Evenings

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Libbygrable87, Mar 15, 2019.

1. I found a powdered form of San Pedro online. Think I'm gonna start with kratom and chewing salvia leaves, though.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Did you have a good trip?

3. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I find exercise can really take the edge off. Kinda hard to feel super-anxious after a good work-out!

Driftrue likes this.
  4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Very. I was living in Wales by the sea. I spent 8 hours sitting in some really soft grass on the cliff watching the tide come in. Amongst other thoughts.

guerillabedlam likes this.
  5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I may have to look into that...

San Pedro grow on the campus of my alma mater, so during the summer, I used to go in the middle of the night with a backpack and cut a couple feet off of them.

I don't really have the same ambition for that kind of thing these days, so a powder seems more convenient.

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yeah I wouldn't say no to powder..

7. What about fly agaric? I see that this is legal.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Not really my thing, I prefer Kratom as an intoxicant. But there seems to be a considerable amount of variation in how they affect people, regardless, it's much different than "Magic Mushrooms."

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Have you ever thought about cutting down on the medication, it seems to be doing little to help you and the side effects seem to outweigh the benefits.
    Medication should always be seen the same way as a crutch and splint when you have a broken leg. Once addicted to them, most of the benefits are lost and you then have the addiction to add to your problems.
    However you need PROPER medical advice if you decide to cut them down. Perhaps better medical advice is all you need to help things to improve for you in the future.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

There are a whole load of them growing in the garden here.. I was trying to decide whether I should try them. Leaving to fly home next Wednesday so I have a few days. Do you eat any/all parts of them? What do you describe the effects as being?

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I got them dried, from a vendor, primarily caps.

As far a drug comparison, I would describe it as a non-euphoric GHB.

I found the full dose an uncompelling hypnogogic state. I'm generally a hardhead with drugs, enjoying high doses. This was One of the few exceptions where I preferred a low dose.

I understand the appeal of novelty but I'd rather just smoke weed.

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Thanks for the opinion. I may just leave them growing.. They look so pretty.

13. O odod o odododo

I ordered some kratom. I hope that it's discreet.

o odo o odo do

14. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

For any type of anxiety, as well as many forms of illnesses, sleep is SO hard. I don't know if we are just so overstimulated that we can't rest, or are we all just becoming a race of insomniacs. Sleep has been my problem for as far back as I can remember, and my only relief now has been Melatonin. Maybe try it out and see if that works for you too?