ever answered the front door nude?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nudesurfer, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I wouldn't be a real nudist if I didn't answer the door naked!

2. Campingcouple

Campingcouple Members

My wife has answered the door for delivery guys naked as well. It is quite funny to see their reactions

Joshua Van likes this.
  3. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I answered the door nude the other day. I was out of the shower and drying off, looked left, and my mother in law was peering into the front door, stopping by randomly to say hi. I walked over to the door and answered it, and we chatted for a bit before she left. It felt as normal as the sun rising. (You can see from the sidewalk into the glass front door, into the bathroom since we keep the bathroom door open because the bathroom exhaust fan is crap and we have had mold issues.)

Joshua Van likes this.
  4. Our son came home from a date very late and had misplaced his house key. He knocked on the door and I opened it nude. He didn't say anything about it, but the next time his girl friend came to house she blushed and cracked up. He obviously had told her.

Joshua Van, bill697cu and Nakednudist like this.
  5. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you talked to your MIL while you were completely naked? Did she maintain eye contact with you or glance down at your privates while you were talking with her?

6. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Members

My husband never does, but my daughter and I have both done it on numerous occasions. We look through the blinds though, making sure it isn't the police or someone who should be kept in the dark.

7. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Members

My daughter usually grabs our mail. Its legal here, but frowned upon

bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  8. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

If i could i would be naked all summer and most of spring and fall. I spend a lot of my time outside working and enjoying my property it would be so much better nude. Good for your daughter checking the mail nude.

Lisa Marie likes this.
  9. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Members

She tends to spend a while outside. Our neighbors are really chill, thankfully. We have one older lady down the street that tends to object, but doesn't go out often enough to notice her usually.

10. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

we spend to much time micromanaging every aspect of life we have regulated fun out of life. when we made our own bodys illegal we lost the plot as a society. We are the only animal on earth legally forced to wear unnatural coverings.

Very Fast Car and Lisa Marie like this.
  11. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

Just curious. What is their reaction?

12. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Members

It is almost always positive. I screen the unpleasant ones whenever possible so my daughter isn't bullied, even though she is proud of our lifestyle

bry75, bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  13. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

That is great to hear how you deal with that. I hear more often than people who do have the nudist lifestyle, that they are freely among each other, but also very cautious (protective) to their children.