that made contact with the tree. So now, in his hands, he now holds a 16" fully functional TM. O snap! Well he's had enough of this charade and hucks the whole kit-and kabootle WAY off ionto the woods. He is thouroughly disgusted with the course that his day off has taken and tells us to get the F outta here. No mention of where is the bag that you were packing this bong from...nothing about what's in the bong bag in plain sight at my feet either. We hop in and drive away (time for some disk) and about 20 seconds later a marked police officer drives by the scene of the crime. Now if he had just driven by about 1-20 minutes earlier this story wouldn't have been half as fun to tell. :)

NO:
    Same friend, same car. About 1 year later. My boy picks me up in Williamsburg and we head for Nags Head. In between is a lovely little town called Norfolk (highest murder rate per capita in the U.S. at the time). So we are poundin' alcohol and flying down the road. Shocker...we see those all to familiar lights in the rear-view mirror. So my still not so bright ass starts shovin bottles (beer & jagr) under seats. I'm leaning every which way thinkin I'm all slick. They disagreed. Not to surprisingly (in retrospect), they come at us screamin' w/ guns drawn. Yes...my boy is once again about to shit his pants. They get us out of the car and ask us if we have any drugs or anything else in the car. We of course say "NO!". Well they use their probable cause to uncover our lie. Unfortunately, I have one of those bowls that unscrewes into like 10 pieces. Now as they are pulling them out of my backpack 1 piece at a time they say "I thought you said that you didn't have any drugs"? Those aren't drugs, I respond. Again the look of death from my boy. Well after they failed to find any weed (muah ha ha), they decide to let us go. But wait there's the fun part yet to come. So they take all my bowl pieces and huck the whole lot of it into the woods. They then hand my boy his dugout and request that he throw it as far as he can into the woods. Now keep in mind that he is scared and tryin to kiss as much ass as possible. So being a pretty damn good athelete, he hucks that thing far enough to clear the greem monster. Low and behold, that dugout flys about 20 yards to the begining of the wood line at about 80 feet up into the air, and bounces square off of a tree trunk and bounces all the way back over our heads and lands about 5 feet behind us in the right lane of traffic....ROFL.

There were countless other times that they just missed me but didn't know it. At least two of those involved large quantities of LSD...phew!

20. kar33m

kar33m Member

yeah, I got busted twice. I must say i have been really really lucky both times.
    once I bought about 6g of hash and smoked 2g with a friend so i had 4g on me and I got stopped at a road block, it was 3 am and I looked pretty stoned so the pig asked to pull over so that he could search the car ( I dont know how these kinda things go in the us but here in egypt you cant say no) I have 3 compartments where I put stuff in the car. they searched in 2 which were empty just b4 checking the last one wherethe hash was hidden the cop said i could go. so fucking lucky...

this other time I got busted while rolling a joint in mu car. The Guy next to me was helping me, he was crumbling the hash. somehow he disappeared and I look to my right just find a police officer standing there looking through the window. I had a gram of hash in the car the police searched the car but somehow they didnt find it although it was in a very obvious place( empty compartment under the cd player) maybe too obvious so they didnt search it? dunno anyway they let us go. so I got away with my hash and Un-busted.:D