Ever been afriad of the big bad cid?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Peace Attack, Aug 18, 2005.

1. somethingwitty

somethingwitty Member

What the f$#* is RNC? I'm not telling lies. There is a reason why people have bad trips on acid like 5-1 compared to shrooms and probably about 50-1 compared to mescaline or peyote. Don't be an ass. You're sentences don't even make sense.

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

AHAHAHAHA, did you go get those stats from the dea or something pal? You don't know shit, so I'd say you're the one being an ass. Wtf, how can acid be evil? Maybe what you mean is that the person taking it is evil. LSD will only intensify whatever is already there.

O and on the subject of stats, even if you did get actual stats that ridiculous of bad trips lsd vs. mescaline, the data would be shyte. Mescaline isn't produced for the mass illegal drug market; most people who claim to have taken mescaline have taken LSD, sold to them as mescaline. Also, the setting in which peyote is usually taken is a religious ceremony, who the fuck is going to have a bad trip surrounded by other people all tripping in that type of sacramental setting, usually accompanied by a shaman, or other shamanic type?

As far as mushrooms go, there is a certain stigma of synthetic vs natural that people have in the back of their heads that they go into trips with. This thought alone can start to make people feel 'dirty' because they are tripping off of something synthetic instead of natural.

You're quick to place the blame on the acid when you should look towards the person. I know people who have had a bad trip from mushrooms and will only eat acid because of it. The experiences are so close in nature (besides duration of experience) that it doesn't even f'ing matter what the person took, they're tripping! I've tripped on loads of substances, loads of times, never had a bad trip, and I am not evil, lol.

3. somethingwitty

somethingwitty Member

Geez, you guys should learn to read before you write.

I've NEVER had a bad trip. I'm not where this DEA shit comes from since I'm a big advocate of pyschedelics, just not acid. Why the fuck would the DEA care what drug you use? To them they're all the same. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest, but I've done more than enough to know what I'm talking about. My stats come from Erowid, they're estimates from the reports I've read and from what I've seen in person. If you're telling me that people are as likely to have a bad trip on shrooms or mescaline you're just plain wrong and you don't have enough experience to know what you're talking about. End of story.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lmao, you dig yourself deeper and deeper into your cavernous hole of ignorance with every response. The joke about "what are you from, the dea?" was because those 'statistics' are fucking ludicrous, literally, I laughed at them when I saw them because they are so ridiculous. Sounds like some stupid ass propaganda that makes no sense like "1 in every 3 pot smokers are more than 90% likely to become infected with hepatitis c." See, I just pulled that out of my ass just like you did. Again, if you want to make estimates, make estimates from valid data. O and your stats don't come from erowid, they come from your flawed logic and your biased experience reading a portion of the total amount of reports on erowid.

5. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

I agree completely with 2cesarewild. You have no idea what you're talking about. Bad trips come from within the person, not the substance. It's all in your mind, man.

6. Mushroom Master

Mushroom Master Member

I dont know I have never tried acid had the chance four times but never did it. I have done mushrooms many times and salvia. The only thing that stops me from doing acid is the time you trip I bet once I try it that fear will go away but who knows. I think next time acid walks my way I will try her. Im kinda of scaried of Salvia extract though. I can handle 5x easy but sometimes 10x and 15x are very intense. The coming up on salvia is very uncomfortable I feel closterphopic Like everything is closing in on me like the gravity of the world just became a million times stronger. So i dont use salvia very often a couple timmes a year or so. But I think Im ready for acid. I have add some of the most intense mushroom trips before and had horrible things happen to me like lose my friend who is also on mushrooms in a crowd of 20,000 at a concert. So I think I can handle it now and I dont believe there are totally bad trips just trip that are difficult but you always learn from them.

7. TheLizardKingMike

Salvia is nothing like a mushroom or acid experience. I don't consider salvia to have much recreational use.

8. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

lol something witty you are soooo wrong and i find it so amussing that you think your right. Keep making an ass of yourself lolz.

9. somethingwitty

somethingwitty Member

You guys can think whatever you want. Read through the various forums and see what has the least amount of use, but the most amount of problems. I really don't see why you think I have some hidden agenda. LSD is going to always be the least pure out of mescaline, and shrooms. Man cannot even come close to nature. There is no debate. Two have been used to thousands of years, one has been used for less than 50. The facts speak for themselves.

10. TheLizardKingMike

That has nothing to do with the fact that bad trips are a result of the user's mental state. People believe that acid is more hardcore than mushrooms, and therefore also believe it is easier to freak out on. Mushrooms, acid and mescaline all have the same probabilty of producing bad trips.