Ever Been Arrested Because of Weed?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Andz

Andz Member

I got caught with half a g and my pipe in school and got kicked out and arrested. I got put on juvenile diversion so I get random drug tests and I have to fufill 28 hours of community service. Sucks, but I get off 2 weeks before Christmas. :)

2. GGhighman

GGhighman Banned

i got busted at school...it was my first time and i talked my out of it so they put it down as an insodent and it goes away when im 18...the has possession arrsen and recless endangerment

all the other times i jus ran from them and got away

3. NarrowPath

NarrowPath Member

one night my friend mike called this chick he knew and we met up with her and her 4 friends to smoke and hook up. we went to a jaccuzzi in an apartment complex and walked behind it to this generator inside this gate. we were back there smoking when 2 of the chicks went to go to the bathroom. they took a while so my friend and a chick went to go check. so i was back there smoking with this chick and i hear my friend yell my name. so i open the gate and walk out with her. when i turn the corner there's two security guards blocking the path. 1 guy and a fat lady. i started arguing with him and got in his face. then he was ready to pepper spray me so i just sat down with my friends against the wall. he said the cops were on the way. after 30 seconds of sitting down i sprang up quick and jumped on the top of the high fence and over. he did try to jump after me but just fell down. i laughed at him and ran down the street at full speed and threw the pipe and bud in the bushes. i ran to the apartment complex down the street and hid in the bushes. sat there for like 20 minutes until i thought the po might have spotted me from the target parking lot across the street. so i ran to the other side of the complex and hid in thicker bushes. the cops kept driving on the streets by the bushes. it started raining but i sat there for prob 1 1/2 hours. walked back to the complex and fell asleep in one of my other friends car in the complex. none of them got charged with anything because they had nothing on them. when i talked to my friend later on he said the cops thought that me and my friend had been having sex with the 4 chicks there. the reason i could not have gotten caught was because they all were minors and i wasn't so i would been charged harshly.

4. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

California is laid back in my days of age 18-24 me and buddies got busted 2-4 smoking outdoors with 8ths on us, a few times.

Funny thing is its always dismissed out of court by mail.

They just take the weed give ticket and then get letter in mail its done and forgotten.

I now have card and never been busted since got own place age 22 its the ones who cant smoke at home that get busted alot outside.

5. USA in decline

USA in decline Member

While total marijuana arrests appear to be leveling off they remain at the highest levels in US history, both in absolute numbers and in terms of arrest rates. The greater the level of arrests, the more important it has become for the government to justify the current policy and its economic and related social costs. It is clear from this data that marijuana arrest trends vary widely throughout the United States, and thus the cost of maintaining marijuana prohibition varies widely throughout the country as well.

Government agencies and anti-drug groups consistently insist that no one gets arrested for marijuana offenses any more. Unfortunately, The truth is just the opposite. More people in the United States are arrested for marijuana offenses today than ever before. Since 1965, 85% of the arrests for marijuana have been for possession only. Sadly, some areas of the country will be considerably proud of their status as an area with one of the highest marijuana arrest rates in the country. Marijuana consumers may want to employ this research in determining where they are educated, reside or travel. But marijuana arrests have doubled in the United States over the last decade despite considerable public opposition to the continued criminalization of marijuana's use and sale. Arrests have increased despite considerable scientific evidence challenging the decades old assumption that marijuana has a sufficiently high potential for abuse to justify its federal schedule I status. It is time for public discussion of marijuana laws to focus more closely on the costs and benefits of these historic arrest levels and whether or not they meet the standards for criminal sanctions in a just and free society

6. joker73a

joker73a Member

There was no bail because there was no jail time. I was fined $100. I was stopped and searched and they found it and confiscated it. It's on my record but listed as a misdemeanor so it's not a big deal.

7. joker73a

joker73a Member

If they busted your dealer why did they fuck with you?

8. joker73a

joker73a Member

I've done a lot of meth and thankfully never busted for it,only for weed. If I was busted for meth I would be doing jail time and I hate jail. How did the meth bust go down?

9. joker73a

joker73a Member

No,they cannot truthfully justify their insane laws against marijuana in a truly free and just society. The only sane answer is full legalization because marijuana is harmless.

10. ConRev

ConRev Member

i got arrested for graffiti, and before i got booked they got my lid and a hitter outta my pocket...so the DA says go get a clean piss test and don't worry...i ended up with 3 dirty tests, i geuss i have a slow metabloism. The graffiti was dismissed on 1st amendment grounds and the judge didn't even want to hear about the herb--because he had DUI cases bottlenecking from officers who fudged the tests on people. Had to pay $75 court costs and that was all. Still, I'd like to live without the fear...

11. L.A.Matthews

L.A.Matthews Senior Member

Got busted for 9 oz's of the shit...Long-depressing story...:(

12. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

i didnt necassarily get arrested i just got a ticket and the cops took my green and my piece and they warned me to keep all my asprin and other medicine in their seperate containers. it was so bogus and it was all my dad's fault too. heres what happened my bf was driving me bakc to my apt and out of the blue a cop pulls us over for absolutely no reason (they said broken tail light, it wasn't broken) we stepped out of the car and i recognized one of the cops from downtown where i worked and he asked us to step out of the car and is there anything in there we should know about i said yea i got my piece and some green they wrote me up a ticket for having possesion of marijuana and i was sent to court and had to take a class and bla bla bla . funny thing though a few weeks later saw the same cop off duty and he came up to me started talking and we walked to his car and lo and behold theres "bob" he kept my piece just to give it back to me so we toked up in his car and that was that.

13. L.A.Matthews

But why did you tell them about it?

14. USA in decline

USA in decline Member

Cop Who Arrest People For Pot Should Be Shot In The Main Town Square. Dont This Idiots Got Or Have Better Things To Do Like Going After Real Criminals "of Course Not They Dont Want The Hard Job" Or Real Drunks Coming Out Of The Local Famous Bars = Cock Suckers.

15. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

I was arrested after a rugby game in the spring for underage comsumption of alcohol. I told them I didn't have anything on me but they searched and found my all-time favorite glass sherlock bowl, a grinder containing "loose-leaf marihuana", and a couple grams in my buddy's car. I was charged with underage, possession of herb, and drug paraphernalia.

Luckily my friend wasn't driving.. we got stopped in the parking lot of a gas station basically because the local small town cops thought they'd take a chance on some kids being drunk. They gave us some bs about someone telling them they thought we looked drunk, and then we were tricked into taking breathalizers. Apparently I could have avoided everything but I was a little drunk and they were being assholes.

My friend and I both spent the night at the county prison, and my parents said they were gonna make me stay until my trial (3 days later). The next day around noon my mom bailed me out because she realized I would be missing a lot of classes.

Ohio has pretty decent pot laws compared to some other states, and most counties will allow first time offenses to be let off pretty easy. My lawyer worked out with the prosecuter that if I pleaded guilty to the possession and underage the paraphernalia would be dropped. I had to do a 'diversion program' for alcohol and marijuana which was some classes, 8 hrs community service, and a final drug test at the probation office a couple months after the court date. The place where I did the education classes also drug tested me but those were so easy to fake. I did quit for the real test at the probation office and I passed. I think I was clean for about a month before if anyone has a piss test they want to be clean for.

Oh yeah, there were court costs and fines too... I think I still owe my parents about $600. All in all not that bad, except it'll be a lot worse if I get caught again. Which is why I'll be exporting myself asap.

-Mike

16. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

cuz one the cop knew me two he knew i smoked and three it's better to be honest and tell them than lie and have them find it anyway and lose that persons trust. i knew on eof the cops and he was my friend and i couldn't lie to the guy and in the end i got my piece back and there really was no harm done

17. -Sir_Smoke_Alot-

-Sir_Smoke_Alot- Member

i just got busted..and i also live in ohio..it was 6am and my friend brandon was being loud so someone called the cops..my friend jared was still sitting in my car and they shined the light in on him and saw a beer can..so they searched it and found my pipe, cigs (not 18), alcohol, and i got possesion of pot for residue that was in my car...i think ill have about 600$ in fines and court costs and shit too..but you say ohio has a decent law about this..i disagree, my friend got busted and all he got was paraphanilia, he got 1 year supervised probation just for that..so ive been askin around to friends that have been busted and most are saying i will probably have around 2 years probation and probably 20 hours comm. service..and of course all the fines and what not...either way..FUCK THE POLICE!

18. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

You should research the laws in other states. I'm not saying it's like Canada here... it's just better than a lot of states. Despite the laws, it still depends on the cop and/or the judge. Your friend could have gotten a lot worse for paraphernalia. Just be happy that you aren't 18 so it doesn't matter.

-Mike

19. touch_me

touch_me Member

no, but i've had a couple of close calls.

20. L.A.Matthews

Oh right. Yeah, you did the right thing. If my friend was a cop and pulled me over I wouldn't lie to them just because they're a cop.