Ever Been Arrested Because of Weed?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jun 11, 2006.

1. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

no, but just lately i was at a deal, and we were just about to hand over the money when a cop pulled up and blared its siren for a second. we just kinda wandered around the corner and then bolted. next day, we call the same dealer and he comes and brings us 6 grams:). so it all works out. still scared the shit out of me

2. trevor3051

trevor3051 Member

got pulled over we had just finished smoking a bowl, cop smelled it and searched me for about 5 minutes since i was driving, but my friend told him he had the weed so he ended up gettting arrested i just had to pick him up at the station, but we lost an 1/8 of good headies.

3. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

i got charged 3 weeks ago
    for having less then a gram of hash on me @ school. i still have to go to court , so we will see.

4. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Heh heh, I don't have to worry about getting busted because medical Marry Jane is legal in California ;).

5. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

lucky u :(

6. ReeferQueen

ReeferQueen Member

Funny story actually,, my mom found a small stash of it in my room and she was bitching at me so I ran away. Later the cops found me with my boyfriend and when they brought me back to my house my mom showed the cop my stash and he just took it and left.. I think he smoked it,,

7. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

Been searched illegally a few times. Ran from the cops (in car and on foot) here and there. Been beat up by an East Providence police officer (those who live in the east bay of RI know these guys are crooked assholes). Thank God Ive never been busted. I guess it's luck mostly.

8. roundthewheel

roundthewheel Member

Yeah I got caught with a quarter and a pipe in my pocket. Me and my buddies were chillin' at the park on the tailgate of my truck playin' music and whatnot and the podies rolled up and I didnt think anything of it cuz we wernt smokin at the time. They came up and illegally searched me and found my shit and they found a pipe in my friends pocket. I'm on 6 months probation and it sucks. I miss the herb.

9. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

no not caught- but herrassed when i was wrecked. i was just going home after my friends house(big session),and a cop passes me, and i really mustve looked messed up, cuz he said oh oh oh... hey u wait a second. so he cought up with me and said are u allrite, i said ye and that i was really tired and shit- i played it cool cuz i didnt have anything on me, so he just said u sure, not drinking perhaps? - i just said no officer and he let me go- only such encounter with a copper

10. freespirit420

freespirit420 Member

In april- targeted in school (im sure because of all my hemp!) n was caught on a bad day with a pipe. got put on probation for 6 months

About a couple weeks ago i got pulled over for a missing headlight with friends. when he opened to get his registration their was a blunt and then the searching- i had a dime bag on me... still waiting for the results of that one...

it really should be legal!

11. mr.greenxxx

12. phishphan420

phishphan420 Member

not yet... im hoping never :)

13. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

When I was 15 a few friends and I were smoking in an alley down some outside steps (while there was a fair going on) and we had a girl looking out for us. She came down the steps and said the cops were coming so we started walking away and they went past us and went down the steps where we just were and then came back up and told us to stop walking, so we did. They came up to us, and they were holding the pipe we were smoking out of because one of the dumbasses I was with freaked out and left it there and didn't tell anyone. They asked us where we got it and I tried making up a story. Of course they didn't believe me so they patted us all down and they took us in these nice ass SUVs to the police station, where they searched some of our purses and they found a quarter of shwag (yea thats what I smoked when I was 15) in my friends purse. So they fingerprinted us and called our parents, and because we were minors we didnt have to go to court or anything, we just had to go to drug and acohol classes and we got probation for 6 months or a year, I cant remember which.
    When we were at the station the cops told us they had an undercover walking up and down the railroad tracks right next to where we were smoking and that he saw us, but a few years later I come to find out that this kid who was at the fair knew we were going to smoke and he went up to one of the cops standing around and told him. He actually told me this personally. Douchebag...

14. mr.greenxxx

lmao, i dont get people who do those things- i mean what.... do little morons get a boner or sumting over telling authorities about shit that shouldnt even concern them, but ye it sucks

15. Tuff Gong

Tuff Gong Member

About searches man, the only way you can get busted and have a search done is one of three ways:

1. Your stuff is in plain view, where anyone can see it.

2. The cop has a warrant to search your vehicle and or porperty, the cool thing with this is if the cop is looking say for a stolen TV, and looks in a drawer and finds some ganja, he can't do shit 'bout the ganja, 'cos a TV wouldn't be in a drawer like that.

3. You consent to a search. That is the only way a cop can search your vehicle or property without a warrant. Though be warned, if it's your pad, and your roommate constents to a search, you're screwed.

History class payed off this year, I had an ex-criminal lawyer for my teacher. He really knows his shit.

16. Tuff Gong

Tuff Gong Member

Nope, not yet at least.
    I live in the boonies though, so woods are a bitch to get busted in, not to mention the cops up here are more concerned with the drunks.
    It's pretty accepted up here.

17. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

if I ever was, as gay as this sounds, I might quit smoking
    just doesn't seem worth it, ya know?

then again, what's the chances of getting caught twice... :p

18. scarikari

scarikari Member

19. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

Nope....never have ...been arrested for crystal meth tho....funny part is i used to get drug tested 3 times a week, lab test too, not those shitty home test...done opium, weed, coke, crystal, pcp...pretty much everything, never failed a drug test for anyhting but weed.

20. STON3R

STON3R Member

I was smoking close 2 school with some friends when a cruiser drove by. The cop saw us smoking so he turned on the cherries. we all started bolting. as i was running i removed the half Oz from my pocket and inserted it down my pants. "Keep in mind outrunning a cop car in a parking lot is really really hard". Anyway the cop did this big fish turn brake thing and cut us off. He told us 2 put our hands on the hood and empty our pockets. I said mine were empty but u could obviously see a buldge that was a pipe and buster. He said i was lieing 2 him and he really wanted me 2 empty my pockets, so i put my pipe and buster on the car. He looked in the buster and made a remark on the amount of crystals. He took them both and gave me back my knife and my visene. HE GAVE ME BACK MY KNIFE WHEN I WAS JUST ACROSS FROM THE SCHOOL! i could see lots of kids watching this whole scene. Then he said "Stay in school!!" and he let us go.

The moral of the story is when i got back in the school i shook the half Oz outta my pant leg like a peice of shit and smoked a blunt moments afterward

i dont feel like telling the other stories because im 2 lazy and baked right now