Ethos

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Changalang, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Changalang

Changalang Member

What happened to the movies website? Its just gone. I wonder if the gov't has something to do with this...:devil:

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Is this a good movie?

3. Changalang

Changalang Member

Yeah they have it on netflix and used to have it free online. It raises awareness on pollution and war and the government. It was really interesting and at the end they give you a site you can go to but it was totally taken down lol. Check it out. It cracked me up that Woody Harrelson hosted it though!

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think I might have watched this a little while ago.

5. Duck

I was afraid it would be too unfocussed; you're post only made me more wary of it =P

6. Changalang

Changalang Member

Its nothing groundbreaking, but it was alright. Always good to raise awareness :)

7. Duck

I really liked it.

It had a few weaker points that shouldn't have been included, and a lot of information that I already knew, but it seems like a great introduction on many of these topics, and I did learn quite a lot of details that I hadn't yet heard.
    I really want to check out some of the books of the people featured in it.
    And their final message is a very important one I've been trying to spread into the collective consciousness myself.
    Money is power. Buy a better world.