European gatherings

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Rainbowgirl, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Rainbowgirl

Rainbowgirl Member

Very interesting feekback/comment regarding the consensus at the European Gathering in Germany and how things really happened !!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Sisters and Brothers,

As I was asked to transmit this, so I do :

hi family

<DIV>

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0066 size=3><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff0066; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Consensus for <SPAN class=GramE>

2. Rainbowgirl

Rainbowgirl Member

<BLOCKQUOTE id=0>
    <DIV><DIV>

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0066 size=3><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff0066; mso-bidi-font-weight: normal; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Consensus for <SPAN class=GramE>

3. Rainbowgirl

Rainbowgirl Member

hi family

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #ff0066; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Consensus for

4. Rainbowgirl

Rainbowgirl Member

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

As I was asked to transmit this, so I do :

hi family

Consensus for England ?

That is a feedback about the consensus: where the European rainbow gathering will be next year .

Only one week before the gathering ended, and many people had already left , the vision circle started to take place . In a way that`s a kind of politic , starting so late , : because then most people had already gone. On the other hand , nobody realy cares anymore . Inviting the family to the vision council , I got many times the answer : well let the organizers decide .And that`s what is happening <<. More and more there is a certain group of people .-- INVOLVED IN DAELING WITH DRUGS ---

trying to take over the rainbow , and pushing us to go where ever they want us to go .

But , as most people only come once ore twice to the council – just telling their own ego-dreams , without having the time to listen to other peoples visions , --

they do not realize , what is going on .

Actually, i never faced so much impoliteness, so much disrespect and so much aggressiveness as this year, : that was not a celebration of peace – that was war ! ! !

Babas did insult – and almost hit - each other , --- many people, especially women were insulted as well , big fights about the talking stick -- who was finally thrown into the fire 3 times ,consensus that was taken , was neglected and broken , as if it never was taken – even so consensus is one of our holy rules : no consensus can ever be broken – only taken back by the people who took that consensus , Remember , all that was going on in our most sacred place , the tipi for vision councils. There was never an OM chanted , before counselling , and of course , those who smoke , took it for granted , that those who do not smoke had to inhale as well that unhealthy smoke - is that respect ? Tolerance? love ?

WHAT IS THAT? LAW OF THE JUNGLE? OR IS THAT A RAINBOW-GATHERING?

How could it happen , that instead of being a peace-gathering , we ended up to be an European battlefield and a demonstration of powerful ego-trips ? ? ? ? ?

Well , the invitation to England was done by 2 english sisters - who actually do not live in England – and 1 brother ,who comes from south Africa , but seemingly lives in England , As far as I can see things , this 3 people will not take it on their shoulder to do all the organisation necessary for a big gathering , they could not even give us an answer to the question , if non-commercial gatherings are legal or not , - no one knew that for sure . I wrote now to english friends , and they answered , that assemblies of more than 12 poeple are illegal - except for a special permit . Is it sure we will get it ? why the english family , did not make sure that it can happen , before to invite .?

In spite of that , the family was seduced by fairy tales about Stonehenge and similar places ( by the way , Stonehenge was built 4500 ago ,at he ice time ,, and not from celtic or druid tribes - there were animal and human slaughtering -- for the gods --! ! ! common practice ) Actually, England is the main seat of the annunaki bloodline ( read : david ike )

Is that the place we want to celebrate love and peace? or was that the call of the dark lord ????????????????????????????

Actually this consensus for England was 9 times broken -. The last day of the gathering we were sitting in the rain , still trying to reach consensus --- after a big fight ,-- the talking stick was thrown into the fire and the invitation to England was taken back . Finally, it was already quite dark , we found consensus for Iberia – in a very big harmony of all who were there. And so many people liked that decision.

Except those who were decided to push us to England , in spite of all logic reasons .

Next day , the gathering was over then - ,But the consensus for Iberia was broken , without even to ask those who had found this consensus for Iberia , to take that consensus back . - That is not only a violation of this specific consensus, but much worth , a violation of our sacred rules . because , if consensus can be broken at any time by any one - rainbow is dead . : then we enter a new area of power games , and the rule of the strongest ones . : jungle games ..

After thinking things over now for some time i want to invite all those who do not want to join the English call , for a reason or another , please come to Iberia .

we will send you the exact time tables later – it might be September – when temperatures are not so high -- scouting in may . -- Hugh

BIG SPIRIT LET LOVE AND AWARENESS ENTER OUR HARDS AGAIN

BIG SPIRIT GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO CHANGE WHAT YOU WANT US TO CHANGE

BIG SPIRIT GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO ENDURE ; WHAT CAN NOT BE CHANGED

CONTACT .

For Spain :

EDGAR beneficio 18400 orgia granada / espanha

for Portugal :

[color=#0000ff]saraa_at_home@yahoo.com[/color]

And this I had :

For a long the time the European family has been travelling the continent, East and West, North and South, back and forth.

I was expecting a big Gathering in Germany. Viewing the few photos and hearing the news, I can see it was not. It was not, neither in number, nor in quality.

How did this come to be ? Where is the unity, and the clarity of our circle ? The kindness in the shares of our freedom ?

As I ask these question to myself first, it is true that as my life became a bit more settled (a place to live, good work, some family and community life), the Gathering has become a bit less important for me. But never did I turn my back on it, and I still see it as a fantastic human vector for development and fulfilment, for the way of the heart, for the good of humanity and Earth, freely, openly… And in this my heart will never change, and I will always remain one with the circle, where I am, and where ever it stands.

There has been many very good regional gatherings lately, in France, in Italy, in Germany, and in many other places… But obviously, the big European Gathering is, at least in western Europe, loosing strength, good sense and gentle heart.

Is it ? Or is it just a perception of mine ? France two years ago was strong, but it was not all that big… Germany, was not all that big either… And the consensus there, hearing the accounts and the rumours is questioned…

True enough the idea to have a gathering in England has been a long standing one. But so far too many things have stood against it. Not so many good sites, the country is highly populated, strange vibes to cope with, and indeed some legal problems… It would take a strong vision (or a fantastic bliss of spirit) to overcome these difficulties. Hearing the way consensus was made does not give that impression, but who can tell before it happens ?

I also feel that we should for once trust a lot more on our qualities than on the good will of few or the little space left for magic, to bring us to good and to do good. There was a strong family calling for France, and they still had difficulties finding a site; there was (supposedly) a strong family in Germany and they still had difficulties finding a site; is there a strong family in England ?

My feeling is that we need the circle to come closer, to hold shoulders and not only arms or hands, to hold silence and Om before wisdom and to grow stronger in a time where the vision of love, as strong as ever, still needs a bit more effort to be brought to one and all.

Winter will pass over this matter !

Love to all, altogether !

Kriss Winged Lion

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Sounds like Home to me :X

6. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

this thread makes me sad for my family across the atlantic, especially since my elation from our miracle time of 3 hours this year 2 reach consensus on Colorodo as our national next year. but i trust in spirit. spirit flows beyond these imaginary legal borders. no countries, no states, we are working in state of mind. spirit flowed well b4 Hammarabi<--sp? made the first legal code. we r not bound by such earthly chains as drugs, monies, borders, clans. remember that place around the main circle drumming fire, family. we've all been there and will b again. look around the circle. this place is timeless. our faces are ever-changing, but spirit remains the same. we are not in england, spain, usa, germany, tailand. we are here, above our temporary bodies. a spiritual family in communion. we've been doing this for thousands of years.
    dont worry about such things as low turnouts. they are but a fleeting expression of spirit, as one night does not make a season. many are still sleeping.
    we are a strong family. i truly love you